The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old folk home (starring Felicia Chin and Rui En)

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xinxin covered her ears, shutting her eyes, squatting down, shouting " Aaron! Pls stop what you are doing!"

Aaron shook his bed hard, shouting ''C-cup! C-cup!"

At this point, David and his assistant decided to intervene.
They rushed to Aaron's bed, holding on his arms, shouting at him, to stop..Aaron looked at them and stop wat he doing . He tend to be calm when male adult near him..

David ,tapping on Xinxin's shoulder. She jumped in fright and shouting , covering her breasts with both hands, "Don't touch me, Aaron!"

David shook Xinxin till she opened her eyes..
She felt relieved when she saw what happened.
David then identified himself as PI sent by Shan.

Next day, Snr Nurse was censured and was getting fired for misuse of powers.
Shan then asked Xinxin to work in Century Homes. She was hesitant..

Shan told her she would take care of Xinxin at work and if she work hard, she would rise through ranks and she would be in charge of female residents.

Xinxin said she would consider..
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After some considerations, Xinxin weighed on pro and cons of being private nurse in her new found family business. She decide on going to Century Home as there are so many nurses in public hospital,and it will be harder to rise through the ranks.

Thus she tendered her resignations. some of her former polymates assumed that she had resigned because of bad experience with Aaron. and considered her a coward.

Next day, she went to Century Home receptions which she met Bao Bei (played by Fiona Xie, I knew in real ch8 drama, it is not Fiona.)

Bao Bei then dialled Shan IDD number and then told Xinxin that she can come to Director office.

Shan was happy to know that Xinxin came to be nurse there.

Shan then asked Meifang to come over.

Meifang and Xinxin greeted each other and shook hands. Xinxin look at Meifang and giggled because she look like Harry Potter.

Meifang then showed her around, and give her pink nurse uniform.
(Pink is for trainee)
Meifang wear white uniform with dark blue collar (meaning she was chief nurse) other nurse wear white uniform (all white)

Next day, Xin xin start work, wearing pink uniform, did whatever her seniors assigned her.

Later, someone choked on food..
Old 11-08-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

All residents screaming loudly because they don't know what to do.

Few nurses ran to the scene and saw Yao-Shu (Uncle Yao) grasping for air as he struggled ,turning round and round.
Meifang and other nurses, simply covering their mouths in shock.

Xinxin, who had learnt this during her sec school St John Ambulance Brigade and poly school of nursing, rushed over to him,hugging him tightly from behind, armlocking around his tummy and pressing his tummy few times, and later, water melon cubes forced out of his mouth.

Yao-shu breathing heavily and then he turned to look at Xinxin, thanking her profoundly.

Everyone clapped at Xinxin. Meifang smiled and then turned around ,(her expression was kind of jealous.)
This is something she never learnt during her 3 year Pre U class where she studied Physics,Chemistry, and Maths. Biology was not offered at 3 Year Pre-U. and her A Levels result was not good enough to get Civil Service Scholarship and her family was poor .

After work , Meifang went to lesbian bar at Chinatown area where she had drink and flirt with like-minded ladies. Her failed marriage caused her to have deep distrust towards men.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 13-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Meifang come home late and her 10 year old daughter ran out of her room to greet her. Meifang smiled and asked whether she had difficulty in her studies.
Her daughter said no. Meifang said good girl.

Meifang's ex husband, Leon (played by Tosh Zhang- I knew it is not him but his appearance resembled Tosh , right?), was a major in SAF, currently on attachment to SG Embassy at Vietnam. He was chosen by SID (Security and Intelligence Directorate of Singapore- to get close to female secretary (who was PA to General Ngyuen, whose unit was rumoured to have supersonic stealth fighter planes which can hit Changi area of Singapore.

When he came home on Dec, he still in touch with that secretary, his mission was not over yet. but Meifang actually come across the msg, she confronted him . He was not able to explain because he cannot reveal anything due to his mission assigned by his superior from SG Embassy who was SID officer ranking equvalent to Colonel.

Both of them divorced and Leon return to Vietnam , his superior was apologetic and promised him special annual bonus.

Shan on hearing on Xinxin's act, full of praise for her. Meifang don't look happy upon seeing Shan's expression towards Xinxin.

While Shan was in office, doing work , she received call from maid saying old Mr Han had fainted at home ,and Shan went to look for Xinxin, asking her to follow her. Meifang wondering why Xinxin followed Shan to her car.

At hospital, doctor told Shan and Xinxin that old Mr Han was suffering from advanced stage of cancer and he had 3 months to live..
Shan and Xinxin, burst in tears...
Old 13-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do continue ...
Old 13-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 5
kingofeurope deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingofeurope deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
foodynz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story. hope to read more.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written
Old 13-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 8
CafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to allCafeKarima is a name known to all

Try to imagine Felicia Chin in those scenes
Old 14-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Meifang wondering why Xinxin never come to work that morning.
She was on probation, she must come to work , cannot take half day or full day leave, for 3 months. HR manager, Serene told her that Shan asked her to take half day leave to attend to something personal. Meifang felt strange about this .

At afternoon, Shan, arrived with old Mr Han in wheelchair, pushed by Xinxin.

Shan called meeting .

At conference room, Meifang stared at Xinxin, with founder of Century Home, and Shan.

Shan told everyone that she and her hubby would be away in US for 1 month. She then revealed that Xinxin was actually long lost daughter of Mr Han.
Everyone was shocked to hear that.
pro
Shan then told that they decided to appoint Xinxin as acting director.
Xinxin was shocked , so does Meifang.

Xinxin tried to get Mr Han and Shan to change their mind, and she was just contented about being a nurse.
Mr Han told her to accept the post.
Meifang looked angry that despite long and dedicated work, she lost to newbie, who was actually a princess of this company.

Mr Han then looked at Meifang, praising her to her dedication andB professionalism. and urged both of them to work together.

Meifang feeling so jealous and upset. and at night , she went to lesbian club and drown sorrow , calling Xinxin names, and cried because she lost to ''royal newbie''

Nextday, Xinxin dressed in Office Lady clothing, all nurses and resident doctors greeted her madam. She lowered her head, feeling embarrassed.
Then she entered director office and sat down, then called Meifang, and seek advice..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1