The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

camping here! please continue to write
Old 16-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 16-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 8
Minkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud of

Good stuff, please continue bro
Old 16-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start here, please continue.
Old 17-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 17-08-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
castle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start!
Old 17-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Herzegovina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support and camping here
Old 17-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
milotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went back to my room trying to some sleep but her image of her in her undies and braless keep flooding in my mind. Kept imaging her in her g string and thongs and doing all types adult stuff with her. My small head is exploding soon, turn to look my girlfriend but she sleep like a log and was her on period so no choice.

Thinking what should I do, feeling awkward as she caught me staring at her lower body and my erraction so many thoughts running through my mind, worrying this is the first and last time to see it.
Decided to get out of the room to the kitchen to get a cup of water, pretending to be dumb young innocent hoping to see her in undies again. Once I opened my door I saw her bedroom door closed. I walked to the kitchen look around and pour a cup of water and slowly walk to the sofa and sit down.

Seeing her not around dashed my hopes. Naively thinking I can act normal pretending to be dumb and show her my erraction and see her reaction again.
Hesitate for a while and decided to flip her laundry bag. Found a white sexy lace string bikini panty under her dress. OH MY GOD! I could feel my small head is exploding. Immediately I use what I learnt in army tactical movement. Slowly look around grab my tee shirt from my laundry bag which is beside hers and stuff her white sexy lace string bikini panty under my tee shirt and slowly walk a few steps to the toilet.

Inspecting her sexy white lace carefully and imagining her wearing the dress which I found the white sexy lace string bikini panty underneath it. Imagining she slowly strips and revealing her white lace and all. With all those thoughts I slowly wank and jerk it off. I know sound very pervert again but do you all have any experience like this? The feeling is like so near yet so far and finally get to see her in her undies standing in front of me. Was like in seventh heaven! Don’t know use what words to describe the feeling and joy I had.

Sitting on the toilet bowl relaxing myself after jerking, suddenly I heard the sound of a door opened. FUCK I’m freaking out! Wondering who is it?! GIRLFRIEND or her AUNT. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO EXPLAIN if either one saw me with her aunt’s panty. Panicking what to do.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
milotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard someone standing at the door.

*Knock*

M(my name) ~~

Heng! is my girlfriend

Girlfriend: M~~

Me: Ya? Pooping! About to done soon.

Girlfriend: ok let me know when you are done. Footstep walking away and door closing

slowly open the door and peek around and walk out. I threw my clothes in my laundry bag and put her Aunt’s panty back to her laundry bag and walk back to my room.

After that incident everything went on normally, She will still continue to exercise or yoga at home and I will continue to peek at her as per normal and we still continue to drink wine together at home occasionally sometimes I will smoke with her aunt (She only smoke when she drink) at the kitchen chit chat normally about daily stuff, work stuff etc. Sometimes if she is meeting her client or having her meeting near our work area she will text us offering to pick us home or out for dinner.

2 or 3 months later, if I remember correctly is a Friday night. When I reach home from work OT around 10ish pm, my girlfriend and her aunt was sitting drinking wine. My girlfriend told me got some leftover pizza they ordered earlier on and her aunt offer to heat up for me. I went to shower and joined to drink and eat the pizza.

Around 12ish my girlfriend says she is tired and went back to our room and sleep. I continue drinking and talking to her aunt till a moment both of us went to a silent mode. Talk until don’t know what to talk. Kept talking about work stuff, her gym classes, and my work stuff those boring conversation. I told her I going to kitchen for smoke break again and invite her to smoke.

Me: I going for smoke break. You wanna join me?

Her Aunt: ok let’s go. Are you drunk?

Me: Nope. Why makes you think that?

Her Aunt: Your face is flushing. * Chuckle * another bottle after this?

Me: Why not. Are you drunk?
I can feel she is tipsy. I can see clearly her face is flushing even though her skin tone is tanned. (She does sun tan regularly)

Her Aunt: Me? Just a little tipsy but one more bottle is fine.
Old 17-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Good story! Please share more and share it faster. Cannot wait to read more juicy stories!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 18-08-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
JiDeChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please continue
Old 18-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

great start. hope to see more constant update TS
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
DuoMillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more
Old 18-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1