The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Scammers - anything u encountered before

Facebook someone post pictures of the winning 4d tickets won everytime, wed, sat, sun. And the number is +628812786705.

He initially charged at $670 for one time 4d numbers. Then I say nobody can win 4d everytime and said later this weekend sat/sun. Then he showed me the winning ticket 1244. I said I no confidence he can give me winning number on this wed and said $300. He agreed and transfer by Western Union. Later I noticed that the Facebook winning ticket he posted winning ticket 6028 had QP. Tomorrow I intend to go but very very heng, never go.

I do not know how on Earth he can get such photos. Is he working at the 4d ticketing counter? Or does he download RECENT winning tickets on Google? I tried to find recent winning tickets but cannot find. What is this +62? He is from Indonesia as in Facebook.

I tried working out the numbers and won before couple of times. So I thought this guy really worked out the numbers. It turns out to be a huge disappointment that he is a fake person who anyhow work the numbers and I really dun know how he get the sources from. I have not yet get into such a situation where I really get 4d numbers from him. If u guys want to try, pls go ahead. I going to say I really no money, if he ask again.

Last edited by Pictionary; 05-08-2019 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scammers - anything u encountered before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Facebook someone post pictures of the winning 4d tickets won everytime, wed, sat, sun. And the number is +628812786705.

He initially charged at $670 for one time 4d numbers. Then I say nobody can win 4d everytime and said later this weekend sat/sun. Then he showed me the winning ticket 1244. I said I no confidence he can give me winning number on this wed and said $300. He agreed and transfer by Western Union. Later I noticed that the Facebook winning ticket he posted winning ticket 6028 had QP. Tomorrow I intend to go but very very heng, never go.

I do not know how on Earth he can get such photos. Is he working at the 4d ticketing counter? Or does he download RECENT winning tickets on Google? I tried to find recent winning tickets but cannot find. What is this +62? He is from Indonesia as in Facebook.

I tried working out the numbers and won before couple of times. So I thought this guy really worked out the numbers. It turns out to be a huge disappointment that he is a fake person who anyhow work the numbers and I really dun know how he get the sources from. I have not yet get into such a situation where I really get 4d numbers from him. If u guys want to try, pls go ahead. I going to say I really no money, if he ask again.

bro, clear its scam and they have some kind of apps to fake those tickets
Old 05-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

this guy using the time stone sibo

Old 05-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This morning he ask me how? If u guys have extra cash, then you contact him. I can share then u tell me whether this wed u got strike or not.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

So... Why would he take a small amount when he can cash in on a big one?

Also, its a picture of a paper, any decent printer can print that out... Its not rocket science

Last edited by Marq; 05-08-2019 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 22
bamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbamaotong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And sometimes I wondered why people got scammed
Old 05-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaotong View Post
And sometimes I wondered why people got scammed
I also say... If got such good sh*t, no need to drag my sorry ass to work liao.
Anyway, I abhor lottery of any kind. It's the worst thing but our stoopid gahmen condones it.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 5
walterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

Also, its a picture of a pic of paper, any decent printer can print that out... Its not rocket science
That one I also agreed.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Also, its a picture of a paper, any decent printer can print that out... Its not rocket science
this really made me laughed

to OP - always live by this words - if it is too good to be true, it probably is.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agreed if i know 100% first prize why I need to sell to you the number? I would borrow money from Friend and family just to whack this number Leh...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Nearly go western union to transfer money until i found out QP in the lottery.

I very interested how ppl can get photos of very recent lottery winnings? These photos cannot be found on google. Is he working now at the sgpools outlets? Can u guys make a lottery ticket of recent winning numbers?
Old 07-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:

I very interested how ppl can get photos of very recent lottery winnings? These photos cannot be found on google. Is he working now at the sgpools outlets? Can u guys make a lottery ticket of recent winning numbers?
nowadays with modern technology most things are possible,I have seen many posts in FB all these tickets are photoshot,all bullshit what they want is for u to send the money and just give u a nos to buy.I just comment saying to give me a nos 1st if strike I give a big angpow but of course no reply.Its all a scam by these Indons so do not part with your hard earned money
Old 08-08-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

So desperate the Indos. Not intending to comment on facebook there is a QP. Dun know the product well, still dare to agressively scam.
Old 09-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Stupid dumb shit. First time I heard of people paying people to get winning numbers. Your brain made of water izzit? If he have the winning numbers why the need to sell to you? Just jolly well whack 100 big 100 small himself.

Scammers thrive because of dumb fuck like you.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Stupid dumb shit. First time I heard of people paying people to get winning numbers. Your brain made of water izzit? If he have the winning numbers why the need to sell to you? Just jolly well whack 100 big 100 small himself.

Scammers thrive because of dumb fuck like you.
LOL
1. If the other way round, it would be money laundering
2. Can scan the barcode and see dates and other numbers telly
3. Watch too much Back to Future movies
4. TS keep jio others, so he cathood with scammer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1