The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Paris

I am going to Paris again.

Any recommendation from bro that got happening there?

Thanks.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 09-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
paris vali big whr u will be

but last time i there got 1 disco vali happening, call La Scala
near and walkin distance to Le Louvere
many toursist and asian partying there esp cabin crew
one-nite stand hit rate vali high

dun waste ur money on those "show"
expensive and boring and nothing to see

moule rough area gg there walk walk
pub hopping not bad

happy chionging.........
Old 09-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Where in Paris? haha..... No Idea .. Been there 3 times but never like the place thus never really been anywhere except Lido.

Thanks for the infor and would surely visit this club.

the sex show... thanks for remaining me how I was screwed( Dry) for US 600 the last time for a glass of Beer.

Cheeers

Old 19-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Samster

Wan lan.... One reply from 300 over view?

If I change the name to paris Hilton.... Sure got 10000 view...

Haha

Old 19-01-2004, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Paris- lots to see

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman

Haha
Lots to see in Paris - Museum, shops,n sewers, etc. So much to see & do that never cheong when I was there
Old 19-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Samster

Bro... Talking about the redlight thing lah......

otherwise.. I goes to other forum mah..

haha

Old 19-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Where in Paris? haha..... No Idea .. Been there 3 times but never like the place thus never really been anywhere except Lido.

the sex show... thanks for remaining me how I was screwed( Dry) for US 600 the last time for a glass of Beer.

Cheeers
wah lan very bad, was there nothing you can do
Old 19-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Cheeers

it near to famous Le Lourve musem
when u going?
let me gg search for the address
Old 19-01-2004, 12:03 PM
Samster

this is the web site for the club

http://www.lascalaparis.com/

address La Scala
188 bis, rue de Rivoli (1er arr.)
Metro: M° Palais-Royal

u can visit this site full of club too

http://www.cometoparis.com/interact4...ParisClubs.htm

or u can go bastille (got a metro there too)
juz like boat quey many pub
good place for a drink
happening ...................hmm.....
me and a american ang mo gg pub hopping till sianZzzzzzz
went back hotel ourself haizzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

good luck and have fun in paris

Last edited by vaxvms; 19-01-2004 at 12:07 PM.
Old 19-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro... Talking about the redlight thing lah......

otherwise.. I goes to other forum mah..

haha
wow liao red-lite expensive man!!!
although parisian is chio but dun tink they worth tat much
juz pop down La Scala club u might get wat u want
many countries to choose from heeehee
Old 19-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
taipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Haha
Rainman, been browsing this forum for quite a while now & notice that u are among the more honourable contributors here. My info on paris is not so new, however, for big city like Paris, such scene do not change much over the years, so here it goes:

I know of two areas for what u r asking for. 1.5km north of the Notre Dams, is a street where u can window shop. Most of the cargo r CMI type much like Amsterdam. However, occassionally when u r lucky & timing good, timing in that the better looking ones are almost occupied. The Street name is Rue St. Denis. Do not know the price as I only window shop.

The second place I know of is close to the Moulin Rouge, cannot remember the street name. Similar concept.

Lido is very expansive, if u like Cabaret, Lido is reputed to be the best in Paris & great place to bring clients for dinner when big deals are involved. To me, Moulin Rouge is more entertaining and slightly less expansive. There is also a Crazy Horse Saloon in Paris where u r given the impression that u can see more. I prefer to dine in one of the Latin Samba type of Clubs such as Paradis Latin walking distance south east of Notre Dams, Pow Brazil near to the Arc De Triomphe, Pow Caribe at the Montparnasse Tower.

For U Rainman whose play ground is here in Asia, Paris is not the place for this type of cheong.
Old 28-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by taipan
Rainman, been browsing this forum for quite a while now & notice that u are among the more honourable contributors here. My info on paris is not so new, however, for big city like Paris, such scene do not change much over the years, so here it goes:

I know of two areas for what u r asking for. 1.5km north of the Notre Dams, is a street where u can window shop. Most of the cargo r CMI type much like Amsterdam. However, occassionally when u r lucky & timing good, timing in that the better looking ones are almost occupied. The Street name is Rue St. Denis. Do not know the price as I only window shop.

The second place I know of is close to the Moulin Rouge, cannot remember the street name. Similar concept.

Lido is very expansive, if u like Cabaret, Lido is reputed to be the best in Paris & great place to bring clients for dinner when big deals are involved. To me, Moulin Rouge is more entertaining and slightly less expansive. There is also a Crazy Horse Saloon in Paris where u r given the impression that u can see more. I prefer to dine in one of the Latin Samba type of Clubs such as Paradis Latin walking distance south east of Notre Dams, Pow Brazil near to the Arc De Triomphe, Pow Caribe at the Montparnasse Tower.

For U Rainman whose play ground is here in Asia, Paris is not the place for this type of cheong.
U mean the Craze House Cabaret???
CMI lah
me wasted $$$ and time in it and nothing was as entertainin clubbing in disco
Old 01-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
U mean the Craze House Cabaret???
CMI lah
me wasted $$$ and time in it and nothing was as entertainin clubbing in disco
Yeap! Crazy Horse is a cabaret and for the main title of this forum, I am in agreement with you that you can classify Paris and Crazy Horse as CMI. Paris is one of the center of fashion and "cultural" entertainment, cultural in the "clean" sense and not as per title of "Sex Rules". As with any city, commercial sex is available, openly or otherwise, it's not as exciting a place for such adventure as in the Far East, Eastrn Europe, Latin America, etc....
Not only that, Paris, London, New York, Tokyu and the like are terribly exensive when it comes to such entertainment. However, as one man's food can be another's posion, there are always those who prefer variety and willing to pay for it, even just for a change of taste, be it as it may CMI or otherwise.

Kong Xi Fa Cai to all.
Old 02-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by taipan
Yeap! Crazy Horse is a cabaret and for the main title of this forum, I am in agreement with you that you can classify Paris and Crazy Horse as CMI. Paris is one of the center of fashion and "cultural" entertainment, cultural in the "clean" sense and not as per title of "Sex Rules". As with any city, commercial sex is available, openly or otherwise, it's not as exciting a place for such adventure as in the Far East, Eastrn Europe, Latin America, etc....
Not only that, Paris, London, New York, Tokyu and the like are terribly exensive when it comes to such entertainment. However, as one man's food can be another's posion, there are always those who prefer variety and willing to pay for it, even just for a change of taste, be it as it may CMI or otherwise.

Kong Xi Fa Cai to all.
Are you based there now?
Old 03-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by 1111111.com.sg
Are you based there now?
No Bros, I am not based in Paris and was never based there. Used to travel to Europe, especially Paris at 4 times a year for 3 years for business and many of those times traveling with my Chinese clients to visit my French principles. So during most trips there, there was always some form of entertainment, always "clean" entertainment, occasionally just "window shopping" at the "naughty" places just to show my friends/clients the other side of Paris. By the way, I was in the aviation industry with large contracts, thus budget was never a problem. Occasionally, my deep pocket principles entertained me as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1