The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bomblow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

She is a wanton slut who sleeps around. Poor future partner who does not know.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomblow View Post
She is a wanton slut who sleeps around. Poor future partner who does not know.
how you know
Old 20-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayamway View Post
Try her the last time last week. As it is her last few days, was able to get a lot more. she give her highest service n limit. Left a happy man. Wishing her a nice retirement after so many tiring years. i ask her to treat herself and her future partner sexisfued and make sure he will not visit spa.
Well done n congrats!🍾

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
how you know
Well, we'll never know. But that guy made an account just to bad mouth a specific ML without head or tail. Probably just another kid who didn't get what he wanted
Old 21-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Strange to ask how I know , that is the truth. Only she knows and I am sure she would not tell. It’s ok if people slam me here as just stating facts not bothered.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

人在做天在看做人脚踏实地做事问心无愧心安理得最真贵
Old 21-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
is it confuzi?
Old 21-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
good one, kong chi ya
Old 21-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0stInL0ve View Post
CNA reported Police and other agencies conducted 23days raid Operation inc. Jln Sultan.
still cant find any report ,where is it??
Old 22-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
still cant find any report ,where is it??
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...n-hdb-10609408
Old 22-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

dd 11 aug 2018
Thk bro pereg for update
Old 22-08-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Well, we'll never know. But that guy made an account just to bad mouth a specific ML without head or tail. Probably just another kid who didn't get what he wanted
she a straight forward person
so alica get married?
Old 22-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she a straight forward person
so alica get married?
Well, thats the story told. But it doesn't matter does it? It also doesn't matter how she lived her life. This is a forum for transactional services. No ML here can claim to be pure & innocent. Whether the husband knows how she earned her money, and how she lived her life, its his problem. We get what we wanted, she got what she worked for, end of story

All MLs, or in fact, all human beings have the choice to move on. Bystanders like myself is in no position to judge.

So no idea why that guy is having issues, maybe he is a friend of the husband, who is trying to judge someone based on her past?
Old 23-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Well, thats the story told. But it doesn't matter does it? It also doesn't matter how she lived her life. This is a forum for transactional services. No ML here can claim to be pure & innocent. Whether the husband knows how she earned her money, and how she lived her life, its his problem. We get what we wanted, she got what she worked for, end of story

All MLs, or in fact, all human beings have the choice to move on. Bystanders like myself is in no position to judge.

So no idea why that guy is having issues, maybe he is a friend of the husband, who is trying to judge someone based on her past?
Totally agreed.... there's must a reason why they work in these line.... just like in the 80s HC..those malaysian gal ..no horse run service.... save up to do business ... support sibling education... loan shark.. parents medical expense.. support boyfriend... etc.. etc... at least she get what she wanted.. some how end of the day she will get married... is not a issue whether her future husband know she's a ml..... like what bro marq said we are in no position to judge....past is past...let's move on...
Old 23-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Totally agreed.... there's must a reason why they work in these line.... just like in the 80s HC..those malaysian gal ..no horse run service.... save up to do business ... support sibling education... loan shark.. parents medical expense.. support boyfriend... etc.. etc... at least she get what she wanted.. some how end of the day she will get married... is not a issue whether her future husband know she's a ml..... like what bro marq said we are in no position to judge....past is past...let's move on...
Yup...I used to know quite a few HC MY ladies long ago. All have their own reasons. Mostly it's due to financial difficulties but I also know at least 3 who actually planned their move into this trade. Reason being that they only need to work hard for a couple of years then have enough to go back and set up their own businesses.

All 3 actually have their own businesses now but it took them at least a decade instead of the planned few years. All are happily married and I believe whatever they did in the past is not an issue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1