The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good for nothing life

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 27-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Very well written too as well
Old 27-01-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 27-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Which was your favourite part?
Old 27-01-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

One thing i find endearing about rachel was she had this village lady charm she knew guy are staring at her c cup breast and fair flawless skin but she will not insult the guys for being tiko or brag it she will just carry on with her stuff.

Back then we are really close we will spend hours chatting on tvb drama and food. There were few moments where she needs to check the goods delivery and needed to bend down causing a zaogeng. I had quite an eyeful on her cleavage she was really a c cupper not those pushup bra bullshit. Her bra was those auntie bra that my mom wore. Single color and inexpensive. She caught me staring several times and was rather embarrassed. At that time she knew i frequent massage shop for handjob as we are that close.

She was still the same or at least not yet completely been devoured by the cold reality. As we progressed to chat about recent life i lied to her that i was working as an event coordinater with a charity company. I figured that there was no point in telling that i an working in a hotel which was kinda close to the mnc company.

She joked:you sure you so kind hearted to work in charity. Of course when you are hungry i can even be a beggar was all i can muttered.

The past 1 year had changed my life views i had basically given up hope on humanity. I always told people that i am close to 2 things.

1: i am not a good guy as being good is a very tiring thing to be so please do not see me as good guy. I can delete or block a long contact friend without hesitation as soon as i felt i am.starting to feel a sense of attachment just like what i did to vincy.

2: i am a good guy according to 80-20 rule i am not like those 20 percent of person who geuninely treat you well like your parents etc but i am a considered a saint as compared to the other 80 percent of the people who are around constantly digging your info so that they can spread it to harm you.
I wont harm you but neither will i helped you.

I stared at rachel buttoned shirt there is a small gap just enough to see her black bra. I burst out in giggle wah you not longer wearing those market color material.
Old 27-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 27-01-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
GoldenPitbull is Cool - loads of Potential

Last edited by GoldenPitbull; 27-01-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Old 27-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Sometimes in life there are moments which we may remember throughout. That friday night was one of those moment.

Rachel blushed and pinched me on my arm and said: Black is easier to wash. After a while its getting late i told rachel i needed to go home as i have to work on sat noon to entertain some food influencers.

There was a hint of disappointment on her expression as i knew all along rachel was a lonely lady as well she had shared an apartment flat with several room mates from malaysia but woman and woman can never get close to each other. Thats why she will always do ot or have her semester module material in her desk whenever other people knocked off.

I laughed and said we can still wechat and i have this win win situation for you to lose weight. She looked amused and said share lei. I added her on wechat and showed her my contacts she was the only one after i deleted vincy and several china ml.

I said we can have a challenge every day we can upload on wechat moments the numbers of steps we did at the end of the day as well as our body after workout. This serves as a motivation for both of us. I proceeded to upload my steps for that day as well as a picture of my body after a run. I was toning up as i did not take extreme step to lose weight like those lemon juice diet i was fasting yet ensuring i was not starving i was lucky to escape the common stretch marks.

She exclaimed :Wah you had a 4 packs. I just said thats the by-product of having a stressful job. As we proceeded out i recalled the rain had just stopped and weather was cold and the xmas lighting was impeccable as a compliment to this scenario.

I feel a hand surrounded my bicep and i shivered as rachel had positioned her hand around my upper arm. She whispered: i always wanted to do this with a tall guy now that you had slim down it adds to the excitment as you looked like a total stranger.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

You have a nice way of writing. Precise and concise. Waiting for more installments. Up your points.
Old 27-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ComeToOffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coray View Post
Very well written too as well
I also think so as well too
Old 27-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SalahNo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing interesting story, more please, thanks!!
Old 27-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Stranger? i mumbled. I looked at her with a wink and became to hum a song slowly: 你是谁 你是谁 忘得爱过我........
This is a song from both of our favorite movie the YouTube link for the song us below.

Aiyo so disgusting she laughed you really think you are takeshi kaneshiro. You still remember this song? I smirked as those days at MNC I always played this song silently whenever I think of my first relationship. There are a few times Rachel overheard me humming while I was in my partition during lunch and she was delivering documents.

I actually sang it not to act romantic but rather as a way of easing the tension. I told her you know when a girl wrapped her hand around a stranger arm it means one night stand.

Ya right you think so easy but it's really nice wrapping around your arm please just walked me to dhobty ghaut mrt as we exited from plaza Singapura she whispered.

I nodded as we were single then for the first time in many years I felt as a magical ointment had been applied to me numbling all the pain even just a few minutes.
Old 27-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Dear all last input for the night thank you so much for taking the time to read it. I may decrease the number of input tomorrow as I need to fly off to kl for work trip.

I am terribly sorry if this story is kinda draggy as I wanted to do the ladies justice by adding depth to them. Here's goes.

We parted way at the entrance of dhobty ghaut mrt she stayed at toa payoh whereas I stayed at Delta. I could have followed her in and alighted at tiong bahru however woman and mrt station combination was a deadly poison to me.

I waited at yew tee mrt for 2 weeks skipping classes everyday from 730 am till 11 pm just for a conclusion. That conclusion never came through waiting this was after all not an idol sitcom but it taught me waiting was always the toughest phase in every situation be it waiting for a break up conclusion or siting outside a doctor consultation room waiting to see if you had cancer. Waiting was undeniably the worst part of the package.

I reached my home purchased a subway sandwich and broke my fast for that day - I had only black coffee earlier on. Once home I laid out my laptop and back to reality scouting for new pitching tag lines. A part of me was still thinking of that moment her hair smell there was no hint of perfume on Rachel which I was kinda happy at least she still kept her simple lifestyle somewhat somehow.

I scout the net for tagline to be used for the xmas menu. First time in this job I faced the difficulties of stuck at my wits end. I looked at the calendar I have up till Wednesday to come up with a tagline and concept and Tuesday was the team building event. Suddenly I heard a vibration it was my wechat message greeting from Rachel and picture of her in black yoga pants and white shirt with 2 black bra strap sticking out.
Old 27-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update TS
Old 28-01-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster