The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
successful relationship or marriage with thai girl

Dear all senior bros, i am on a 6 month relationship with a thai girl.

Yes i met her in a bar and right now she is no longer working but rather working in a restaurant in thailand.

So far we both have expressed mutual interest in wanting to stay long term together and my eventual plan is to bring her to singapore because i want to marry her.

Any bros who had successful long distance relationship with thai girls able to give your advice? Particularly bros who have a thai wife now?

What are the challenges you guys face with a LDR relationship?

Appreciate all the help i can get.

Last edited by eattoomuch; 27-01-2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old 28-01-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: successful relationship or marriage with thai girl

Bro,

Please read through all the thread in this section.

I am hopping you had long lasting relation, but some times reality is different.

6 months is too early compare when you are married and gone through another 20 plus years

I still believe the 1% true love. But please read through all the tread here and you will understand what i said
Old 28-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

2 red flags spotted:

1. know for 6 months
2. worked in bar

Best to maintain LDR for at least 2 years before any plan for marriage. Its not easy, thats why if u cant even survive that period of time then really can forget about marrying that girl.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future

It’s always better to be careful when one marries another person from a different culture. Don’t think about marriage so soon...stay with each other for a while and see whether both of you can live together without getting on each other’s nerves.

Otherwise, you’ll become one of the many sob stories like the following that just appeared in Straits Times a few days ago: https://www.singaporelawwatch.sg/Hea...eged-abduction

Good luck bro!
Old 29-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Financially are you stable to support her and her family? If I am not wrong have to take care of her family as well. But I don't know how much does it cost per month
Old 29-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have some friends who married Thai FLs and still happily married. Thus I believe it is really case by case. If you married a wrong girl, there goes your marriage.
Old 29-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

I have friends who know thai girl for 5 months and get married now living happily but her wife working in hospital.

you need to spend alot effort and time flying here and there..long term wise it will be tiring as you will keep thinking she got cheat u anot. unless she can find a job in singapore which will be much easier for you two.

as you mentioned she work in pub before, advise you to go her hometown and visit her parents first. Usually work pub / club have family issue. unless you have the money to support everyone in her family.

good luck bro!
Old 30-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoomuch View Post

Yes i met her in a bar and right now she is no longer working but rather working in a restaurant in thailand.

So far we both have expressed mutual interest in wanting to stay long term together and my eventual plan is to bring her to singapore because i want to marry her.

Any bros who had successful long distance relationship with thai girls able to give your advice? Particularly bros who have a thai wife now?

you need to know what's the reason of her working in a bar and also the real reason why she stopped. Because money made from bar is at least 5x higher than working in a restaurant.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happykrabi View Post
you need to know what's the reason of her working in a bar and also the real reason why she stopped. Because money made from bar is at least 5x higher than working in a restaurant.
Krabi is right, if she stops working at the bar and in a normal restaurant because she will find it guilty to carry on work at the bar then that’s fine.
Old 30-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Money makes the world go round. If you can support her lifestyle (that of a bar girl) and her family, you have a chance of making this work. If not its going to be tough going given the additional challenge of culture differences etc.

I have seen success stories between Thai women and SG men. Each of the men though are able to hold their own financially (i.e above average Singaporean wage).
Old 30-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Six months considered short and moreover, its LDR, how many days in all 2 of you together take it easy and know each other more Maybe you can find better ones after you met few more at another bar

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-02-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she might still be working FL/Bar and tell you she work at restaurant, you are not there, and there is no way to know for sure if she stopped working.

i've heard many stories and some FL share with me too, that they are working without the knowledge of their bf

it doesn't mean she doesn't love you, just that they need the money

But i've also talked to FL that say they totally dont love their man and just use them for financial support.

did she ask for $$$?

btw you should check out this utube channel where the dude gives a lot of advice for having a thai partner

Last edited by sammybk; 04-02-2020 at 01:16 AM.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Their culture all different, not easy.

Need to talk and have agreement, don't later after marriage you have to feed her whole family then a bit tough liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoomuch View Post

Recommend you this book call"Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather. Most thai bar gal story end up the same.

You marry her, you marry the whole family. Gd Luck Bro.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dated long distance r/s with my wife for 10 years. Now married for 2.5years, kid is few months old..

R/s is how both of your manage and how committed both party are.. u love the person, distance is not a prob. Whats app video call, line video call, tech is there.

Culture is different, correct. But this should not be a prob, everyone give in here and there prob solve.

Love is all about giving in!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1