The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
FBIBangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for nothing life

Nice share TS, please keep going..
Old 14-02-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Rachel: that's very disgusting first time you talked so dirty.

Me: I am a guy too, I have my needs.

I was staring at Rachel I knew I had crossed the line first there was no coming back I had prepared to delete her number the moment she gave her disapproval.

Rachel: Don't you think we should go for movies or dinner etc.

Me: Those can wait but I need to pee first can we go your home as I not used going to and market toilet.

Rachel: OK but my sister may be back soon. Rachel had rented a 2 room flat with her sister in those old flats area.

We walked past the corridor passing a line of flats before reaching her apartment. Once inside she showed me to the toilet. I glanced around her surrounding she was alone.
I quickly pee and walked out.

Me: nice cosy flat.

Rachel passed me a coke zero and we drank it standing up as I did not want to dirty her chair with my sweat.

Rachel: which level are we supposed to be now. Ex colleagues or friends or more.

Me: opposite sex can never be friends.

Rachel: I am not an easy woman but you should know I kinda like you.

Me: yes I am not an idiot I avoid that as I was fat and we are colleagues. But why me?

Rachel: I like tall man and you are one of the few that never made fun of my accent.

Me: oh, I stared at her and moved an inch closer to her. The door was locked. She was just my shoulder height.

I grabbed her waist and slowly moved her body towards me. I am not worrying about our friendship rather I am worried she will cry rape or molest.

She did not resist. I slowly put my hand underneath her t shirt feeling her warm skin and her bra strap. I was sensing goosebumps on her skin and my dick was hardening.

I bend down slowly with my hands moving to her butt and grabbing it tightly while I slowly kiss her lips.

I was tasting her tongue lashing with my tongue. The mixture of coke zero with our saliva. I was swallowing every gulp of the mixture. It felt so good all the warmth and stickiness of my sweat.

I looked at her expression her fair skin was flushed. We finally unlocked from our embrace both of our catching a deep breath.

Me: I will never forget this night.

Rachel: why?

Me: finally I get to eat your bird nest saliva.

Rachel: disgusting.

I thought to myself I will never forget that moment as that was my first kiss at age 33
Old 15-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying the story bro, please keep going
Old 15-02-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Till then I have never kissed a woman on the lips before. I did go for hj and had a bj buddy prior to this but never did I kiss them as hj was just hj.

Deep inside I thanked Rachel it felt good to be wanted even for a brief moment. I refrained from showing it in my expression as I will never want to be at mercy of woman again.

I started to kiss Rachel again while fondling her breast beneath her bra. She was a c cupper.

Rachel: it hurts dun snap my bra.

Without hesitation I lifted up her t shirt. My cock harden on the spot as I saw a pair of fair cleavage. She was damn fair on the face but her breast spoke another story.

I gently pushed her to the nearby wall while licking on the cleavage. Not missing even a single inch of the cleavage I make sure it was stained by my saliva.

She was wearing a white auntie bra those thick padding. I pull down her bra cup instead of unhooking I always had the fetish of pulling down bra cup to let the breast even more protruding.

Finally I saw her pair of boobs in front of me. The areola was dark red and so was her nipple. I thought to myself CB wasted never eat her back then.

Rachel face was a mixed emotions I could not make out . Was she enjoying the moment or worried she will be branded a slut. Her eyes was shut and her breathing was long and soft.

I just continued to plant my tongue sucking so relentlessly on her fair breast meat while using my tongue to lick her nipple in circular motion before sucking it after sucking for a while I direct her hand to my harden cock.

I had pulled down my shorts. She took a look at it and grasp it and muttered around 15cm.

I was kinda embarrassed as it was around there when erected. It was not really long.

Me: wah why say the length so anti climax.

Rachel: oh no choice I in charge of procurement for years every goods I need measure the size. Yours is OK for your height better than my ex in kl. Look I can only help you shoot with my hand I am not that easy.

I muttered fuck it. As I striped off my singlet n shorts fully naked.

Rachel begin to stroke it while my hand are fondling her fair white tits which wobbled at my every motion.

She was not good at giving hj as while I was hard I cannot release.

After 5 minutes she gave up and said her hands are tired and I was so sticky.

No way am I going to end in this way I thought. I laid down on the floor it was cold sia.

I signalled Rachel to be by my side while I continue to suck get tits while I was stroking myself. I sucked for a good ten minutes before I released.

Me: I will wiped the floor later but now I need some toilet paper.

Rachel giggled she was always gentle even though she was pissed off at the mess.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

After wiping myself I thought fuck now I am all messed up how the hell do I go back to Delta. I smelt of semen. Rachel passed Me a towel and signal me to take a bath. After the bath I was fresh but urggh I have to put back on my sweaty running singlet.

Rachel had finished moping the floor.

We sat leaning on the wall. The block of flat was old thus the corridor was noisy with kids running about. Awkwardness was in the air.

Rachel:. My sister will be back soon she is buying food for me so you better leave.

I looked at Rachel she was the type of woman I ever wanted. Simple and yet elegant in her way. There was no earring piercing or fingernail polish on her daily lifestyle. I can never understand why woman will want to poke a hole in their ears for attractiveness.

Me:. Ya I got to go. Thank you as I make my way out of the flat.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

I arrived back at my home after a bath and changing into new clothes. I sat on my bed wondering should I message Rachel.

I never did message her I just uploaded my steps for that day on wechat moments. I laze on my bed just thinking of Rachel there was a few moments I reached for the phone with the urge of calling her.

I refrained as I did not want to be appear needy. I though to myself she will eventually let me go or even disappeared. Sometimes not having something is better than having it and losing it.

I looked at my room and think of my life prior to being lean I was dabbling in occult stuff as I wanted my boss to show me compassion but it backfired and I quited that MNC. My life was a mess why dragged other people down with it some more it could be my wishful thinking. With that thought I just muttered prayer till I was asleep.

Things went back to normal I was still uploading my daily steps. Work was damn busy in office a little some info of the layout of office. The office had a little pathway to the main door so my desk was situated near the entrance. Ppl will have to walk pass me to go to the entrance. Things are getting shitty I cannot go out often as those 3 reservation fat aunties will gossip I been slacking thus I stayed most of the time in my desk listening to those fat aunties munching their biscuits.

I had developed a habit leaning my head to the pathway whenever I heard Ann footsteps heading to the pathway as she was wearing heels whereas the aunties wear slippers or even barefooted.

Ann was always walking swifty creating a gush of wind when she walked past me I was always trying to catch a whew of her perfume. This was my past time in that hell hole I had given up hope on probation just waiting for January to come and throw my letter.

It was that last week of December where I saw Ann teary eyes around knock off time.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Me: Ann are you okay.

It was knock off time the 3 fat aunties had left on the dot and I never saw ann's hr assistant that whole day. Actually I knew what happened.

Ann and her assistant had got into an argument regarding the Xmas party layout. I overheard her assistant complaining to the 3 fat aunties supposedly joining their league. This place was a mess.

Ann was there in a teary mess eyes all swollen. I looked at her my expression forever in a stoic expressionless look.
As I was no stranger to politics it's best for me to stay out.

Ann: are you knocking off soon. We can go to mrt.

Me: OK.

With that we walked out of office. It was a silence a complete contrast from Ann usual cheerful demeanour.

Ann: you know what happened right you should have heard the argument in the daily meeting.

I nodded.

Ann: sorry I just needed someone to talk to usually it's my bf but we quarrelled a few weeks ago. You look like the silent mind your own business type.

Me: yah dun worry I have no one to gossip to anyway.

With that we headed off to a coffee house.

I fetch her a latte while I was drinking black coffee with no sugar.

Ann: you dun feel bitter drinking that?

Me: nah I am used to it.

Ann: I noticed you never ate in lunch. A couple of time I saw you walking in the shopping mall.

Me: I grab a quick bite.

I lied as I did not want anyone to know I was doing one meal a day as it was like a taboo to just eat once daily.
We went on to talk about culture in hotel actually I was doing the listening. I was wary of all woman even Ann.

Ann: life is tough in hotel line.

I nodded my head and said tougher than my previous job.

Ann: I feel so isolated here in the past I had yen as my assistant but she tendered today and was telling me she had enough. Life is so bitter.

Me:. Ya life is like an over cooked steak.

Ann:. What an analogy.

Me: I watched a Japan movie before there was this girl who was overweight and was chased out by her family. She got a job as a bar tender one day she was gang raped but despite all this she never cried. After that she begin to pick up boxing as a sport and she was beaten so many time.
One day she was all bruised out after a match, her coach gave her a overcooked steak to eat. She finally cried saying her life is like this steak unchewable yet she had to chew it to survive.

Ann: that's a good analogy we are always wondering why are you so quiet.

Me: I am just minding my business
Old 15-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Me: please do not be sad. There will always be people putting you down especially the fat and lazy.

Ann: i knew whom you are talking about i cannot do much about those 3 mountains in office

Me: haha i thought hr are supposed to be unbiased.

Ann: they always think i am finding fault with them but they often went for 2 hours lunch.

I saw another side of ann but its normal in fact its human nature for her to flare up. She was dressed in a tight black dress exposing her collar bone and nicely touched up make up. She had gone for a re touch while i was queuing for coffee.

A few angmo in the cafe was staring at her i was not surprised at all.

Ann: how was your work so far.

Me: counting days ba. I was never the first choice.

Ann: ya i knew it was not up to me to decide.

Me: nah i am always grateful to you for not giving me a hard time in my interview

Ann: if i would to ask you accompany for lunch every now and then will it be okay.

Me: sure.

i am thinking it wont happen. Pretty girl will never ask me for lunch
Old 15-02-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sirrussun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates bro, hoping for more!
Old 16-02-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
wetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Enjoying the story bro, please keep going
return +10
Old 16-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support for more
Old 16-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

After the chat with ann I went home. It has been a week since my encounter with Rachel. She had yet to message me and I did think of her every now and then. I guess she was angry or anything but I did not message her back as I did not want to be insulted.

I was being paroid but phobia of women had sunk into my soul. Monday came and those few weeks are my worst period. Everything was a mess I was in a office where gossip are like disease. I had difficulties sleeping at night I told myself just give up and throw in letter before your probation. They won't confirm you anyway.

I was now planning for the upcoming cocktail and mocktail promotions. Thus frequents ran to restaurant was a necessary schedule.

As expected Ann did not ask me for lunch which I am not surprised. She was a manager level. Her assistant had ask for early release thus she was alone rushing here and there.

I was still catching a whew of her perfume whenever she walk past me. But I will shunned whenever those 3 mountains walked the pathway. No way was I going to smell their odour.

Sometimes fate works in strange way I was in the front counter working out promotion for decorations of the festival season. I saw a couple walking to the front counter it was vincy with another male.

As soon as I made out it was vincy I quickly ducked and walked off. The male was a pudgy man in his forties with bald spot. Vincy was taller than him. It had been a year and time was not kind to vincy she had at least put on 10 kg.

I managed to sneak off to a corner. Next morning came and I was on the way to office passing the breakfast crowd when I came face to face with vincy.

I thought to myself: please do not recognize me.

Vincy smiled at me and after that I received a wechat invitation from her.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

No i did not add vincy straightaway. I was in a tight spot that time. My job prospects are dim and i cannot afford to go massage like in the past. Thus i ignored the wechat invitation.

Evening came and it was time to knock off. I packed my stuff and began to proceed to the door. Ann was still in her room, the 3 mountains had left on time

I heard ann suddenly called my name frantically. I went inside her room and found her pointing at her laptop.

Ann squealed: help me catch that cricket.

I saw a small cricket hopping on the laptop. I thought to myself: heng its only a cricket not a cockroach otherwise the stench will be foul.

I catch the cricket and jokingly asked ann does she need to take picture so that we can inform the pest busters.

Ann passed me a tissue and asked me to dispose the insect.

Siao i thought its only a cricket no need to kill it. I just went out and release it onto main road.

When i came back ann thanked me. I looked at her.
Her hair was in a mess and beads of sweat was forming along her collar bone.

Me: no worries i catch alot of this during my ns days.

Ann: its good to have a guy in this office. You leaving now lets go together.

I nodded and we switched off the lights i looked at her tight butt. She was dressed in a tight pokka dots pants clearly showing the outline of her panties.

She looked at my attire and noticed i had brought my running gear bag with me.

Ann: you are going for a run?

I nodded.

Ann: do you want to go to my cross fit gym. I can itroduce you to my group. First session is free trial.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 5
Thurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story TS, more pls
Old 23-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
chouck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchouck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good share, enjoyed this story bro
Advert Space Available