The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronzexron View Post
Sorry. I mean Xue Er
Ooh not my type
Old 14-07-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Erm. I actually don't know who is miu miu. I went to e-wellness instead.
But E-Wellness cannot FJ or french
Old 14-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Is XQ at Level 3 called Ruyi Beauty?
Got 2 shops adjacent each other.

Cannot see the gal at the outermost away from toilet.....
Us XQ shop?
Old 14-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronzexron View Post
Sorry. I mean Xue Er
i love her long legs.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
I sounded Xiaoqian out on this. Seeing how often I go since I know her, how we chat everyday for the whole day, how flirty & lovey she behaves in person and in our chats, tried to sweettalk and use my charm to explore if she has any special treatment for clients who comes so many times a week. Sadly she say no and seldom have clients who rtfs so often a week. She says if I got budget issue, then reduce to coming 2 times a week instead. Damage she will not reduce for regulars but does gives more services only regulars will get.

Tried ask her out to spend sometime together the past weekend, she says she's busy and say some other time.
Already so many bros confirmed Xiao Qian has a boyfriend, what for dive in so deep.

Last thursday when I visited her, she sort of said she had a quarrel with her other half over bros posting they saw her outside of work with guys and acting loving and holding hands. Guess those guys bros saw is not her boyfriend but are customers of hers she went out with.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle kept trying to upsell to 3p when I wanted to have a solo session with the newbie. Any bros have similar experiences?
Old 15-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Michelle kept trying to upsell to 3p when I wanted to have a solo session with the newbie. Any bros have similar experiences?
Yup that what she said to me when I walk past her shop ytd
Old 15-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Already so many bros confirmed Xiao Qian has a boyfriend, what for dive in so deep.

Last thursday when I visited her, she sort of said she had a quarrel with her other half over bros posting they saw her outside of work with guys and acting loving and holding hands. Guess those guys bros saw is not her boyfriend but are customers of hers she went out with.
If her other half cannot tolerate what she do then might as well break up
Old 15-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

that bf of gers so fake, meh ?
ok for gf to be fucking over bros, but hold hands outside cannot ?
lol
Old 15-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yup that what she said to me when I walk past her shop ytd
Michelle was rather persistent in pushing the 3p, a bit of a turn off.

Only walk past, never went in? Or you already visited someone else?
Old 15-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
If her other half cannot tolerate what she do then might as well break up
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
lol
My guess is Xiao Qian never told him she went dating with customers, that's why quarrel.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Michelle was rather persistent in pushing the 3p, a bit of a turn off.

Only walk past, never went in? Or you already visited someone else?
Visited xq Liao ma
Old 15-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
lol
Dumb lo..maybe xq only told her bf she hj lo.hahahahaor
Old 15-07-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dumb lo..maybe xq only told her bf she hj lo.hahahahaor
if u the guy u believe meh
Old 15-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her personal life is really none of our business, ain't no need to share self-directed scenarios.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread