The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CSI this guy please

Actually it's very simple..Just keep texting and calling the bf.
If the guy is suspicious he will not reply her or decline her calls.
Old 23-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ts seems very desperate and dont want to let go..
Old 23-02-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Im a sucker. Whether gay or not, really hope to have results. I have shared in hwz too. I actually was confessed by my bestie she loved me. So now im desperate
Bro, i tot i advise u to let go of her? wow liao.. u getting urself into deeper and deeper shit..

hai... u will regret.. dun say i never warn u first..

In the end, u may even lose ur family...

Think twice bro... let her go!!! If u investigating her new bf, if she happens to know, she may go ur house and tell ur wife and make trouble.. Ur bestie says she loves u becos she is still addicted to the past.. she making use of u to help her tie over this period .. then when she more or less settled down with her bf, she will dump u!!!

Alamak, I tot i discussed with u liao..

Basically u are trying to sabotage her new relationship. Wat her bf is doing is really none of ur business now.. U are married, she has the right to find a new bf.. even if her bf is a ganster, so what? u should really let her go..

Dun say i never warn u... u are just asking for trouble... in the end, u may lose everything.. treasure ur wife and ur son please..

If u really horny or wat and want sex, just go for FLs or MLs.. dun risk ur family!!!!
Old 23-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Ts could be married and couldn’t give the girl status. But worried when the girl gets into bad partner.
TS is married with a son liao.. hai.. i advise him to let go of the gal liao...

The gal found a new bf liao... now TS is trying to play detective.. for what? she already has moved on.. TS is not prepared to divorce his wife...

So if the gal finds out TS is trying to "sabotage" her new r/s even if it is out of his caring for her, she may seek revenge and sabotage his family by telling his wife etc.. then in the end, he will lose everything..

hai.. I know we are all strangers in this forum, but sometimes strangers can give advice based on their own experience and TS choose to play with fire.. good luck TS

His original thread
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761359
Old 23-02-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
TS is married with a son liao.. hai.. i advise him to let go of the gal liao...

The gal found a new bf liao... now TS is trying to play detective.. for what? she already has moved on.. TS is not prepared to divorce his wife...

So if the gal finds out TS is trying to "sabotage" her new r/s even if it is out of his caring for her, she may seek revenge and sabotage his family by telling his wife etc.. then in the end, he will lose everything..

hai..
No wonder. U r very tight in the upper post. When the girl has liking to y
Ts. It’s diff to let go as girls are emo animals. I feel ts is not on the rule of fb anymore. U better talk to him again. I suggest he delete this thread. If the bf or any of his friend is here, which I think is highly possible and makes a police report. Ts will be shit.

Dun be stupid. Put a stop when u can. He is not on his right mind now
Old 23-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, i tot i advise u to let go of her? wow liao.. u getting urself into deeper and deeper shit..

Think twice bro... let her go!!! If u investigating her new bf, if she happens to know, she may go ur house and tell ur wife and make trouble.. Ur bestie says she loves u becos she is still addicted to the past.. she making use of u to help her tie over this period .. then when she more or less settled down with her bf, she will dump u!!!

Basically u are trying to sabotage her new relationship. Wat her bf is doing is really none of ur business now.. U are married, she has the right to find a new bf.. even if her bf is a ganster, so what? u should really let her go..

Dun say i never warn u... u are just asking for trouble... in the end, u may lose everything.. treasure ur wife and ur son please..

If u really horny or wat and want sex, just go for FLs or MLs.. dun risk ur family!!!!
Follow the rules of the game. Dun cross the live further. Ts, by posting his picture. U can get into a lot of shit
Old 23-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder. U r very tight in the upper post. When the girl has liking to y
Ts. It’s diff to let go as girls are emo animals. I feel ts is not on the rule of fb anymore. U better talk to him again. I suggest he delete this thread. If the bf or any of his friend is here, which I think is highly possible and makes a police report. Ts will be shit
i already msg ts liao.. he agrees to let go... I relate to him my own experience..

BUT seems like he cannot let go and is heading towards a tragic ending..

Hai... is really up to him liao.. I hope he treasures his wife and son and dun anything rash...

The gal already moved on and is in a new relationship with the guy. She is basically making use of TS to help her tide over the long term relationship she had with TS... So that she can best of both world... So that she will not start thinking of the past and can enjoy herself when she is with her new bf.

Now TS is trying to meddle in her new r/s, is really a potential time bomb.. Usually this type of thing will result in disaster.

Is better to cut contact with the gal and rather make the gal miss TS and then hopefully get the gal to find out all the bad things about her new bf herself rather than TS trying to sabotage her new r/s..

But since TS not willing to divorce his wife and give up his son, then let her go and treasure his wife and son.

If he has sexual needs, just engage FLs or MLs lo.. pay and fuck off
Old 23-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Knn, say till he bestie n want protect her... knn, want protect her cb for his own cock la... knn pui

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-02-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
i already msg ts liao.. he agrees to let go... I relate to him my own experience..

BUT seems like he cannot let go and is heading towards a tragic ending..

Hai... is really up to him liao.. I hope he treasures his wife and son and dun anything rash...

The gal already moved on and is in a new relationship with the guy. She is basically making use of TS to help her tide over the long term relationship she had with TS... So that she can best of both world... So that she will not start thinking of the past and can enjoy herself when she is with her new bf.

Now TS is trying to meddle in her new r/s, is really a potential time bomb.. Usually this type of thing will result in disaster.

Is better to cut contact with the gal and rather make the gal miss TS and then hopefully get the gal to find out all the bad things about her new bf herself rather than TS trying to sabotage her new r/s..

But since TS not willing to divorce his wife and give up his son, then let her go and treasure his wife and son.

If he has sexual needs, just engage FLs or MLs lo.. pay and fuck off
He got emotionally attached to the girl alr. It’s not about sex. Hope he still able to maintain right mind and dun end up tragic.

When I saw the pic. Can sense not right alr.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
He got emotionally attached to the girl alr. It’s not about sex. Hope he still able to maintain right mind and dun end up tragic.

When I saw the pic. Can sense not right alr.

Ya. but time to move on before tragic ending lo... I know the feeling but I did not end up doing stupid things.. hope he will wake up.. i can sense this is going to end up in tragedy
Old 23-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

just let her go stop stalking her
Old 23-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ts could be married and couldn’t give the girl status. But worried when the girl gets into bad partner.
Jackpot. 100
Old 23-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:

bro! i was too bored today and it fucked up. really thank u again! now cold turkey
Old 23-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

thanks all and i have realised that theres no point. i know this will happen, getting whacked by u all. lesson learnt. the image had since been removed here. cold turkey starts today
Old 23-02-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
thanks all and i have realised that theres no point. i know this will happen, getting whacked by u all. lesson learnt. the image had since been removed here. cold turkey starts today
Good. Still not too late. U can look for new target during the cold turkey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1