The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lawabies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wild Experience, wild encounter (Fantasy story)

Hoping for more updates from TS
Old 07-08-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Expecting some actions coming up, Sis please continue.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice update here, TS please continue.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nick helped me to massage my leg and it feels better. Then he also send me home after that. After reaching home, I tried to look for Tom and found his door open.

I decided to go in and have a look and thing that I saw, shocked me. Tom was a gay! He was fucking his partner (guy also) in his bedroom.

I quickly rush out of the house and was totally disbelief.

I went back home and locked my door with disappointment. Then I receive a message from Nick.

Nick: hey, how's your leg? Is it better?

Me: yes, it's better thanks for the help

Nick: no problem, but if you still feel pain, do let me know I can help.

Me: thank you

I was horny at night and I requested my husband to have sex with me but he just went ahead and sleep. In order to skip this episode, I quickly went to sleep as well, if not I have to go to toilet and have myself pleasure.

The next day, my husband went to work and I was alone at home doing housework. Then after that I went for a swim.

I wore my bikini and went down to the pool and happen to saw Nick as well coming back from grocery.

Nick: hi Jess, nice outfit.

Me: thank you, went for grocery?

Nick: yea! Just a simple one though since I live alone.

Me: oh I see.

Nick: do come and visit me often if you are free. I can cook for you!

Me: sure
Old 08-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nick left to his home and I started swimming, luckily in the pool there is only one guy swimming, so the lane for me to swim was pretty wide.

But before I started swimming, I receive a call from security guard that my father in law is here to visit

I quickly ran to the security guard and fetch my FIL in my bikini.

My FIL was shocked when he saw me like this and I told him that I just went for a swim.

My FIL noted and I bring him up to my house, during the journey, I saw him kept staring at my boobs along the way.

I didn't told him or anything since he is my FIL. When we reach my house, I welcome him in and bring him to the living room and sit while I bring him a cup of water. While walking, he saw my boobs bouncing up and down and his eye stick to my boobs like a super glue.

Slowly I can see his dick popping out of his pants .

At this time, I have an evil though of not changing into my normal clothing and told him that I will be going down to swim after he left
Old 08-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My FIL came seated closer to me as we chat and his hand slowly touch on my thigh and I was actually aroused by him without showing any resistance.

FIL: DIL you are pretty. You got do it with my son or not.

I nodded.

FIL: sure or not. I can tell that you guys didn't have sex often. I know my son very well, he is the kind that work very hard but will neglect sex life.

Me: no la, we got.

FIL: don't worry. Come touch my dick

I hesitated for a bit but I still go ahead to touch his dick and his was really big
Old 08-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
SongDaDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Wild Experience, wild encounter (Fantasy story)

Nice fantasy story, Sis Jessitan94. (Hope that I am right to address you as a lady ?)

Off I dashed over to the DECATHLON Store to get a 4 man tent for pitching up here.

Old 08-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongDaDiDi View Post

Nice fantasy story, Sis Jessitan94. (Hope that I am right to address you as a lady ?)

Off I dashed over to the DECATHLON Store to get a 4 man tent for pitching up here.

Have space for 1 more in your tent?
Old 08-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
exo8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope for more updates
Old 08-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, pls continue sis
Old 09-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 09-08-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1