The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious SPG married to UK angmo for 25 yrs deported back to Zikapore, never applied U

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Gran being deported to Singapore despite being married to Brit for 27 years admits she's "frightened" at prospect

Irene Clennel, 52, said she was driven to a deportation centre feeling "like some sort of criminal" after attending a "routine" appointment with immigration reporting staff

A gran who has been married to a Brit for 27 years is being deported from the UK to her native Singapore.
Irene Clennel, 52, attended a “routine” appointment with immigration reporting staff, but was arrested, held overnight in a police cell, then driven to a detention centre.
She arrived in Britain in 1988 then was granted indefinite leave to stay 25 years ago due to her marriage to John.
But the Home Office told her last year she must leave.

Speaking from the detention centre where she awaits deportation, Irene said: “It happened so quickly. I was driven [here] feeling like some kind of criminal.
Read More

“The prospect of being sent to Singapore is frightening. I have nothing there, no home, no employment, no family. I’d be completely lost and far from my husband, sons and granddaughter.
“I understand not everyone can come into the UK and stay, but surely I should be treated differently. I hope common sense will win, but I’m frightened.”

John, 50, a former gas fitter now cared for by Irene after a prolonged illness, said: “We open our doors to everyone, then pick on those who have a life here. She’s never taken a handout from this government and has been a good, decent person.”
Irene and John, whose sons are in their mid-20s, went to live in Singapore from 1993 to 1998 because her parents got cancer.

On her return to Britain, Irene fought to regain indefinite leave to remain here.

The Home Office granted it again in 2008, said Irene, of Ouston, Co Du*rham.
Nazek Ramadan, director of campaign group Migrant Voice, said the drive towards migration caps is tearing families apart.
The Home Office said: “All applications for leave to remain in the UK are considered on their individual merits and in line with the immigration rules.”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1