The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pastmessage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

So very nice story, good share TS
Old 03-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back TS!
Old 03-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeTony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story man, cannot wait for next update
Old 08-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Happy Lunar New Year, bro. How are you? Getting better?
Thanks bro a lot better already. So good to be moving around freely haha
Old 08-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

A short update for today, with more coming soon! thanks everyone for the support
-------------------------------------------

"Basically, the girl use her cheebye like sponge like that, and then clean your body," Royce said, thrusting his hips back and forth while sitting on the chair.

I looked around anxiously, hoping no one around us is really paying attention to this asshole.

"Fuck la, don't be so obscene in public can?" Jeremy chuckled, lightly slapping Royce's head with his left hand.

"No bro, you don't understand! How can we go to Thailand and not go to a soapy massage?!" Royce complained, his exaggerated body language almost spilling his cup of Teh.

While we have all been to Thailand a couple of times, no everybody had experienced the dark underbelly of Thailand's choices of entertainment. I've heard of it, and considering I have been surfing websites like SBF and all, I did know about the existence of such an industry.

Ah Tan, on the other hand, was so amazed that he's having a hard time processing the info.

"Wait wait," Ah Tan interrupted, his eyes shining brighter than a diamond. "You say the girl will lick us all over and wash every inch of our body?!"

"Yes bro! Awesome right?!" Royce almost shouted, his elbows now completely off the table.

"Y'all horny bitches are why STDs are a big problem," Jeremy shook his head, placing his arms over my shoulder. "Meanwhile, good tourists like us will be enjoying good food and buying cheap clothes!"

By now, it would appear obvious that we won't be sticking together for some parts of the trip. Jeremy and I were planning to attack every single nightmarket we can access easily while the other two(no thanks to Royce), are planning to go to soapy massages, BJ bars, Thermae, etc. You know, the regular haunts of the standard sex tourist.

While I am actually interested in checking out these spots, I realized I would much rather spend my money on good food and booze after Royce told me about the price. After all, it's not like I was sex starved in any way. Perhaps I will go take a look at one of these spots one of the days if Jeremy and I got tired of the food...

And so, for the next hour or so, Royce was preaching to us about the beauties of of Thailand, and why Siam ladies make the best girlfriends.

I had to come up with some excuse to get out of there. Besides, Evelynn is probably home already too...
Old 08-02-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more more please!
Old 08-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
Thanks bro a lot better already. So good to be moving around freely haha
Glad that you are more mobile now. Thanks for the awesome update. Hope more from you.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 09-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
trucq is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrucq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great thread bro, very nice share
Old 10-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro
Old 22-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Updates!! Hope you guys will like this part!
------------------------------------

After an uneventful kopi session with my friends planning for our trip, I returned to Evelynn's place.

Right into the brewing storm.

There she was, sitting on her bed, using her phone. Upon seeing me, she turned to face to other side of the bed.

Damn it.

After being with Evelynn for so long made me understand her habits and quirks. When she does something like this, deliberately ignoring me- well, she's definitely angry with me.

"Time to be tactical about this", I thought to myself while changing into my home clothes.

Sitting my ass down beside her, I wrapped my hand around her from behind, giving her a soft peck on her soft cheeks.

Well, She isn't pushing me away, so this would mean that she ain't very angry. Some good food will probably cheer her up... but before I could suggest anything, Evelynn pinched my left thigh, and i almost shouted out in pain.

"I not enough for you is it?!" Evelynn complained, her hand now slapping my forearm away from her.

I panicked a little- whatever could she mean by that? Could she have found out about Eyvon and me?

No, that can't be it. She would've blown her top if that's the case. Best to see what she does next.

Looking confused and concerned, I tried to put on my innocent face- maybe she will let me off the hook.

-And it worked like a charm.

Evelynn kicked the rubbish bin, and I immediately realized why she's acting this way. Pieces of my used tissue were sitting among the trash- and she must've found out that I was jacking off while she wasn't at home.

Now, I would assume that you guys won't be interested in my coxing process, so I'm just gonna skip it. Anyway, after 10 minutes of hugging and kissing, Evelynn finally decided to forgive me.

But now my face is buried between her crotch, moisturizing her labia with my tongue. This has got to be the hardest my tongue ever has to work since I was born.

You see, while Evelynn is the "cuter" and more innocent looking sibling, she's in a way more open to trying out new things too. We were lying in a "69" position, with me below her. Twirling my tongue around her clit, I could feel her body trembling a little in pleasure.

Meanwhile, from the corner of my eye, I could see her mouth gobbling up the tip of my dick, her tongue now polishing it like a wet sponge. Unwilling to let her have the upperhand, I tilted my head up, smothering my mouth with her privates. Like a vaccumm cleaner, I
started sucking her clit and played with it using the tip of my tongue.

Evelynn started shaking her hips about, obviously enjoying the cunninglingus. However, she wasn't letting up either- with no warning, she took my entire cock into her
mouth. Sucking down hard, I could feel the insides of her mouth taking the shape of my member. Her quick jerking action is extremely deadly. It's like a cock-starved
succubus trying to get her sustenance, unwilling to let a single drip of my sauce go to waste.

Just like me knowing her quirks and habits, Evelynn knew my sexual preferences all too well.

Within the next minute, I pretty much blew up in her mouth, my load going all the way deep into her throat. As expected, she did not let a single drip out of her mouth. Turning around, she deliberately smacked her lips.

"Time to feed the pussy" Evelynn teased, placing her soaked nether regions directly above mine.

When your girlfriend is being this seductive, there's no way you can back down- but I do need some time for my member to regain its energy. Not wanting to disappoint her, I thought of something to help buy some time until my dick is ready to go again...
Old 23-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope to read more
Old 23-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
thunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

steamy update bro, keep it up!
Old 23-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, support!
Old 23-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great update bro! Damn good story!
Old 24-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimchiwithrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah finally caught up haha love this story lol very intense keep it up TS
Advert Space Available