The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 12-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The next morning, he made love to me after the alarm went off. He allowed me to ride him and I did so slowly as I was still tender from the pounding the night before. Despite my soreness, the gentle loving was most welcome and I found myself climaxing twice before he did. I really was enjoying sex and Tan was a compelling lover. I found myself surprised at the intensity of my orgasms. Afterward, we showered to be fresh for the massage therapists coming at ten. Tan told me to put on the robe until we knew what the therapists required in the way of covering. 

He contacted our butler, Roberta, and made arrangements for reservations at Barefoot by the Sea for 4:30 because they accepted casual wear and then the sunset cruise afterward. Since we would be wearing casual wear anyway, Tanner suggested we go to one of the grotto pools beforehand, maybe have a couple of drinks, perhaps meet some other people, instead of hiding away in our bungalow all the time. I agreed I wouldn't mind spending less time having sex. Since I was so new to sex and Tan was both large and energetic, a respite in our sexual activity would be welcome. I told him so and Tan laughed as he was wont to when I said something he found funny. 

"How do you know I'm big? How many other cocks have you seen?" 

Well, one in an erect state, I thought, and he was smaller than you. I lied again. "None, but the glass dildo the girls had me practicing my oral skills on was about seven inches long and all three girls said it was larger than most penises. You're larger than it was, slightly longer and thicker. Tammie was the only one able to deep throat it. She said the rigidity of glass made it more difficult to do. Neither Tiffany nor Yvonne could get it all the way down. I was the worst. I got between three and four inches of it in my mouth before I started gagging." 

"Tammie got the whole thing down? Maybe I should have married her." 

I punched him lightly in the shoulder and he grinned at me. 

"Do you think she can teach you? I'd be happy to volunteer my services as a practice dummy," Tan said, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. 

"I'm sure you would, you big oaf. I think I'll do my best to learn without benefit of your services, though Tammie probably wouldn't mind. All of my girlfriends think you're a stud. Donna told me if I ever chose to chuck you back in the pond, she'd love to add white meat to her diet." 

"Really?" Tan said, preening and flexing a little for my benefit. "I'm liking your girlfriends more and more every day." 

"Back off buster. You're married now. No more free range kitties for you. Till death do us part, remember?" 

Tan laughed and picked me up, swinging me around while he kissed me. "I remember. All you have to do is keep me satisfied and I'll never stray." 

"Keeping you satisfied may be tougher than I imagined. You've tenderized my poor sex with all your pounding. It's a good thing it feels good despite the soreness, or I might have to take a break. It's the reason I want to go to the pool this afternoon; a little R&R for Miss Kitty." 

Tan laughed again and set me down. "It's your fault for making me wait. I can't get enough of you now." 

Our massage therapists arrived at the same time as Tan's suit and shoes, one of them male and one female. The set up their portable tables out on our deck, covering it with several towels and a small pillow with a hole in the middle to protect our heads and faces as we lay flat on our stomachs. 

"Do you have a preference as to which of us does you?" The female asked. 

Mindful of Tan's admonition how he would be unhappy if I were with another man, I said, "If it's all right with you, I'd prefer you do my massage." 

"Very well, madame. Would you prefer to be covered?" 

I looked out at the watercraft passing by. They seemed pretty far out but I remembered what happened yesterday when Tan and I had started playing in the tub. "A towel please," I replied. 

She acknowledged my preference and I quickly shed my robe and got face down on the table and she covered my bare buns with a towel draped over them, folded so both my legs and lower back were uncovered. Tan did the same. She slightly parted my legs so my feet were at the edge of the table. I knew she could look up the bottom edge of my towel and see me in all my glory, but I remembered it was only a week ago a woman was ripping the pubic hair out of my crotch by the roots, so I guess I shouldn't feel so self conscious about it. 

"Would you like some music and would you like me to use an oil? I have one scented with sandalwood, another with lemongrass, and a third with a gardenia scent." 

"Yes to both please, gardenia for me." 

Tan chose sandalwood. She put a CD in the bungalow sound system and the sounds of a vaguely oriental or Indian type music wafted lowly through the air. Lots of bells and non-violin strings, it was very relaxing. She started on my arms, the hands really, and I was pleased she used lots of pressure. I enjoyed hard massages. I had to admit I had a lot of tension built up after getting the text from my blackmailer yesterday. I figured I only had until the end of my honeymoon until I had to start dealing with any twisted shit he would press upon me. She worked up my arms to my shoulders, then down my back. When she reached my buttocks, she reversed direction, starting at my feet and working her way up my legs. I was turning into putty, she was so good. After doing my thighs, she reached under the towel and started massaging my buns. It seemed to be where a lot of tension was concentrated, along with between my shoulder blades. Both Tan and I finished up about the same time. We both turned over, the masseuse lifting up my towel slightly until I was on my back, then laying it over my sex. 

"Would you like a towel for your breasts, madame?" She asked. 
Old 12-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro TS, support nice thread!
Old 12-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BroHendry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story bro, hoping to read more.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
vaggo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for more!
Old 13-03-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 13-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not feeling well today, can rest first before continuing the story?

Please have patience for the best part....
Old 13-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Very poor victim
Very nice story
Old 14-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Before continuing the story....let me add in some video link for your sexatainment....

https://openload.co/f/bX3JAMuGGkk
https://openload.co/f/mRZrP06vhQE
https://openload.co/f/Yjh2yGAUIWc
https://openload.co/f/XmWfmgUatJ4
https://openload.co/f/tbz_naQrvi4
https://openload.co/f/WYm5Xb3U9O8
https://openload.co/f/7AmyA_70es0
https://openload.co/f/Rfu4N134PZU
https://openload.co/f/xlvmC19sxD4
https://openload.co/f/LpwSGZYBWbw
https://openload.co/f/gNI8tvgeuMc
https://openload.co/f/rR_6kOwoOOA
https://openload.co/f/aaq87A-GnLE
https://openload.co/f/mB-yGnmMvLI

Enjoy Bros...
Old 14-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great pics! Thanks
Old 14-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

I looked to Tan to see if he cared one way or the other. "Madame will be okay without a towel on her top," Tan said. At least it was his decision to have both another man and woman starting at my naked boobs. I was becoming slightly more relaxed about the semi-casual nudity Tan seemed to enjoy. They were professionals anyway; not much different from seeing my gynecologist. I worried more about the people passing on the water than our massagers. 

My therapist started the same way she had when I was on my stomach; working my hands and arms and up to my shoulders. She spent a little time on my face, almost like a facial, before going down my stomach. She didn't really massage my boobs, which didn't have muscle tissue in them, but she brushed them frequently while working my sides and abs. My nipples were soon standing up like little golf tees. Tan noticed and grinned at me. Tan wasn't hard, but his package was on fairly prominent display under his towel. His masseur didn't seem to be paying it any attention which made me think he was more the heterosexual type who appreciated my stuff more than Tan's. 

Reaching the top of my mound, the therapist switched sides again, going back to my feet. She rubbed and massaged the bottom of my feet which felt great. She also stretched my legs, lifting each of them up toward my chest, keeping them straight. I know my kitty was on prime display for both my massager and Tan's as he was doing his legs too. I tried not to think about it, but knowing no part of me was going unseen gave me a guilty little kick. I'd been so modest most of my life and Tan and I had made love in the tub out on the deck, 69 in the hammock, though thankfully, in the dark, and now I was giving two massage therapists an eyeful. When she laid my legs back down, she massaged my thighs right up to the point she was brushing my vajayjay, though never being impolite or unprofessional in her attitude, just thorough. By the time she was finished, I felt totally relaxed, almost limp. 

They finished and we thanked them for their help and they disappeared. 

"Another round of sex?" Tan asked. "We may not have the chance until we get back from the cruise tonight." 

"What's your preference, sir?" 

"A little oral sex until I'm ready and we'll see where it goes from there," he replied. "Want to use the hammock again?" 

"No way, Tan. I'm willing to play your games to a certain extent, but not in broad daylight." 

"Did you like it when the masseur could see under your towel as your legs were being stretched." 

"I felt a little tingle, but they both acted professionally, so I tried to treat it like a doctor's visit." 

"Let's see if we can't turn your little tingle into a big one," Tan said. 

"In the bungalow please." 
Old 15-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

We adjourned to the bed and I put forth all my efforts to giving him an erection while his tongue laved my sex. Tan was skilled enough to give me two orgasms before he was prepared to perform his husbandly duties. I was happy when he decided to use the missionary position. I wanted to look at him and be able to kiss as we made love and not be taken from behind. I had no problems climaxing being taken that way, but enjoyed the visual and tactile stimulus of facing him. Our coupling was languid and sensuous, not rushed at all. I enjoyed every moment of his thrusting. Not being pounded hard allowed me to orgasm twice more without becoming more sore in the process. His last few thrusts were accompanied by grunts of pleasure as he spilled his seed in me. We took a few moments to lay cuddled together before he made me get up and get dressed. 

Since we were going out in public, I was still uncomfortable wearing Tammie's swimsuit gifts. I picked out one of the more modest bikini's I had. Tan said we needed to wear sandals for dinner, no bare feet, and swim suits had to be covered up, so I also took a dress like cover up to go over my bikini. I made sure I brought lots of sunscreen as we'd be tanning during the heat of the afternoon. Tan brought a shirt and shorts to go over his trunks, and we could wear the same things on the sunset cruise. 

The pool we went to had to be over an acre of water. There were islands, peninsulas, grottos, and bays in it. It was well landscaped all over. Tanner went to get some towels. Before he left, I told him I saw a good spot, pointing it out to him and asked him to bring the towels there. He looked at where I was pointing and nodded, saying he'd be right back with towels and drinks. He also said he'd order some sandwiches as we'd managed to miss breakfast by sleeping in and having sex before the massage therapists arrived. 

I was walking to the indicated spot when I heard a male voice say, "Hello, stranger." My heart leapt into my throat, thinking it was my blackmailer. The timbre of the voice was so close. I turned slowly to the voice when a female added. "Of course, we haven't met you with your clothes on." I looked and realized it was two of the people from the boat who'd seen us having sex in the tub. The man who'd first shouted at us and the topless blonde. She was still topless. 

The man said, "My name's Stanley Wet and this is my wife, Katherine." He pointed to the blonde. "Kath or Kathy for short. You can call me Stan." 

Katherine said, "You really flinched when Stan spoke to you. What has you so jumpy?" 

"He sounded like someone I didn't expect to see here," I replied. "Sorry, my name is Brenda." I put out my hand and shook both of theirs. 

"Where's that dreamy husband of yours?" Kathy asked. 

"Getting towels and drinks, ordering sandwiches. We didn't eat breakfast this morning" 

"Too busy to eat," Stan teased. "Mmm. I wonder why that is?" 

I blushed and both of them laughed. "Newlyweds," Stan said, "It's so easy to tell who they are and so easy to make fun of." 

"Why don't you join us?" Kathy said. "You're one of the few people here where both halves of a couple are under thirty." 

"Tan won't be able to find me. He's expecting me to be over there." I pointed to the spot I picked out. 

Stan and Kathy looked to where I pointed and Stan said, "Good location. Why don't we join you?" 

I was a little hesitant, but realized we'd come to the pool to meet people and Stan and Kathy seemed nice enough. "Sure, why not." 

They grabbed their towels and drinks and followed me over to the location I'd picked. It had some trees to provide some shade if you wanted it, a small grotto where a half dozen people could mingle, eight lounges, and no other people at the moment. I set my bag down and we all sat down. 

"Just married, huh?" Kathy asked. "Does that mean you're on your honeymoon?" 

"Yes," I admitted. "Saturday we tied the knot." 

"No wonder you didn't pull the privacy curtains around your tranquility tub. Too eager," Kathy said. 

"It has curtains?" I said, surprised. 

"And eyes only for each other," Stan added, laughing. "No wonder you were giving us a show. You didn't even see the curtains." 

I blushed again, embarrassed I hadn't known about the curtains and the show. "We didn't intend to give everyone a show," I said, "we were going to soak after the flight. The sides of the tub were high enough we didn't feel visible. Things got out of hand." 

"Don't worry about it," Kathy teased. "This place is conducive to romantic encounters. You aren't the only ones we've seen making love, but you're certainly the most attractive couple doing it." 

I got a text on my phone and looked at it, thinking it was Tan. It was another message from my blackmailer. 

I have a task for you. 

"Excuse me a minute. I've got to get this. Tan's asking me what kind of sandwich I want." 

I quickly tapped back, I'm with my husband. Your fucking blackmail scheme won't work if my husband finds out. My life will be over and I'll make it my goal to see your ass behind bars. 

You don't look like you're with your husband. 

Shit! How could he know that? Was he here? I looked frantically around for a minute. 

He's on his way back, I typed. I'm with friends. Leave me alone. I'm on my honeymoon. 

Did you tell him his cock wasn't the first one you sucked? Did you show him the movie of you eagerly sucking my cock until you swallowed my cum? 

If I did, we wouldn't be talking. I would no longer be on my honeymoon and I'd be going to the police. 

Text me when you're alone and I'll give you your task. If you don't respond within three days, I send the movie to your husband, and the parents of the happy couple. Look forward to hearing from you. Ha ha. 

Shit, shit, shit! Why couldn't he leave me alone long enough to enjoy my honeymoon? Give me one fucking moment of happiness before he ruined everything. 

I'll let you know when I'm alone. 

I turned off my phone and threw it in my bag. 

"Is everything all right?" Kathy asked. "You're white as a sheet." 

Tears started rolling down my cheek. Kathy put her arms around me and as soon as she did, I started sobbing loudly. 

"No, nothing is all right," I admitted, crying. "Not a damn thing is all right!" 

"I take it the text was from someone other than your husband and it had nothing to do with a sandwich," Stan said. 

I looked at them. I didn't know these people from Adam, but I had to talk to someone and right now, I didn't seem to have anyone else to talk to. They were disinterested parties. At least I could unload my burdens on them. Even if they couldn't tell me what to do, having someone who could listen would be helpful. 

"No, it wasn't Tan. I'm being blackmailed. It was my blackmailer." 

"What do they want? Money?" Kathy asked, her arm still around me. 

"Worse, a million times worse. They want me. They want my body, my heart and soul and if I don't give it to him, they're going to ruin my marriage. More, it will ruin my life." 
Old 15-03-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RulerOfSluts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Jemma, Im Roy. I have been reading your stories for quite some time alrd and im really impressed by your stories. I am an erotic writer too and I have written a few blackmail stories. Would you like to read them and see maybe if you are interested to collaborate and work on smth tgt? (:
Old 15-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1