The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rafiq1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am I at risk?

Just had sex with wl at gl. I understand about herpes transmission and hiv etc. This is a little weird but please bear with me. Before she did bj, she capped me and I realized that the condom is a little loose at the top but the ring is sealed shut but the shaft is a little loose. So she was quite cautious knowing its my first time. She would clean my penis so many times before capping me. And also she washed my area thoroughly which I think she's cautious of contracting any disease which makes her vigilant and also providing safe sex. So while having sex Idk if the condom broke or what so ever but if it did she would be freaking out. So I couldnt cum in the end and she took the condom off with her hands and used lube to give me a hand job. I never kissed her lips, only nipples. I didn't give her oral too. So am I risked for hiv? Considering the lube might have mixed a little with her pussy juice from taking off the condom on her hand and she proceeds to give me a hand job. And also if loose condom fitting can be a bad sign and pussy juice might have leaked. But like I said, she took all the precautions like no bbbj no raw, no kissing etc.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:57 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I at risk?

no, it doesnt seems like u fully understand how STD like herpes are transmitted. Condom cannot fully protect you against all stds..

however based on what u described, i dont think you have to worry yourself sick.... the chances of u getting HIV is very low, go for a std checkup if you are worried.. take note of the window period though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiq1995 View Post
Just had sex with wl at gl. I understand about herpes transmission and hiv etc. But like I said, she took all the precautions like no bbbj no raw, no kissing etc.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
no, it doesnt seems like u fully understand how STD like herpes are transmitted. Condom cannot fully protect you against all stds..

however based on what u described, i dont think you have to worry yourself sick.... the chances of u getting HIV is very low, go for a std checkup if you are worried.. take note of the window period though..
I mean everything got risk but from what I describe should I get tested? It's a little far fetched but from your pov. Is it necessary? The whole ordeal was capped.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:34 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

none can give u a certain answer on that...
but like i said, you aint in the high risk category for HIV...
however i have known people who contacted genital herpes for lesser than what u did...
so make up your own mind if u want to go for the test

tip : ask yourself if testing give you a peace of mind.

Quote:
I mean everything got risk but from what I describe should I get tested? It's a little far fetched but from your pov. Is it necessary? The whole ordeal was capped.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would also say the risk is too low for hiv TS
Old 08-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
none can give u a certain answer on that...
but like i said, you aint in the high risk category for HIV...
however i have known people who contacted genital herpes for lesser than what u did...
so make up your own mind if u want to go for the test

tip : ask yourself if testing give you a peace of mind.
Okay thank you man. I think I don't need to take one since I read the chances are not the high risk hiv like doing it raw or anal. As for herpes, I think should be okay since she very marticulous about her hygiene like she also scared I got anything that might make her get std. So once is enough I guess. Shall just stick to clubbing
Old 08-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Just go test for piece of mind. Since you are so confident low risk, then expect results to be negative
Old 08-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

since it's a wl, just go back after 1 month and check if she is still available. If yes, then you are safe.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:04 AM

how does that work?
whether the gal is still around after a month isnt going to tell him whether he is safe..

for legal house WL.. the health check does NOT include check for STD like herpes and could have gone back after the contract expires.

For illegal house WL, i reckon the gal isnt too bothered with any health check and isnt going to stay too long at the same location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
since it's a wl, just go back after 1 month and check if she is still available. If yes, then you are safe.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:09 AM

he probably dont see the need now.. the fear will start eating into him after a few while when he see rash appears on his body or when he start having some flu symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Just go test for piece of mind. Since you are so confident low risk, then expect results to be negative

Old 09-06-2017, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
As for herpes, I think should be okay since she very marticulous about her hygiene like she also scared I got anything that might make her get std.
You think being hygienic protects you from getting Herpes?

Sorry man, it does not work like that.

Viral shedding occurs regardless of how clean or hygienic a person is.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:51 AM

fully agree doc...
hygienic = no STDs or lower risk of STDs ?? wtf
and he claimed he know how std works, he obviously have no idea..

from his reply..it is not difficult to tell that he has already convinced himself NOT to go for a checkup.... all he wanted was someone to agree with him..

remind me of a case of a patient's family who keeps asking others whether they should pull the plug on their terminally ill mother.
They already wanted to do it.. but needed someone to agree with them so that they dont feel so guilty..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
You think being hygienic protects you from getting Herpes?

Sorry man, it does not work like that.

Viral shedding occurs regardless of how clean or hygienic a person is.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1