The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Took a long break, from writing not hunting. Over this period, pocketed several MILF from FB, some random FB frens that i actually do not know real life. simple steps of PM them , comment about their post etc
神回来了
GOD IS BACK
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
haha yeah, i thought so.
To reply the above comment about my looks. i think you will be disappointing to know i am average looking only.

i think many of you still think that most gals prefer good-looking guys than a average looking one. Maybe true if you trying to hunt for a 18-25 SYT but not MILFs.

For the average MILF, if you understand them well enough, you will know that looks is not what they want/need/desire. They have prob seen enough shit to come to an understanding with themselves on the looks of guys.

MILFs are human, at their age and despite how they look, they usually have very low-self-esteem (low in confidence level) about their attractiveness.

Most of them are lonely and just need someone to care for them and make them feel attractive again. Especially those divorced, their confidence level is low and having high expectations is not in their books.

so with enough "encouragment" to them about their looks, age, achievements at work or at home (with the kids) etc. you give them the confidence they need, and they will feel good being with you. because you (unlike her ex-husband/husband) will never make her feel lousy or low.

from my experience, most MILFs are horny - just sad that many of them i knew either have not have sex for years during marriage or sex is done routinely as a task with their husband.

So when we do come into the picture, make sure we let them feel different emotionally and physically.

Lastly, MILFs are mature woman who have seen enough shit - so be direct with them and tell them what you want/need. dont play mind-games with them. if they accept you for who you are, you are in for a mind-blowing journey

Stay Safe and be nice to MILFs.
Old 21-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lastly, MILFs are mature woman who have seen enough shit - so be direct with them and tell them what you want/need. dont play mind-games with them. if they accept you for who you are, you are in for a mind-blowing journey

cannot agreed more!!!

dun need a lie like married but claim single or divorced
basically milf dun mind no string attached relationship
of cos can find life time companion is a bonus to them
Old 21-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

I fully agree with what you said. Yesterday went to meet my milf ml FB.
Not seen her for 5 weeks as I was with another new fb. The moment I walk into the shop, she hold my hand and led me into the room.

She rarely does this cos her employees are around. I think she have been “starved”.

Once into the room start frenching me and hug me very tightly.

Normally we just do the deed hush hush but yesterday there was quite abit of moaning. I think the rest of the ml can hear....

Together with a lot of piak piak sound. Yesterday my form was pretty good. Manage to do a 25min high intensity sexercise. Normally I am a 10min man. Eat shoot and leaves.

While finally I came, she told me she came twice. Ask if I can do one more shot later after the massage.

I don’t meet her often but every time we meet is fire burning high. We don’t talk much in day to day, maybe not even once a week. But the chemistry is there.

The 1st I went to her shop, we talk about everything under the sun, ask how she is. What she like or don’t like. We hit it off pretty well.

2nd date and we went to a hotel. I went to pick her after her work for dinner. Then enroute I just asked if we can tabao and go to hotel to eat. She just mumbled ok. And that night we had 3 shots....

Sometimes I also count my blessings to come across them. It’s different from commercial sex. Not about the free sex. But the connection.

Quote:

Most of them are lonely and just need someone to care for them and make them feel attractive again. Especially those divorced, their confidence level is low and having high expectations is not in their books.

so with enough "encouragment" to them about their looks, age, achievements at work or at home (with the kids) etc. you give them the confidence they need, and they will feel good being with you. because you (unlike her ex-husband/husband) will never make her feel lousy or low.

from my experience, most MILFs are horny - just sad that many of them i knew either have not have sex for years during marriage or sex is done routinely as a task with their husband.

So when we do come into the picture, make sure we let them feel different emotionally and physically.

Old 21-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To reply the above comment about my looks. i think you will be disappointing to know i am average looking only.

i think many of you still think that most gals prefer good-looking guys than a average looking one. Maybe true if you trying to hunt for a 18-25 SYT but not MILFs.

For the average MILF, if you understand them well enough, you will know that looks is not what they want/need/desire. They have prob seen enough shit to come to an understanding with themselves on the looks of guys.

MILFs are human, at their age and despite how they look, they usually have very low-self-esteem (low in confidence level) about their attractiveness.

Fantastically good advice from a very experienced man on milfs ... bookmark this post of his for continuous reference

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice stories bros, im trying my luck on wechat but so far no replies yet
Old 22-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
Nice stories bros, im trying my luck on wechat but so far no replies yet
WeChat very hard.. hv to tan kuku.. they r very unresponsive... try dating apps better like OK cupid.. but this one must pay for membership to chat....

Old 22-02-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
WeChat very hard.. hv to tan kuku.. they r very unresponsive... try dating apps better like OK cupid.. but this one must pay for membership to chat....
Thx for the advice bro. Shall try my luck there
Old 22-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
Thx for the advice bro. Shall try my luck there
No worries, u r welcome bro ..there r more better ones like CMB and WLND etc, etc...go try them all 1 by 1 and good luck ...but hor, remember ah, they all must pay for membership one NOT FREE like here in sbf ok....when successful, don't forget to cum back this thread to share yr success and post an FR for us bros to fap ...hehe

Old 23-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wise words from TS
Been reading your posts envy and also inspiration. I am a MILF fan too and your advice is certainly helpful to us learning the ropes. Thanks and keep sharing please.
Old 23-02-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
its been awhile since i update. Too many things happened. anyway, here are some updates and i try to update all my encounters when i have time.

1) Skout Encounter
added this lady that states her age as 52. short hair. chat with her for a day and she ask me if i like traveling, cause she love to travel. as i travel alot for work, we had some common topic

she is taiwanese, been in sg for 12 years. divorced but luckily she got her citizenship. she have a daughter aged 24. works in an international school as operations executive.

i was direct and told her i wan to get physical. as usual she reply like she dont do such things etc. i ask her to show me her panties and after that she didnt rpely me. i thought game over but later in the evening, she send me a pic of her g-strings lay-flat on her work desk (can see her desktop and documents). i know i stand a chance

cut story short, we agreed to meet up. pick her from the school. when she appeared, she was better looking than her profile pic, shorter than i expected
drove off from the school and told her we go to H81. she ask if its ok we have dinner frst to understand each other better, wtf.

we sent to a mall in the east near her school and had noodles and chat for awhile. after that we went to H81 at changi. when we check in, the receptionist had to type her details, so i know she not regular in H81

once we are in the room, she became wild. kissing me and asking me how much i want her, i try to pull up her dress to see her bra but she insist we shower first. so we stripped and went in the shower together.

she looks abit like a japanese av milf actress, so i got very excited. we wash each other, constant kssing and she was applying shower gel on my dick and rubbing me while it gets harder and harder.

then she wash away the gel and kneel down to blow me. i can only say her skills are tip-top. cause i came within 2 mins of her blowing me. she swallowed every drop and even suck my dick dry.

we clean up and went to the bed, she ask me to lay on the bed while she put on her bra and panties - red bra and red g-stings and even her work dress.
she ask me if i ever fuck a women fully dressed. i told her never.

so she ask me to lay down and relax cause she is going to make me fuck her fully clothed. she lick my nipples while telling me how she always fantasise about getting fucked in the office with her cloths on. i think she must have a target in her school.

it was a turn on actually to see her fully cloth blowing me, i got hard again qucukly.. she blow me with skills like a av actress (makes it even better when she resembles one of them). after i got hard, she ask me to sit on the dressing table while she bend slightly to blow me

i wanted to touch her but she ask me to just enjoy and look and not touch. its damn kinky for a 52 yr old women. so while she was blowing, she slowly lift up her dress explosing her g strings and her butt.. then she just went like crazy pumping my dick with her mouth. i nearly cum again and hold her head to stop her

she ask me to lay on the bed, and she unbutton her blouse button to show just a bit of her bra. and before i know it she sat on me and entered me with her g-string still on her

she rides me slowly and moans while doing that , that this moment she is fully clothed and her dress covers her riding me, while she unbutton more buttons to show me her bra

it was so different from my other encounters and i pull her to me and start pnmping her while she was still on top, we kiss and she just let her saliva flow out all over my mouth and face.

before she can even suggest to change position, i came inside her.. she didnt look dissapointed but ask if i enjoyed it and roll over the bed laughing with me.

she wanted a third time, i tried but couldnt get hard. so we clean up and left the place. in my car , she keep telling me that my jiuce is flowing out and she was puting her finger inside and pulling it out and licking her finger throughout the journey. i got hard again but didnt tell her.

she keeps touching herself and at a traffic junction, she moans loudly and suddenly scream... haha she came - we reached her place in AMK, and she ask me not to send her up.

we chated when i got home and i ask if we can fuck again but at her place. she agrees.
Bro,You did so many milf raw,none gone pregnant?Very curious
Old 23-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

To all who have commented that hunting is not easy. yes i agree, thats why its call "hunting" ... be patient, not rush it.
if you are using app like skout, wechat, etc to hunt - make this process a daily affair, just like casting fish baits into the sea. you never know when you will bag one.

most importantly, first few contact with the new milfs, dont act like an idiot or a small boy trying to get attention. MILFs in the begining are cautious like any woman. so dont rush it, like you need to fuck them today.

the excitement in hunting MILFs is actually the hunting process, and also the conversations that will lead you to where both of you want. remember law of supply and demand. if they dont need it, please dont demand that they have to. Thats prob the trick

Today, i am meeting with the PRC/PR team leader from a health supplement membership company for a day in a nice hotel. we have been talking about it and she has been teasing me with her newly bought lingerie - so i guess her wish is my command

- anyway, someone mentioned me going raw with them, 80% of them have gone thorugh Female sterilization after a few birth, so we are safe in a way. the others, its a two way responsibility to check - usually they are more worried than us.

no harm bringing a pack when you have such encounter.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Go to IKEA during the weekends... especially IKEA tampines. Many MILF walking round with wondering eyes as they push their carts. Sure can hook one!
Old 23-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To all who have commented that hunting is not easy. yes i agree, thats why its call "hunting" ... be patient, not rush it.
if you are using app like skout, wechat, etc to hunt - make this process a daily affair, just like casting fish baits into the sea. you never know when you will bag one.

most importantly, first few contact with the new milfs, dont act like an idiot or a small boy trying to get attention. MILFs in the begining are cautious like any woman. so dont rush it, like you need to fuck them today.

the excitement in hunting MILFs is actually the hunting process, and also the conversations that will lead you to where both of you want. remember law of supply and demand. if they dont need it, please dont demand that they have to. Thats prob the trick

Today, i am meeting with the PRC/PR team leader from a health supplement membership company for a day in a nice hotel. we have been talking about it and she has been teasing me with her newly bought lingerie - so i guess her wish is my command

- anyway, someone mentioned me going raw with them, 80% of them have gone thorugh Female sterilization after a few birth, so we are safe in a way. the others, its a two way responsibility to check - usually they are more worried than us.

no harm bringing a pack when you have such encounter.
my idol!
Old 23-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Worth to pay for OKC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1