The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

I was so regretful throughout the day as I spent my time in the office. I wanted to stay home and be close to Pei Ying. It was a feeling that I knew was dangerous… the same feeling I had when I was cheating on my wife before we got married to each other…

“So yes… I am not totally an amateur in committing an adulterous affair…but this time it is different…I am now married!” I thought to myself.

———

I admitted that I was curious about wanting to spend more time with Pei Ying.

Of course, I made up excuses to myself in my mind too, like telling myself that commuting to the office was just a waste of time and especially it wasn’t a particularly stressful quarter for me now, I actually didn’t have to be in the office.

So as usual, my wife left home early. I stayed in bed a while more until I was ready to go out to tell Pei Ying casually that I would be working from home today and also I would join her in doing yoga.

I changed my sleeping pants to a pair of running shorts and made sure I put on my underwear, just in case.

I was ready to do yoga! I even took a solid 30 seconds to check myself out in the mirror before marching out of my room. I wanted to look okay but also casual, like someone who just woke up.

To my delight, Pei Ying was indeed facing the TV and doing yoga. She was lying on the floor, her upper body drawn forward and upward with her back facing me, supported by both her hands pressing against the yoga mat. At the same time, both her legs kept close to each other and raised slightly above the floor, supported by pressing her toes against the mat. Basically, she was posing like a sea lion.

I only saw how her round ass got squeezed and became much more spankable than before. I didn’t know this pose was actually called “Upward-facing Dog”.

“Ahem, you mind if I join?” I grinned and said.

“Oh, sure! You working from home today?” She turned her head around while maintaining the pose.

She taught me a few beginner-level yoga poses. At one point, she placed her palm on my inner thigh and said I needed to warm up first to avoid hurting my ligament there. I tried to stay calm.

She also demonstrated to me how she could stand and bend downwards to touch her toes while keeping her legs straight. Her ass was just right in front of me, like waiting for me to move my crotch and poke her.

She then did a leg split, with one leg to the left and one leg to the right. I was standing in front of her, and so her deep cleavage just presented itself to me gloriously. She had a body that allowed men to tit fuck her.

“You are very very flexible,” I praised her.

“I can do many more advanced yoga postures,” she smiled and bragged.

“Oh, what’s your favorite position then?” I teased.

“Oh let me show you,” she then proceeded to do something very complex by twisting and turning her body. I didn’t know what it was called.

“Oh I see…impressive…” I was a bit disappointed that she didn’t take the bait.

“Or you know, just the good old doggie fashion, that always does the job,” she smirked and looked at me.

We both laughed.

———

For the next few days, Pei Ying and I always did yoga together in the early morning. And then after that, she mostly went out and spent her day outside while I worked from home.

One time, we did a yoga posture that could only be done by collaborating with one another. I needed to lie flat on my back against the floor, and then I needed to close both my legs and raised them all the way up high. Pei Ying then put her pelvic area on my feet and balanced herself in the air, and I got to hold her hands!

Unsurprisingly, we failed and she fell onto me. I got to experience the majestic sensation as her breasts pressed against my chest, I smoothly wrapped my arm around her shoulders, I could smell her hair and despite being sweaty, she smelled very very nice.

She didn’t try to get up quickly when she was on me. I tried so hard not to slap my hand against her butt.

All the while we were both laughing happily like kids.

———

I didn’t tell my wife about having an early yoga routine with Pei Ying, and interestingly Pei Ying never brought that up to my wife too.

I realized I didn’t have Pei Ying’s phone number.

One night, I asked my wife to share her number with me.

“Oh why? Ok, just shared her contact with you on WhatsApp,” said my wife.

My wife raised her eyebrow and looked at me in a funny way after putting her phone away.

“Hahaha what, don’t think too much ok. I thought I should have her number since she is going to stay a while with us, easier for communication,” I suppressed my nervousness and explained it as naturally as I could.

“Oh you know how long she is gonna stay already?” My wife asked.

“No la, do you know?” I put the question back to her.

“No… I paiseh to ask, later she thinks I am putting pressure on her…” said my wife.

Once I added Pei Ying’s contact number, I checked her out on Telegram. As I swiped through her previous profile pics, I could feel my cock erect slightly.

There was one bikini photo taken at the infinity pool in Marina Bay Sands. Her tits looked big, full, supple, and soft.

Not common for an Asian Chinese lady to be blessed with this kind of rack…looking at her bikini photo reminded me of the Hong Kong legendary erotic film actress - Amy Yip 叶子楣….

After my wife fell asleep, I decided to text her on Telegram. She replied almost right away.

“I actually cannot sleep…(crying face emoji)” Pei Ying texted.

“Why??” I asked.

“Got cockroach in my room!!” She typed.

“What the fuck??Seriously?” I was amused.

“Please come my room and help me kill it pls!” She begged.

To Be Continued
Old 20-06-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

dark knight to the rescue!
Old 20-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

So many days already. Never explore her worn lingerie? That would be the 1st thing I’ll do. Nvm. Now got chance to see her sleeping attire.
Old 20-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
dark knight to the rescue!
Tot it shd be white knights to the rescue instead ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

good story!
Old 22-06-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

I observed my wife carefully for a few seconds to make sure she was already asleep. Then, I got up and tiptoed to Pei Ying’s room. The cockroach killer pesticide Ridsect, was held tightly in my hand.

Pei Ying was inside her room, standing fearfully by the door which was already left open slightly. She gestured towards me frantically and asked me to get inside quickly. Once I stepped into her room, she closed the door and whispered.

“It’s behind the dustbin…” said softly Pei Ying.

I noticed she was just wearing a loosely-fit singlet along with a pair of cotton comfy shorts. her fair white skin seemed to be glowing in the darkly lit room. Her right arm wrapped across her breasts to hide her nipples, she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra, and a portion of her side breasts was outrageously visible.

I felt a stream of blood just rushed down to my cock.

I couldn’t explain why but I instinctively just didn’t ask to switch on the main light in the room. I went directly to the dustbin and sprayed the pesticide behind it without even seeing the cockroach myself.

Soon enough, the cockroach popped right in front of my face in the blink of an eye. GOD DAMN IT, it was a flying one!

I almost snapped my neck by moving my head backward quickly. Pei Ying let out a huge gasp and jumped onto my back with her arm locked around my neck from behind. I could feel two huge soft pillows pressed against me.

I tried not to fall while spraying the pesticide at the cockroach as it flew and landed on the bottom of the door, I was doing all this with Pei Ying on my back choking me out of air.

After a solid 5 seconds of consistent spraying, the cockroach finally went motionless. She let go of me and stood on her feet. She was breathing fast and was still shocked.

“Oh my god, thank you!” She looked like she almost cried.

“Haha, it’s ok” I whispered as I didn’t want to make too loud a noise. I went to pick up the cockroach with a bunch of tissues and simply threw it outside through the window in Pei Ying’s guest room.

“Ewww, go wash your hand!” Pei Ying yelled quietly.

———

As I was about to enter my room after washing my hand, Pei Ying stood somehow awkwardly outside her room.

“Yes?” I asked.

“…You wanna come in and chit-chat? It’s ok if you are tired,” she muttered softly.

I pinched the back of my thigh and walked into her room. It seemed like it was done with no hesitation… but bro trust me, I definitely hesitated in my mind.

She got into the bed and pulled the blanket all the way to her collarbone area. Interestingly, she moved to the most inner side of this super single bed and left a lot of space beside her unoccupied.

Yet, I just stood by the bed. We then went on to casually talk about stuff.

She told me her company laid off many people recently and that she was worried about herself. She also told me that she was interviewing for other jobs now to make sure she has options if worse comes to worst.

I told her about my concerns at work too, like how I felt not being appreciated enough to get a promotion and the company preferred to hire from outside for directorial positions.

Then, it was some awkward silence.

“Stop standing there…” she pouted her lips and murmured. At that moment, I thought she looked cute.

I pinched my thigh and kept quiet.

Her hand patted gently on the unoccupied side of the bed. She didn’t look at me.

I pinched my thigh again.

Without knowing what I was doing, I slowly and carefully got into her bed. My mind blanked out.

All I could think about was - I am a married man, Pei Ying is married too, she has a son and she is my wife’s good friend, what the fuck are we both doing?

“What time is it?” I asked. I didn’t have my phone with me and I got nothing to check on time.

“I don’t know, why?” She asked. I could see her phone was in a corner of the room getting charged. Somehow, both of us didn’t want to leave the a-bit-cramped single bed to get the phone and find out the time.

“If you want to rest for tomorrow already, you can go. I am ok,” she murmured, in a very soft and gentle tone. She rolled towards the other side with her back facing me.

I kept quiet. I really didn’t know what am I doing, or rather what was she thinking.

What was I expected to think or do in this situation??!!!

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 22-06-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

spraying at a flying cockcroach... you clearly aint trying 🤣
Old 22-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good storying telling skiills. keep it up!!!
Old 22-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
crazylantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story... this peiying is naughty
Old 22-06-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, please continue!
Old 22-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
I observed my wife carefully for a few seconds to make sure she was already asleep. Then, I got up and tiptoed to Pei Ying’s room. The cockroach killer pesticide Ridsect, was held tightly in my hand.

“If you want to rest for tomorrow already, you can go. I am ok,” she murmured, in a very soft and gentle tone. She rolled towards the other side with her back facing me.

I kept quiet. I really didn’t know what am I doing, or rather what was she thinking.

What was I expected to think or do in this situation??!!!

TO BE CONTINUED
Bravo! Best story in quite a while....upped your points and camping
Old 22-06-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story

When I was young, my parents rent out one of the bedroom to a Malaysian worker too.

Above average looks
BIG BOOBS
Long hair
Single and available

I was still teenager and too young to do anything; but I did accidentally saw her bathing/changing
Old 22-06-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devamona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh damn, I need a continuation of this story. Because I've already fantasized several ways. The first is how Pei Ying has been fucking his wife for a long time, and the husband is really not her style. The two hellcats have been hiding their hookup, and there's no way the wife could admit that she likes girls. The second is how they did have sex, and the wife left her husband when she found out about the cheating. The third is that one day the wife decided to go home to get some documents, and she saw her husband and her friend doing yoga. She opens the door and sees pure nudism because they are doing yoga naked and petting each other in the process. The wife gets very excited and joins in. And so they live and fuck in a threesome.

Last edited by devamona; 25-06-2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old 22-06-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Bro be careful... Ladies 6th sense can be very strong... If wanna fk with pei ying suggest to do it outside house.... Dont get caught pants down at home...
Old 23-06-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

TS gotta thank the cockroach for the opportunity. Can eat liao but thread carefully though. Good luck 🤞🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1