The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
yandao88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

I also agree Hurricane88 should not be a moderator. Hurricane88 abuse his power for his own benefit and agenda. I used to post in HCM thread but my post got deleted when his friends accused me. In the end I have to post my FR at adult discussion thread. http://sg.sammyboyforum.com/showthre...=#post13602464

I think probably Hurricane88 running sex tour business using sammyboy so have to get rid of competitor. Posting useful places on where to have funwould interfere with his business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Hurricane88 should not be a moderator in this forum. He should also not be advising any brothers here in this thread.
He has a conflict of interest. .

Not promoting his business ?

I keep wondering why he keeps putting down marriages agencies. Oh ~~ fighting for business ~~

Last edited by yandao88; 06-12-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
yandao88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hurricane88 create clone to support himself? This guy really unscrupulous, do shameful things to sustain his status.

I hope not many ppl got con by Hurricane88.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You clone nick : ‘ngankokyue’

Con and scam? Your pic widely circulated in this forum, if I ever meet samsters, I think I already having similar fate like yours. So I’m wondering how you have the idea that I managed to con and scam samsters.
Old 14-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandao88 View Post
Hurricane88 create clone to support himself? This guy really unscrupulous, do shameful things to sustain his status.

I hope not many ppl got con by Hurricane88.
Why are you trying to create problem here whereby you only have few post.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 15-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Why are you trying to create problem here whereby you only have few post.
Why is past number of posts an indicator of post credibility/reliability/worthiness ? Whatever happened to quality over quantity ? As a whole, i would presume that generally successful people don't have much time for online forums. It is people who don't have much standing in society who frequently mistakes all these 'points' and 'reputations' for genuine life achievements. They have time to clock all these useless posts about vietnam food, weather, dietary habits, whatever - simply because they have nothing better to do.

I don't know why you defend Hurricane88. He too has mentioned before he does not meet 'newbies' anymore, because they 'kept playing him out'. I wondered what really happened. Could these 'newbies' be forummers who are so fed up with him that they took the trouble to create new nicks to make appointments with him just so that they could deliberately fly his kite ? I suspect its the forum's way of screwing with him. Public opinion, or market response, whatever you like.

Nobody is trolling him. All these 'clones' and 'troublemaker' stuffs - all in his head. If anything, he deserves to be trolled because he is asking for it. Literally. Why can a thread on 'Understanding Viet Life partner' become a platform for him to market his service ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
cum cum cum with me to Vn...plenty of choice and many to choose...hehe...stay here hard to get good ones...
See the irony here ?
Old 15-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Samster

duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I once again reiterate my apology to all genuine readers who come here for information. I bear responsibility for all my non-sex, non-vietnamese and non-life partner posts.

I don't like all the names calling. Its very childish. The truth is we can nit-pick until the cows come home, nothing will change. This is an open forum, we are all entitled to our opinions, so nobody is going anywhere. Hurricane88 is not going anywhere too, because 1) this is his ricebowl 2) he is that thick skinned 3) he has nowhere else to go. Lets just go back to topic on hand.

I hate sex tour agents because i think they are a disservice to the forum. But there is nothing we can do.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 15
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Part

Happy FRIDAY

"Peace Be With You"

1) Views all given. Do not offend others (Seniors/ High Posters / Pointers etc).

2) No point wasting time repeating. Waste of Band Width in SBF.

3) Let us move on. Contributions please.

4) Zap me if you will feel happier by doing so.

5) Best wishes to all.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Last edited by PeaceKris; 15-12-2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old 15-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why is past number of posts an indicator of post credibility/reliability/worthiness ? Whatever happened to quality over quantity ?
I don't know why you defend Hurricane88. He too has mentioned before he does not meet 'newbies' anymore, because they 'kept playing him out'. I wondered what really happened.

Nobody is trolling him. All these 'clones' and 'troublemaker' stuffs - all in his head. If anything, he deserves to be trolled because he is asking for it. Literally. Why can a thread on 'Understanding Viet Life partner' become a platform for him to market his service ?

See the irony here ?
I defend him cos i saw him b4 few times; in SG & in VN. Me too dun meet newbies in VN too cos got 2 times waste my time. Ask me where to chiong and promise to meet somewhere; in the end gone MIA. Off HP; Off everything. Come back Singapore call them; block my number. How would you feel kena play out. I tell myself no more 3rd time. I prefer to go there with few goods frds. Wanto go where no need to wait here wait there.

Market for his service??? What service did he provide to you and when did he market here. To me; he did bring me & frds chiong once @ a local KTV; but my frds mostly boss come out steal eat(whereby my bx bring their wives shopping; spa and pediicure) all also spoilt market. Give tips 2 times. H88 didnt charge me anything. He just tell me dun over give tips that all.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
If you are serious about a viet gal, talk to a guy who has married a viet wife. There are plentiful of them around. They will be ready to give good advice to you or anyone who is thinking of marrying a viet spouse.

I started this thread donkey years ago but has since ' withdrew' from it. I don't see the need for anyone to fight for the title of KING. The KING of Vietnam are the locals, not us .

I have personally married a Vietnamese lady 14 years ago. have 3 kids. my wife has been a Singaporean since 2009 and my kids doing well in school. I remember some years ago when I mentioned my twin gals doing well academically, some senior also gave me the `cold water' treatment. I am glad that my gals did well in PSLE last year. Eldest gal got 264 and second gal 254. Eldest in Raffles Girls Secondary School and younger in Singapore Chinese Girls School IP programme. My wife stick by me for the past 14 years, she went thru with me many ups and downs in life and career.

Talk to your friends who have viet spouse to learn more. Not everyone of them are bad.

Have a good weekend
Grats to the great results of your kids.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 17-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKris View Post
[CENTER]

2) No point wasting time repeating. Waste of Band Width in SBF.

Just out of curiosity...why are you concerned with SBF bandwidth..? How does it affect you ?

Humour me a little here, thanks
Old 18-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 15
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
...why are you concerned with SBF bandwidth..? How does it affect you ?

Humour me a little here, thanks
Quote:
.... successful people don't have much time for online forums. It is people who don't have much standing in society ... they have nothing better to do.

See the irony here ?
Clown. See the irony here ?

Big Sexy / Sammyboyfor will zap for "Off Topic" / Waste of band width.

Big Sexy not doing his job ! Big Sexy, Kindly zap me for "Off Topic" too - to be fair to all those who got zapped before for "Off Topic".

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Old 18-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKris View Post
Clown. See the irony here ?

Big Sexy / Sammyboyfor will zap for "Off Topic" / Waste of band width
Hey, why you scold me names ? Don't you know you and me are both on the same boat ? Don't you know i also worry greatly about this legendary bandwidth problem ? There are nights i lay awake on bed, thinking about The Great Bandwidth Crisis of 2017. The stress! The pressure! I mean, i take anti-anxiety meds, but it doesn't help.. Which doctor do you go to? How can the rest of the forum sleep?

Comrade, you've got to do something about it. Next time you meet up with the United Nations Security Council, you must inform them that the 'Wastage of bandwidth' is one of the greatest problem you encounter on your various peacekeeping missions as self-appointed forum peacekeeper. Demand they take immediate action! Don't just zap here, zap there, the rebels are not afraid! Send in the armoured vehicles, heavy bomber!

Thank you for your service to humanity comrade!!

Bandwidth.........PFFFFTT
Old 19-12-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Noun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I once again reiterate my apology to all genuine readers who come here for information. I bear responsibility for all my non-sex, non-vietnamese and non-life partner posts.

I don't like all the names calling. Its very childish. The truth is we can nit-pick until the cows come home, nothing will change. This is an open forum, we are all entitled to our opinions, so nobody is going anywhere. Hurricane88 is not going anywhere too, because 1) this is his ricebowl 2) he is that thick skinned 3) he has nowhere else to go. Lets just go back to topic on hand.

I hate sex tour agents because i think they are a disservice to the forum. But there is nothing we can do.

Here you had apologized twice but you still repeat your attack. Anyone can see motives in your post which was your hidden agenda.

Tell us what really happened.

Fighting in cyber forum gain you nothing.

If you see my points and knew I dun care.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Lest anyone thinks I have a hidden agenda, these are just some of the books on Vietnam I have read recently. In addition to 1090 pages of this thread. Amidst all the talking and travelling.

Lest anyone thinks its fun hanging around in this thread, I can categorically assure you that its not. Thinking about marrying a Vietnamese girl is the most stressful thing you can ever do in life. Nothing else comes close.

Last edited by duckking; 20-12-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Noun;16807960] Tell us what really happened. QUOTE]

I'll answer you, I'll admit I wanted to ruffle a response from krispeace. I thought I worded myself carefully.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Noun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lest anyone thinks I have a hidden agenda, these are just some of the books on Vietnam I have read recently. In addition to 1090 pages of this thread. Amidst all the talking and travelling.

Lest anyone thinks its fun hanging around in this thread, I can categorically assure you that its not. Thinking about marrying a Vietnamese girl is the most stressful thing you can ever do in life. Nothing else comes close.
Walau eh, you bery goot to flip prata.
Here attacking others and you tried to siam the reply.

See the way you attack H88 means you were either cheated by him or he ran you down somewhere.
No point pointing fingers at anyone in cyber space without any real proves.

If you have I am sure you had already submitted to boss and boss would have taken action.

PS, not keen to side anyone but bro Peacekris is correct, you had your say and move on.
Say more seems like a broken record.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1