The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this love?....

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

1310..... I was waiting for her at the entrance of the office building and she soon arrived... Soon she arrived punctually for the lunch and we settled down in a nearby restaurant for our lunch..

Me: Hmmn... I am still curious on how u got my contact details?
Hazel: Gee.. that is easy... I found yr name cards on yr desk in thw room..
Me: Oh yeah.. i shd have thought of that...
Hazel: U must hacw loved yr wife alot...

There was a short silence after that... As far as possible ever since Yvonne passed on... I did my best to touch on this topic as it will trigger the hurts then..

Me: Why did u say that?..
Hazel: Well i noticed that there r quite a no of her photo albums displayed in that room...
Me: Yup... U r rite...
Hazel: So how long have u known her?..
Me: Ever since Sec 1
Hazel: Gracious... That is very long... Puppy love?... That is interesting.... Tell me more abt it..

Her eyes was round and shining while she looked at me and i cant help finding her cute and innocent...

The lunch appt soon came to an end and she insisted on treating me to lunch.

Hazel: Pls let me treat u ... As a token of thanks for taking care of me that day..
Me: Nope as a man.. i shd treat u...
Eventually she nodded her head and i foot the bill....

Hazel: Nice toking to u...
Me: Me too.. do take care of yrself..
Hazel: Sure... C ya..

With that... We headed off to our ofc...
Old 18-01-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more nice updates.
Old 18-01-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Bro
Jus up u +15
Cheers...............
Old 19-01-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 19-01-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

I thought that things shd come to an end after the lunch appt with her but i was wuite wrong... She whapps me Gd nite on the same day itself and her text slowly increased over the next few days... In the beginning.. she would ask me abt fatty but i am always hinted to her nt to put in any feelings in him... Then slowly she will tok to me on other stuff and soon i found myself whapps her almost every day...

It was a friday evening when i was in ofc when i received a text from her..

Hazel: Hi... Care for a drink as it is TGIF
Me: Ok... See u at this timing and place then..

Packing my stuff and decided to end my stressful day.. i gladly head off to the pub to meet her...
Old 19-01-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

As i slowly drink my beer and enjoy the atmosphere of the pub..the sight of her soon caught my attention... But something is amiss... She seem troubled and upset..

Hazel: Hey... U been here for long?
Me: Nt really.. I just reached here too.. Btw r u ok?

There is a short pause..

Hazel: Sort of ba... Let have a drink first...
I then asked for one more mug for her and she begin to drink furiously...

Me: Hey nt too fast.... U will get drunk easily at this rate u r drinking..

I soon stopped her before she attempted to down the fourth glass.

Hazel: Chill i am ok....
Me: Would u like to share anything with me?..

Again there is a short pause and i looked at her in her eyes...

Hazel: We broke off le.....

There is tears in her eyes and my heart ache for her..

Me: With Fatty?..
Hazel: Yes... She nodded her head..

Nt knowing what to do.. i begin to stroked her hair gently...
As if i am coaxing my young cousin whenever she was still a young girl.....
Old 19-01-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, please continue writing.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

She then cling on closer to me to my shoulder as i continued to stroke her hair gently..

Hazel: Sing me a song pls..

Me: Ok... But u may nt even heard of this song before as we r born in different era..(21 years apart is a big gap...)

Hazel: No worries.. just sing whatever song which come to yr mind ba...

And so i decided on this song by 张洪量: 亲爱妹妹的眼睛
Old 19-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

This is the song i sang to her...
Though it is a old song but the lyrics is so well written...
Haze is clapping for me as with the last note of it...

Me: Nt nice right?..
Hazel: Nope it is quite nice.. thanks...
Old 19-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Sensing that she have calmed down abit... We have a slow drink of the beer and even sang a few duets together before we make a move from the pub..

Hazel: R u hungry?..
Me: Yup abit..
Hazel: Let go for supper then?..
Me: Sure.. u suggest the place then...

Soon i was driving and as usual i will on my fave songs to listen to... The smooth music soon filled the car and she was soon fast asleep on my shoulder...

Once i reached the destination.. i debated with myself whether i shd wake her up but i decided nt to as i intended to let her sleep further... I was careful nt to wake her up...
The long day of work and the influence of alcohol finally knocked me out too...
Old 19-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Oooo u know she is sticky n changing horses from fatty to u .... haaha
Like yr story bro .... thxs n camping .... Upped u .... Happy CNY
Old 19-01-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
indofalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the exciting updates, more please, cheers!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1