The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Made FL pregnant, jialat

Thanks everyone for the comments and concerns.. I have not contacted her for some time after the settlement.. Seems like she disappeared from the FL scene but my friend updated me that she doesn't look pregnant (not sure if it is reliable).. this really serves as a lesson for me not to show my wealth in the open.. like boss always said.. just f and go.. my experience tells me that second rtm will always be less excitement and potentially cause unwanted problems.. for now, spending more money to travel..
Old 24-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how you know it is urs bro? did she ask you for money?
Old 24-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bayter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wife and kids more important bro. Why want to start everything again? Havent you gone thru the torture of raising 2 kids?
Old 24-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Thanks everyone for the comments and concerns.. I have not contacted her for some time after the settlement.. Seems like she disappeared from the FL scene but my friend updated me that she doesn't look pregnant (not sure if it is reliable).. this really serves as a lesson for me not to show my wealth in the open.. like boss always said.. just f and go.. my experience tells me that second rtm will always be less excitement and potentially cause unwanted problems.. for now, spending more money to travel..
After so many pages of advice given to you, the chicken still won eventually. This is fucked up, bro.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
richwho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some ppl would rather pay then go through any inconvenience. An expensive lesson though, for many of us. For this, I salute you.
Old 26-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade2 View Post
how you know it is urs bro? did she ask you for money?
Read the thread, TS voluntarily offered the chicken "compensation" for making her pregnant, which now he suspects that it was a hoax.
Old 26-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Read the thread, TS voluntarily offered the chicken "compensation" for making her pregnant, which now he suspects that it was a hoax.
Perhaps she went for an abortion.....
Old 28-08-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by richwho View Post
Some ppl would rather pay then go through any inconvenience. An expensive lesson though, for many of us. For this, I salute you.
True that. One of the reasons people go call chicken is to spend money to avoid the hassle of dating girls, impressing her, taking care of her... before she would spread her legs.

But now people reverse the entire process: they spend money to fuck a girl, and then take care of her, impress her... finally date her. Ended up with more hassles, yet large amount of money has been spent. What the fuck!
Old 28-08-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Perhaps she went for an abortion.....
There should not be any "perhaps", she is just a no good chicken... TS should just ignore her in the first place.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

chances high not your baby lah
Old 06-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 7
waynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
good bro, you learn something.

Next time just fuck FL hard, and forget afterwards ... never reply if you dont want rtf
Old 11-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
True that. One of the reasons people go call chicken is to spend money to avoid the hassle of dating girls, impressing her, taking care of her... before she would spread her legs.

But now people reverse the entire process: they spend money to fuck a girl, and then take care of her, impress her... finally date her. Ended up with more hassles, yet large amount of money has been spent. What the fuck!
The naivety of SG men is beyond belief.
Next time, TS might as well show your income tax statements, give your full demographic details as well as your wife's workplace contacts.

You've just been milked of money...
So much for redistribution of wealth.
But remember that one day it's going to come back and bite you in the ass ....... money you could have used for your kids' education, etc...
20K is no small sum of money for most of us...
With that, I can upgrade my Nikon system and my photography business, which in turn will increase financial returns..
Old 14-10-2017, 02:33 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

why would you fall for someone who has been with everyone?

even if she quits for you, when you fall "in love" remember she has been loved by everyone as well for a price.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.. $20,000 is no small sum.. never seen that amount in my bank account before for more than one day (always disappear by next day to pay the bills !)

Best case scenario: an expensive $20,000 lesson. But maybe better now kenna tio screw than one day come and lose $200,000 to a FL !

That's life.. tomorrow sun rises again and we carry on, hoping for a better tomorrow !
Old 04-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

If the FL is pregnant you also wouldn't know if its yours

that's why they are on the pill and they use condoms.

C'mon if they are in the trade they are not "innocent"

After a few days of fucking men 6-8 times a day, they get wise too.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1