The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: RIP

[QUOTE=nuclearkid;19406530]There is no coroner's report at the moment, so nobody knows what killed him. ==================================
if coroner's report says his death is due to the wrong method used by the cap idiot pinning him down. i say "if" - if like this, can his family sue that idiot?
one day he get dog medal for hero, next day kena sue for causing death?
interesting case.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Imagine the last thing you did before you died was spying up through a woman skirt eager to know if she's have on a pantie or a thong or maybe even nothing and what color and type was it
Old 23-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14081 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Taking upskirts is not a serious crime to deserve death
Old 23-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
skyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyslayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He deserve it for being stupid.

But anyway intelligent pple like scholars and professors or well educated pple seem to indulge in such activities nowadays.

Really cannot understand their mindset
Old 23-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
He deserve it for being stupid.

But anyway intelligent pple like scholars and professors or well educated pple seem to indulge in such activities nowadays.

Really cannot understand their mindset
Then why are u here browsing a sex forum ?
Old 23-02-2020, 05:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

RIP , past is past
Old 25-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
RIP , past is past
Returned points
Old 25-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Well no sympathy from me, the man was taking up skirt photos or videos, for fuck?

Like to take so much, pay a WL and ask her let you take...last time as NSF we visit GL and go in the hse to look see look see, WL will sometime uncross her legs and let you see...big deal

Take up skirt video definitely don't need to die, it is his stupidity that killed him,
many years back I was in Manila, the fucking AMDK was taking photos of young girls on the streets, mind you, those were not WLs and nobody did anything.

Sex forum this is, not criminal forum, we pay when we get commercial sex to satisfy ourselves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1