The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-07-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

thanks for sharing bros.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eche124 View Post
Perks of driving a bigger car doing her from behind in the rear seat with her head just planted to the backrest of the rear seat. We have been getting quite daring of late in broad daylight with cars driving up and down in the mscp.
Nice One Bro , Anymore Juicy Stories
Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I got a weird place to suggest for public sex.

To be honest, I have no idea is it consider public or not.

Blowjob during zoom. My FB was doing that while I was having a zoom meeting.

So imagine this, your face is on the camera but what happens under the table but you must keep a straight face and a steady tone. quite fun. Next time I will do it to her.....
Old 16-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
still remember my first fwb. at kallang leisure park open carpark. wa lao. brought her there once. ended up asking me bring her there a couple more times. eventually she added emotions to the equation so things fell apart then. miss those days so much.
Look out for cameras there
Old 17-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolx...envy u bro...why so scare of her ...and now u r saying u r missing those days so much some more ???? ...so contradictory
no la we started out agreeing that it was just sex and no emotion. she ended up being very clingy and wanted to commit to a relationship. so it went out of line. what i miss was her super proportionate boobs. and her looong legs as she's 1.75m.
Old 17-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
no la we started out agreeing that it was just sex and no emotion. she ended up being very clingy and wanted to commit to a relationship. so it went out of line. what i miss was her super proportionate boobs. and her looong legs as she's 1.75m.
Bonks that end up like this is very sian one...
Old 17-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Now not very sure which public areas considered as discreet and quiet. My previous favourite was at the southern tip of Sentosa...
Old 17-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Now not very sure which public areas considered as discreet and quiet. My previous favourite was at the southern tip of Sentosa...
Yes it is... but must choose right time if not it will be swarmed by tourists.
Old 17-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Yes it is... but must choose right time if not it will be swarmed by tourists.
zero tourism in SG now!
Old 17-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Bonks that end up like this is very sian one...
is an indication to move on next.
Old 17-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is normal to be drifted off, but u had her already, so move on next.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is normal to be drifted off, but u had her already, so move on next.
I once was bonking one ah lian and I never cip. She asked me why I don't want to make baby with her. Then she started crying saying I betray her trust and things like that. That was the one and only bonk with her.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
zero tourism in SG now!
Very true bro lol
Old 17-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
She cry and cry ??
Old 17-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I got a weird place to suggest for public sex.

To be honest, I have no idea is it consider public or not.

Blowjob during zoom. My FB was doing that while I was having a zoom meeting.

So imagine this, your face is on the camera but what happens under the table but you must keep a straight face and a steady tone. quite fun. Next time I will do it to her.....
OMG. I had this happen to me. It was so hard to keep a straight face while in online class.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1