The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 13-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Could either be Amy or Angie. Both have shoulder-length hair
Oh... So the skinny one is ivy?
Old 13-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boyMilflover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walk around looking for Connie at 2pm+. But the shop seem close. Anyone know what time she start working?
Old 14-07-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyMilflover View Post
Walk around looking for Connie at 2pm+. But the shop seem close. Anyone know what time she start working?
Try going later. Connie only starts in the evening.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Oh... So the skinny one is ivy?
Ivy does not hang around the lift area. And ivy is not really skinny.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
the one near L1 toilet? she's in SG and still working, just operating in a more low profile way.
Thanks bro
Btw she PRC or viet?
Fr outside, thru the glass can’t really tell
Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Ivy does not hang around the lift area. And ivy is not really skinny.
K well for all broz, here's jsp Ivy, more to slight plump motherly figure, at least looks & age, affordable costing cum service wise.
Been almost 2years no RTF, cos flooded by her unexpected msges with alot of forwarded pics/vids, she stopped after 3weeks no responds, she pass my number for other colleague to jio me back jsp instead.

Old 14-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
K well for all broz, here's jsp Ivy, more to slight plump motherly figure, at least looks & age, affordable costing cum service wise.
Been almost 2years no RTF, cos flooded by her unexpected msges with alot of forwarded pics/vids, she stopped after 3weeks no responds, she pass my number for other colleague to jio me back jsp instead.

She looks a lot older in real life right? The skinny one is joanne right?
Old 14-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested09 View Post
She looks a lot older in real life right? The skinny one is joanne right?
Yes, just to share, looks like Ivy still with Lisa shop afterall. Her real life of cos much casual no much makeup, neighbor market aunty standard, as most forwarded pics are added with beauty p/s effect. She can do alot like deep frenching, raw, bbbj, swallowing sperm, except anal she hates, as she is not shemale, dun play anal. Also not really a fan of bj as well she claimed, but still can do lah see mood. $50-60

Last time is name of Jennie who unexpectedly call me up through Ivy contact giveaway, still i never go.

Ivy cause me in bad term with "Lisa the old skinny lady boss in boyish haircut with stocking", even till now both just gave cold looks, if i were to bypass them, in jsp checkout once awhile.

Reason?
Ivy: Didn't responds back her whatsapp bombardment.
Lisa: Didn't honour her lunch after Ivy session.

Info: Lisa diedie wont fj no matter how, however... allow dry humping, fingering her old pussy & asshole which somehow quite thrilling to see 70yr old facial expression, while she does her dirty talking to me while hardsucking & light nibbing my nips to hit climax. Cost really lah super dirt cheap $25-$50 that time lah, $5 tips she also shiok. That time i still good term with Lisa thou.

Ivy badmouthed Lisa during my session with her in the bigger rear room partition.

Said LadyBoss always dwells In her own world, so old liao still bueyheaobye always like people praise her pretty + greedily hoping to collect free food & tips from not only own but Ivy's customers as well. She is not really poor, low profile oni, infact richer than some bros here. Stays in "Jiak Hong Chu aka Private Property Estate", hobby once awhile visit Genting gamble try luck.

If she have chance she will leave Lisa and setup own shop herself, no need to pay room usage fee.
If guys no freebies offered during visit, bueysong silent sulking face will indirectly shown, to make customers feel paiseh, so as time goes by most decided to avoid/reduce going=loose customers.

That time before session with Ivy, during entrance light chatup greetings with Lisa, i did gave my words after to go give lunch treat with ladyboss after Ivy session.

However, was convinced during Ivy session, i'm too young dont publicly go out with weird doll up Lisa, people see will whisper & laugh about it.

So... after deed done ask me faster leave dun give tips & lunch, she will deal with boss herself. On way out, Lisa got stop me asking abt the lunch, Ivy just say nvm her, just go...

I remember seeing Lisa's eye expression being hurt as i failed to honour her words i said just session before, feel quite bad as well.

From then on interaction just deteriorates, as you know auto body gestures & eyes expression cant hide their emotional reaction, when see familiar face memories brought up.

Last edited by sincross; 14-07-2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 14-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Thanks bro
Btw she PRC or viet?
Fr outside, thru the glass can’t really tell
Lol
she is prc, used to work in parklane L3 before jsp.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Thanks to the bro in an earlier post. I will now give an FR about the ladies in Lisa’s shop that I have tried. I will start with Ivy

Ivy is one lady that everyone likes. She has average looks but she has a very engaging smile. She is very chatty and always apologises for everything with a “Sorry ah...sorry ah” which I find to be very cute. As one bro said in this thread once, when he is with Ivy, he feels like he is with his mistress. It is that GFE that is very attractive about her. I have had Ivy a couple of times and both times it has always been a great experience. I always tip her because among most of them there, she just makes it an enjoyable experience

Joanne / Anne / Cecilia. She is the thin lady with long hair and wears heels. Last time, she used to be operating from Amy’s unit which is next to the door leading to the lift landing. But now she is working from Lisa’s unit. I had her a couple of times too and I find her to be a very well-spoken and sexy lady. Many bros have complained that she does not offer FJ but her sexy body will be enough to turn anyone on.

There used to be another lady there with glasses and short hair. One bro remarks that she looks like a teacher. I had her once. She does not offer FJ but she is good at massaging and handjob. I do not know her name though and I do not see her anymore.

I have tried Gal66 before when she was at Lisa’s shop too. It is a shame that she is no longer around. Some bros have said that she comes on Saturday afternoons but ever since that piak session I had with her a few years ago, I have not seen her anymore. Like some bros have said, Gal66 is not the prettiest there but she has big boobs and really dresses in a sexy way which really makes up for it. She loves a good bonk and she always tells me that guys love her big boobs and that is true!

Now for the laoban niang Lisa. She also has offered me her services but I do not know why...I am not interested in what she has to offer. She has that kind of vibe about her that makes me feel uncomfortable.
Old 14-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
she is prc, used to work in parklane L3 before jsp.
Thank you bro

Not recall seeing her in PL

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

To all those bros PM'ing me, asking about their contacts, I am sorry but I do not have any of their contacts. All I do is "tikam tikam" go there and if the lady I want is there, ho seh liao.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro mind to share ivy contact to me? will upz your point. Thanks
Old 14-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Any bro mind to share ivy contact to me? will upz your point. Thanks
Ok lah broz...i'll help you all abit lah, release wechat contact, instead of Ivy's direct phone number, once in face to face contact, ask her directly for approval better.

Also regarding previous bro quote, yes agreeable.
As for the short hair teacher like lady, her name is May, normally call Ah Mei..., had her couple times, she can FJ but selective, very private woman. Cost $60-$80 as $50 too low for her, she must pay $12 to ladyboss after. Hard to book, have her contact, ONLY sms NO entertain call. Last September sms me for business, i no reply.
Last time with her last July, she & ladyboss take turn service a rich man, book whole day massage in hours payment, while i'm FJing May, LadyBoss make that rich man, Moan so SUPERrr LoUdd... & long ah when he cummm.... Scary siah the male deep tone in agony relief.

Last edited by sincross; 15-07-2020 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Addon info
Old 15-07-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

My support documents here for bro Peregrene.

So...Yes... This is May the teacher like colleague of Ivy, my gallery found during a snap shot as reminder for visits made.

So many bros want all ladies contacts?? Shortcut tips, get friendly with Lisa ladyboss, she have all their records & links.

Anyway, her FJ is quite fast, grab you tightly with both her finger nails on your arms/back/bum during missionary, make some squeals to urge you come faster, 20mins work in blink of an eye, consider too fast end, more SOP less GFE than Ivy. Try for sake of trying.

If appreciate my sharing, do remember to up my points, thank you broz out there, enjoy your recce!!!

Last edited by sincross; 15-07-2020 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Up Points, if Find Sharing Useful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1