The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

There is one slim lady who enjoys doing dancing and yoga. Shop was near east side. She does provide healthy massage, her massage DP is 95% accurate so you can judge for yourself. In the shop she does provides slimming massage, sport healing massage and ear candling and cleaning. Please be gentle with her as she is quite a delicate lady. For further services please kindly PM me for her contact instead.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11893 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Hi everyone, Lina @ East Coast has just quitted from this industry.
Happy for her, but sad for those who have tried her before - she is a gem.

Meanwhile, I am very happy to have uncovered a 20yo Viet SYT K @ East, who is pretty, slim, super high GFE.
Visited her a few days ago, and had a super happy experience.
Another gem in the making. Life is good.
No one here has FR of Lina's colleagues? Should give them a try too, i remember seeing a slutty one. And I'm already used to the jamming band music and traffic noise. Lol
Old 01-09-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kelvinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
Hi bros, recently went to J** C**** Spa at Bedok south. ML named Rose served me.

To be honest, i frequent quite a lot of MLs, at least twice a month. But this is the first time I got hooked. Massage was good with lots of strength, and the chemistry we had was too notch. For a moment, I rly thought that she was my gf. Anyway, entrance fee is $58 and extras starts from $50, which is value for money with the current market.

I would rate her looks at 8/10, SYT and looks abit like a certain douyin influencer. Tits should be about a C I guess. If anyone interested in the contact pls pm me.

Ps. She’s received a lot of requests asking her but not visiting. So pls only PM if you’re interested. Maybe you could quote my name and unlock some specials
pls share bro thanks
Old 02-09-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Unknown6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to F*** S** and chose Al***a.

Overall, place is nice and clean.

ML was not good. Massage was weak, and as another bro said, quickly pops the GQ. She stated at 2 blues, and said it comes with autoroaming.

I said no, and we settled on 1 blue. The hj was rather useless, i shake myself better.

After the session, she said to support her, as she is going to k***** s** in tampines.
Old 02-09-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
totallychap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Nowadays have to tighten pocket as things are getting expensive. So, I am always on a lookout for budgetary massage (No $88 gimmicks and $50 for HJ and autoroam). Chanced upon this TN shop at Geylang that met my $$ requirements. Downside is that the beds are partitioned by curtains. Privacy is limited.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT around mid or late 20s)
Body: 7/10 (B cup)
Massage: JG is good.
HJ: sensational, no rush

Damage: $50 for entrance and $50 for HJ.
RTM: Yes cos it is reasonably priced.
Wechat: lbt226

You can add her at the wechat given. I am not her OKT, just want to share with like-minded brudders here.
Visited her yesterday, saw her name on wechat is DD instead of TT? Anyway massage and JG was good… and most importantly its affordable, anyone know if this joint offers more? Will rtm soon
Old 02-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
No one here has FR of Lina's colleagues? Should give them a try too, i remember seeing a slutty one. And I'm already used to the jamming band music and traffic noise. Lol
I tried the new gal CC. She is Lina good friend and her massage skill learnt from Lina. She is quite new (less than a month in singapore). Service wise still abit green and shy but she tries her best. Another gal is Apple. Her looks is mixed type as father is angmo and mother chinese. Young and chatty gal with reasonable massage skills. Service is ok.
Old 02-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
beijingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
For those bros that got my PM, would appreciate it if you could drop a FR with your honest opinion!
Bro can share contact ? Many thanks
Old 03-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
Want to share an experience. Came across this Viet, CxCx and proceed to her shop for massage. Shop is at Tai Seng. Bought the 1hr package. She came in and ask me whether can change to 30mins package as she got another appointment. Guess the reception didn’t know she got another appointment (receptionist quite hot). Didn’t know got 30mins one. Told me she will refund me the price different and I got it. Straight proceed to massage and then extra (take off top need extra but her asset is so worth it, natural C). Her look is SYT and very slim, won’t reject. Whole session very high GFE. I tried to roam south and she didn’t reject. Then I try to roam inside the pants and no reject. Can feel she wet while she finished me. She wore yoga pants with sport bra, damn hot. Next time will make an hour appointment. Anyone interested can PM me for contact.
Alvin beauty?
Old 03-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 3
happymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiguoze View Post
Alvin beauty?
Not this shop
Old 03-09-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
zuuluu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have Lynn contact? Working in Guillemard Suite. Willing to trade for a Viet FL working near Aljunied. TIA
Old 04-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by We5tlife View Post
went all the way to the M*l* Wellness again to support T*a. A nice syt. can visit their tiktok to see her photo. Service get better with more visits. took $88 come with bubble bath.

5G roaming + hj only tip $50.
abit far for me but a worthy hj by syt
I did not notice this T*a when I went over for a 4 hand bubble. Attended by 2 PRC for double HJ. Burnt quite a big hole for the 4 hand.

PMed for contact
Old 04-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

With no Intel, I decided to try fuzuYxxn foot reflexology at Sims as saw a seducing Viet ml.

Small head overcome big head. But at least the experience was good. Place was quite comfortable and discreet although it's seperate by curtain.

Massage was good and not piano, Viet Ml was gfe. During the massage, there was another customer next next to me.. and some piak piak sounds could be heard. My ML saw that I heard and smile and ask if I wanted the same.. small head overcome big head again... Can see she is a horny one as come out a lot of water... Very accommodative to positions.

Overall damage, 2 blue for the bang, 1 blue and 1 red for the good massage.

Will rtf again but maybe at a timing with lesser customers.. lol

Any bros have other recommendations around that area (cim one preferred), pm me to exchange as I will be at that area for the next few weeks.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
With no Intel, I decided to try fuzuYxxn foot reflexology at Sims as saw a seducing Viet ml.

Small head overcome big head. But at least the experience was good. Place was quite comfortable and discreet although it's seperate by curtain.

Massage was good and not piano, Viet Ml was gfe. During the massage, there was another customer next next to me.. and some piak piak sounds could be heard. My ML saw that I heard and smile and ask if I wanted the same.. small head overcome big head again... Can see she is a horny one as come out a lot of water... Very accommodative to positions.

Overall damage, 2 blue for the bang, 1 blue and 1 red for the good massage.

Will rtf again but maybe at a timing with lesser customers.. lol

Any bros have other recommendations around that area (cim one preferred), pm me to exchange as I will be at that area for the next few weeks.
U gotten the big boned viet ml? Massage quite power 1
Old 04-09-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
I previously got a smaller size ML there , try the hot stone massage quite shiok also . Curtain type and looks legit from outside 😂.
Old 04-09-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
I Only know her name Axx, not sure if she the one u talk about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread