The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CSI this guy please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
thanks all and i have realised that theres no point. i know this will happen, getting whacked by u all. lesson learnt. the image had since been removed here. cold turkey starts today
U nearly got urself into deep shit.. Imagine that guy or ur "bestie" saw ur posting and the photo of the guy..

Ya.. i hope u will go cold turkey and forget about her.. go full no contact!.. block her from ur sms and whatsapp.. Is better for her to suffer the consequences of her actions and hope she will find out for herself the things about her bf..

U still got ur family ... dun end up regretting..

Anyway.. go look for FLs and MLs to "numb" urself... it works for me
Old 24-02-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

I advise you to self request in this forum and hwz, lock or delete your threads.
Old 24-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thread in hwz still there
Old 24-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Good. Still not too late. U can look for new target during the cold turkey
i leave it to fate bro. haha
Old 24-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Guys, need some of ur help here. Pls help me to csi this guy. I’m quite dubious about him. He’s my bestie’s bf. Just got to know him via tinder/coffee meets bagel. I dont want my bestie to get hurt and of course, me too. So pls help me.

Any info can dm also. Thank u very much
No details how to CSI for u?
Old 24-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
U nearly got urself into deep shit.. Imagine that guy or ur "bestie" saw ur posting and the photo of the guy..

Ya.. i hope u will go cold turkey and forget about her.. go full no contact!.. block her from ur sms and whatsapp.. Is better for her to suffer the consequences of her actions and hope she will find out for herself the things about her bf..

U still got ur family ... dun end up regretting..

Anyway.. go look for FLs and MLs to "numb" urself... it works for me
bro henry, really appreciate all dm advices since my first thread. cold turkey has started.
Old 24-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
I advise you to self request in this forum and hwz, lock or delete your threads.
i cant delete threads but i have removed my post
Old 24-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Thread in hwz still there
yes bro i cant del the chat. i have removed my post
Old 24-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro henry, really appreciate all dm advices since my first thread. cold turkey has started.
Yes.. u have to endure the first few weeks, around 3-4 weeks. The first week is the most jialat one.. BUT u MUST control urself.. DO NOT CONTACT HER.. This cold turkey is to get rid of ur addiction. She is like a drug...

If u break no contact, then whole thing restart again.. very jialat one

If u can endure thru the 1st mth, then u will most likely able to kick this addiction liao.. then focus more on ur family.. Family is always more more more important than a fling...

In the meantime if u got sexual needs, go fuck a FL or ML just to numb urself. Is like during cold turkey, they use drug substitutes to help them tide over.

All the best.. always remember many ppl have suffered and gone thru what u experiencing.. Some end up well.. some end up in tragedy like family breakups, divorce, sometimes even fatal one like murder etc... U dun know whether her bf is mentally ill one or not.. imagine he happens to know she has done those things with u, he go kuku and murder u.. this type we read in newspaper before.. really tragic.. or the woman commit suicide becos of pressure etc.. all tragedy...

So I wish u all the best and if u listen to my advice, go cold turkey, move on and treasure ur family.. all will end up well.. Go look for FLs if u have the needs, at least pay and fuck off is better than tragedy.

Last edited by henry_ang10; 24-02-2020 at 08:43 PM.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
SheevPalpatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
TS is married with a son liao.. hai.. i advise him to let go of the gal liao...

The gal found a new bf liao... now TS is trying to play detective.. for what? she already has moved on.. TS is not prepared to divorce his wife...
Good CSI work.

I wonder why too.
Old 24-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
at least you listen, just try to get your life in order. usually can't let go stem from self-esteem issue (low hormones) not sleeping right not eating right not having fun meeting new ppl.
or she has good looks with dua neh neh or she treats u very good or bed skill very good or you invested alot in her $ or time or you feel you will not be able to find another one because u feel urself suck.
but u need to realize that there will always be another more chio more dua liap better in bed treat u better out there.
in matters of heart dont try to solve the problem, "time" will solve the problem for u and wait then u will know the result. good luck
Old 24-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
at least you listen, just try to get your life in order. usually can't let go stem from self-esteem issue (low hormones) not sleeping right not eating right not having fun meeting new ppl.
or she has good looks with dua neh neh or she treats u very good or bed skill very good or you invested alot in her $ or time or you feel you will not be able to find another one because u feel urself suck.
but u need to realize that there will always be another more chio more dua liap better in bed treat u better out there.
in matters of heart dont try to solve the problem, "time" will solve the problem for u and wait then u will know the result. good luck
that why i advise him to look for FLs or WLs or even sugarbaby... just pay and fuck to substitute for that gal... and time will heal.. eventually life will go back to normal and he gets to keep his family and reputation and most importantly his life!
Old 24-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SengJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
that why i advise him to look for FLs or WLs or even sugarbaby... just pay and fuck to substitute for that gal... and time will heal.. eventually life will go back to normal and he gets to keep his family and reputation and most importantly his life!
Very true, just pay and fuck is the best
Old 25-02-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondle80 View Post
TS,

Don't be a loser and be a CSI. Just tell the girl that you think her boyfriend is cheating and that you like her.. Then let her decide.. It's her life..

You action now smacks of desperation and she will think you are just trying to break them up..
Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-03-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Zwbff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no harm csi her new bf lah. i been in ur shoe before also. i didnt just csi but also screw up her rs. in the end, still wack for another 1 and 1/2 years before both call it quits. some syt is like that one. so if u can still have the pussy to urself, why not? u din point a knife at her also right? so if she wants u, take lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1