The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Chio Bu married SG ML in melbourne

Dear Bros,

As some of my close bros here may know I have been on work transfer in melbourne for the past 3 months.

Just after NY (Jan 7th), I was feeling a bit lonely after returning to Oz from SG and wanted to go for a massage to my usual place. Most ML here are from PRC, Thai, Viet, sometimes students from Korea.

To my surprise, the mama-san receptionist said there was a new girl from Singapore working there, goes by the name "Evelyn" (not her real name).

I've now had 5 steamy in house massage sessions with Evelyn, and will give the details here for interested bros.

Evelyn is 29, married (husband in SG), and doing a master's program in Australia. Husband was retrenched late 2019 (finance) and is looking for work in SG. She is self-supporting her studies in Oz, and without financial backing from her husband, is working as a part time ML to earn extra $$. My lucky day as she is very chio

She is about 165-168cm, Singapore chinese, slim build, long dark hair below her shoulders (Which she ties into a ponytail during our massage sessions), easily a C-cup, maybe even a D-cup. She attended good girls school and uni in SG and was working in private banking (she seems to know the industry quite well from our chats) and looks like a smart, chio RM type.

Anyway, details to follow on our 5 sessions.. please stay tuned if interested and I always welcome points ups if bros enjoy the details

contd.....
Old 30-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio Bu married SG ML in melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bros,

As some of my close bros here may know I have been on work transfer in melbourne for the past 3 months.

Just after NY (Jan 7th), I was feeling a bit lonely after returning to Oz from SG and wanted to go for a massage
Lolx I dinno..u din inform me...so tat means i m not close to you ...sigh...i was in melb a few months ago too but din see u there

anyway not impt, welcum back TS bro thor to SG with another notti story ???...but pls complete your stories b4 u MIA again, can ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolx I dinno..u din inform me...so tat means i m not close to you ...sigh...i was in melb a few months ago too but din see u there

anyway not impt, welcum back TS bro thor to SG with another notti story ???...but pls complete your stories b4 u MIA again, can ??
Can bro Rickey, this time i have all the accurate details recent in memory (all in january), so easy to complete the details!

i will pm you latest news from melb, pity i missed you. some great news to update you on from here
Old 30-01-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Can bro Rickey, this time i have all the accurate details recent in memory (all in january), so easy to complete the details!

i will pm you latest news from melb, pity i missed you. some great news to update you on from here
Thanks buddy ...appreciated ...looking fwd...but pls dun keep me waiting until my neck becomes very long and god knows wat else has become long ...hehe....ok faster, faster continue with yr story

Old 30-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Waiting and anticipating.....
Old 30-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
healthcub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very good start bro, pls continue
Old 31-01-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Should b interesting. Waiting
Old 31-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8739 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Around north Melbourne area?
Old 31-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
UnagiSushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Should b interesting. Waiting
Seems like it
Old 31-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Part 1

I had been to this massage place 3 times before , usually to try my luck with a nice Korean or Viet (before had a cute Viet twice and Korean once). This time, I went to the reception where they show you the girls available.

Since it was afternoon, usually the choice is a bit less. I asked "any new girls arriving?"

The mamma-san at the reception (caucasian) said :

"We have two Thai just arrived, one from China and one from Singapore."

My ears perked up immediately. "Umm, what background is the Singapore girl?"

"What do you mean background, she is from Singapore?"

"Oh umm (remembering the Aussies may not differentiate Chinese, Malay, Indian etc), is she Chinese Singaporean? Or another racial background?"

"Oh, yeah, Evelyn is Chinese-Singaporean, only been working here 2 weeks. She's a student in her 20's"

"Ok, um, let me try Evelyn for an hour."

"Full body massage? Body to body?"

"Oh, umm, yeah"

I went over to the waiting room, a little nervous. I knew a few SG girls living and studying in melb (and hoped it wouldn't be someone who recognised me).

In walked Evelyn (please see her description in earlier post). She was dressed in a fitted polo shirt and pants as were most (not all) of the girls that did the massages here. From my previous visits, I knew some of the girls gave extras but not all of them. Evelyn's slim, tall body, and nice boobs seemed apparent from her outfit. We shook hands and went up to a private massage room.

As we walked up the stairs to the room, we started talking..

Me: "Um, nice to meet you, I'm Michael"

E: "Hi, I'm Evelyn, nice to meet you"

Me: "You too. How old are you? Are you from Melbourne"

E: a bit cautiously "I'm studying here. But from overseas (didn't say SG)

She smiled, chiobu smile, but from the accent, I could verify she was from sg.
I wanted to ask her to be sure (I would of course confirm later), but we just walked into the room.

We went into the room and she said I needed to have a shower before the massage. I spontaneously said "will you join me?" All three of my previous ML's joined me.

She paused, seemed to freeze a little. "Oh, um, we aren't supposed to do that with the clients *pausing* unless they go for over an hour"

Damn la, must be Singapore girl, negotiate like that! But I also remembered the other three visits had been for 90 minutes.

Me: "Oh, ok, umm, yeah, let's extend for 90 minutes"

She made a call down to the reception, and smiled at me. She lifted her polo shirt off and unclipped her bar.. Evelyn's perky, firm, lightly tanned tits came into view. She peeled her jeans off and a little black thong also.. her pussy was shaved smooth and i felt my shorts pitch a tent as she walked over to start the shower.

contd..
Old 31-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Subscribing to follow!
Old 31-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
Joesports deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support but cannot up your points, no power pai say pai say
Old 31-01-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Post faster plsss haha
Old 31-01-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesports View Post
support but cannot up your points, no power pai say pai say
Don't paiseh...i hv just upped u with my +17 points...help POWER UP^^your points to 58 ! ...by posting 1 more time, you will get your POWER and then you can up TS points liao

Old 31-01-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

contd ...

Evelyn walked in first, and I noted her butt was firm, toned and smooth. She started the shower and looked back at me while i removed my clothes. My johnson was fully erect (first time ever a sg girl ever taken her clothes off for me so fast lol.. PRC, Thai, Viet etc FL/ML only so fast le!)

I stepped into the shower and cupped Evelyn's butt. She smiled, soaped her hands up (long fingers) and gently soaped her and my body up, reaching down to wash my genitals and backside. I did the same, soaping her up a little, hands over her breasts, which were firm to the touch. At this point knew nothing about her background. I felt she was comfortable enough and I asked"

M: um so are you from Singapore?

Her eyes suddenly widened, a bit awkward, with her soap covered hand stroking my erect cock

E: Um, you could tell?

M: (in a joking tone) yeah lah

E: (she laughed, a little at ease) haha, good guess. yeah i'm from singapore. Are you living in Australia?

M: Yeah, um, just short term, work transfer (still very cautious not to tell too much about myself!)

E: Oh cool, i'm studying here.

She turned the shower off and stepped out

E: Are you ready to start your massage? This is interesting, I never imagined I would meet a Singaporean here. I only have had local caucasian Aussies here.

M: haha, well, i hope i'm a memorable client!

Before getting onto the massage bed, i leaned in and hugged her. A bit awkward, but I just wanted to feel her tits against me before we started.

contd...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1