The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 15-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoStar View Post
Read the whole thread, thinking most stories should be fake.

Decided to trust this girl from wechat nearby, wanted to drink coz just breakup, reached but doesn't wanna meetup, keep asking me to park and drink inside parklane, still say new to SG blah blah blah. Neway i just drove off.

Morale of story, if its too good to be true, it probably is.
Bro we don’t really care about the fact or fiction stuff. If the imagination can run wild to fulfill that inner desire its good enough lol
Old 18-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Upped a slim butch friend that I never expected and quite out of the blue!

she just ended a relationship, started talking and asked about how a cock felt like cause she had only one other "bf" before, the rest were all girls. I asked if she wanted to touch me she let me lick her.

End up she had an orgasm while I was down there (whole body vibrating) and we tried bonking! It was nice. LOL.I eventually shot a lot intot he rubber cause her pussy was v tight
Had few encounters with butches. One memorable one was a butch from one of the uniformed forces. Too bad after some time she decided to end our fb relationship and go full time with her girlfriend.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Had few encounters with butches. One memorable one was a butch from one of the uniformed forces. Too bad after some time she decided to end our fb relationship and go full time with her girlfriend.
Why lidat.??... wats wrong.??.. y did it had to end tis way??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Couple of years ago, i was posted to HK for work. One Sunday, i was driving back home from Stanley. As it was red rain warning, the rain was super heavy and basically the road is empty. Half way, i saw a girl waiting for bus under the heavy rain with a small umbrella. I stopped my car and ask her to get in as it is really dangerous as the tree might break. She was a pinoy helper. Wearing a pink spaghetti top and a denim short. Look 5/10, dyed hair, quite slim, but her boobs are quite big (C Cup). As she was all wet, i can see her black lacy bra.
She thank me for the offer and i also purposely drive slowly to chat up with her. One thing lead to another, she end up at my place. Manage to strip her down to her bra and and she also wear a black tong. She is also horny as she didn't have sex for almost a year but too bad i have no condom. End up she give me a good BBBJ. Send her home after that.
Next Sunday, we meet up again as she volunteered to come my place to help me do some cleaning. Make her do housework in her bra and panty and feel like i am in JAV. Have been doing this for many months and fuck her in kitchen, toilets, living room and she enjoyed it as well.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Wa swee, like win win situation for both you and her lol. And you killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Got free housekeeping and sextisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Couple of years ago, i was posted to HK for work. One Sunday, i was driving back home from Stanley. As it was red rain warning, the rain was super heavy and basically the road is empty. Half way, i saw a girl waiting for bus under the heavy rain with a small umbrella. I stopped my car and ask her to get in as it is really dangerous as the tree might break. She was a pinoy helper. Wearing a pink spaghetti top and a denim short. Look 5/10, dyed hair, quite slim, but her boobs are quite big (C Cup). As she was all wet, i can see her black lacy bra.
She thank me for the offer and i also purposely drive slowly to chat up with her. One thing lead to another, she end up at my place. Manage to strip her down to her bra and and she also wear a black tong. She is also horny as she didn't have sex for almost a year but too bad i have no condom. End up she give me a good BBBJ. Send her home after that.
Next Sunday, we meet up again as she volunteered to come my place to help me do some cleaning. Make her do housework in her bra and panty and feel like i am in JAV. Have been doing this for many months and fuck her in kitchen, toilets, living room and she enjoyed it as well.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why lidat.??... wats wrong.??.. y did it had to end tis way??
Long story short. A celebration party with booze ended with my cum on both them. They felt guilty and made me the third party and she decided to end things there and then.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Wa swee, like win win situation for both you and her lol. And you killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Got free housekeeping and sextisfaction.
The classic JAV stories
Old 22-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NathanKartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
But need to buy her gifts la haha
Old 26-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
wow.. this is wat i call a free fcuk man.. still can do hsewrk for u.. nt bad..
Old 31-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never shared my sexcapades but here we go.

There is this SYT uni intern, she’s hot looking petite size and very decent. But who knows it’s the direct opposite. To add on, she is my admin aunty’s Niece.

It started when I went to an outdoor concert on my own and ran into her there, out of goodwill and no wild thoughts I jus offered to send her home, nothing happened as she is just a young innocent girl to me. In the ride back we spoke about exercising cuz I am well known to be a quite a good runner, and she asked to join me me in my next run, and so she came along with me on the very Saturday.

At the run, we ran separately but after I completed my distance I ran back to look for her, and I managed to see catch up back with her at this secluded part I. The park, there she told me she’s very hot and she took off her TOP, showing a full set of young boobs in her sports bra.

Now I know she’s quite daring and we went on into further open conversations after the run, agreed to be “activity partners” and she is actually secretly very attracted by me.

The rest is history, the first time I stripped her naked in the back of my car and fucked her brains out, the a few more car park romps. She was really tight and very horny all the times.

Sadly one day she suddenly snap out of it and said she regretted doing this cuz she felt bad to her bf and we ended there.

In the same work place there’s another finance girl that we some how hooked up at the same time, so I wasn’t short of options, this one is another crazy daring young girl, we made out in the gents, meeting rooms and everywhere else u can think of in the working space. Another one of the good fucks I had, slim small size tight and very wet, she loves how I finger her and once I do that she will ask for my dick, sucked it so hard so Long and ask me to cum in her mouth, she will swallow it all then ask for a hard fuck.

These are true encounters, pardon me for any typos and if it’s boring or lengthy.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro avple,

Up you 15 points. Good story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avple View Post
Never shared my sexcapades but here we go.

There is this SYT uni intern, she’s hot looking petite size and very decent. But who knows it’s the direct opposite. To add on, she is my admin aunty’s Niece.

It started when I went to an outdoor concert on my own and ran into her there, out of goodwill and no wild thoughts I jus offered to send her home, nothing happened as she is just a young innocent girl to me. In the ride back we spoke about exercising cuz I am well known to be a quite a good runner, and she asked to join me me in my next run, and so she came along with me on the very Saturday.

At the run, we ran separately but after I completed my distance I ran back to look for her, and I managed to see catch up back with her at this secluded part I. The park, there she told me she’s very hot and she took off her TOP, showing a full set of young boobs in her sports bra.

Now I know she’s quite daring and we went on into further open conversations after the run, agreed to be “activity partners” and she is actually secretly very attracted by me.

The rest is history, the first time I stripped her naked in the back of my car and fucked her brains out, the a few more car park romps. She was really tight and very horny all the times.

Sadly one day she suddenly snap out of it and said she regretted doing this cuz she felt bad to her bf and we ended there.

In the same work place there’s another finance girl that we some how hooked up at the same time, so I wasn’t short of options, this one is another crazy daring young girl, we made out in the gents, meeting rooms and everywhere else u can think of in the working space. Another one of the good fucks I had, slim small size tight and very wet, she loves how I finger her and once I do that she will ask for my dick, sucked it so hard so Long and ask me to cum in her mouth, she will swallow it all then ask for a hard fuck.

These are true encounters, pardon me for any typos and if it’s boring or lengthy.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Happened earlier this year when I was in Guangzhou for work and got invited to a trade show.

After that have a big gala dinner.

Was chatting with the suppliers and all and they have their wife with them and some of them have make up artist/stylist fussing around them to make sure they look good.

I was just chatting with the supplier and then got bored. Saw the prettiest make up artist just finished up touching the make up of one of the client so I just commented her skills are so much better than all the rest. She didn’t smile back so I just moved away and chat with a friend.

After that I went to the toilet, saw her and didn’t talk and I decided to just leave because it was quite boring but kena held back. Turns out that the make up artist was the make up artist for my supplier’s wife and we were supposed to go supper together after that.

Maybe fated. But we went in 2 cars. She drove her own car and my supplier also drove their own car. Went to carpark and she was driving a Porsche macan. Told myself this lady not simple!

So on the way for supper in her car...just small talk and said her make up technique is v different from the rest as it’s very modern. She then smiled and said yes, the others are quite old make up style and she always tries to be better than everyone. And said she didn’t talk earlier because she knows her client doesn’t like her to talk to others when she is working.

Found out more about her after that. She is from Shenzhen and comes to this client’s wife weekly for work.

Supper was normal and we chatted much more and we exchanged wechat secretly.

During the supper, the wife was complimenting her saying she was so happy that she look so much better than the rest because of good make up and styling. Told me that her make up artist was just awarded china’s Top 10 influential make up artist. My jaw dropped a little. No wonder!

So after the supper. Supplier and wife went home in their own car. Make up artist also said bye and I waited for my didi (China uber) car to come.

Now come the interesting part.

Received a message from her thanking me for keeping her company during the supper because usually it will be just them and it’s super boring.
I took the chance and said no problem and glad she wasn’t bored talking to me and asked if she is on the way back to hotel. She said yes and I asked if she wants to go for a drink to chat.

She said yes but can only do nearby as next day still have to wake up early for work. I said why not at her hotel bar and then she can go up after the drink. She said ok and she Gave me her hotel address. Goodness me. Nearby got so many hotel but she chose shangri la which is 15 mins drive away. But never mind. I changed direction and went over.

So when I reached, I texted her and she said give her 15 mins as she changing out.

Of cos 15 mins is 30 mins.
And then she msged me saying she is already coming down.

Few moments later, I saw a totalllllly different lady walking out of the lift and towards me. The pretty lady whom I met earlier with minimal make up wearing an oversized shirt and pants totally transformed into a goddess’s. A leopard print low cut dress. Hair loosely bunned up and a different make up. Her figure was just crazy good and I literally had to wipe my saliva.

I stood up. Shook her hand and laughed saying ‘我们认识吗?’. That broke all ice and boundaries and she laughed also. Saying ‘嗯。刚刚认识‘

Not kidding when I’m saying that every man who walked passed us will look at her and her low cut dress. At that point I just told her v softly ‘小心点’. She understood what I meant and said ‘没事。没穿可是我有胸贴’. Again. My heart just stopped for a good few seconds. She was that confident and beautiful.

A good one hour chat passed by and I found out more about her. But more importantly, she earns a lot of money helping all these rich tai tai’s with styling and make up. 10000rmb a day. I was way out of her league. And she chose this hotel is because the hotels near the exhibition venue are v noisy and not nice. Said prefer the suite in shang.

I told her I have not stayed in a suite before nor stepped into a suite before and I quickly apologized and explained that I wasn’t hinting at anything. She smiled and said she knows and she can tell I’m not those man because she said my eyes are always on her eyes and not on her chest.

She invited me up saying “要上来坐坐吗?给你看我的套房”. I said ok as I’ve really not seen a suite before. Wanted to pay for the drinks but of cos she told them to charge to her room.

Took the lift up and went to the suite. I still behaved like a gentleman (because at that point. I know she is wayyyyyyy out my league). Went inside the suite and I opened the door wide after we walked in. She said “干嘛打开门呀。
关上好吗?” okkkkkkkkkkk. Door closed.

We stood at the huge window and look out. Really nice sight somehow with the thin tall building in the distance. She said it was called ‘小 dunnonwhat 腰‘ and was telling me about some other things. I wasn’t paying attention. Because as she stood beside me, her leopard dress kinda opened up and I could see a v v nice shape of her breast. She saw me looking and didn’t bother to cover up.

What she said next was something that blew my mind. “你今晚可以留在这里吗?如果不行的话没事的。我想多聊聊”

Hahahaha. I said yes I would love to stay behind but I want to order ‘外卖’ as I was fucking hungry all these while (I didn’t eat the supper as I didn’t want to appear greedy). Her eyes also lit up and said ‘我也好饿!!!’ so I told her please let me order proper street food so we can eat together. I ordered a lottttt of food and they would come 40-50 mins later.

We continued the chat and then I asked why don’t she go take a shower while the food is being processed and she said good idea. The bathroom in the suite are all glass panel type and I obviously can see everything if I want but I told her I will stay away from the bathroom.

She said ‘我还怕你?’ and just took off her dress and stood in front of me smiling and walked to the bathroom.

Game over for me already. I walked towards her and hugged her from the back and she gave out a slight shock but didn’t reject. It was a pure 10 mins of pure action as I ravaged her with all I’ve got when I carried her to the bed.No condom. No foreplay. No nothing. I just opened her legs and rammed into her like a crazy man and she just hugged me and luckily for me I kept my sanity and pulled out and shot on her stomach. First shot was over and we were both stunned.

She looked at me and said she hasn’t had sex for close to 1 yr after her breakup and just took my cock and played with it. Put in her mouth immediately and my cock really stood up Just ministers after first shot. Gave me such a good blow job and I just imagined that this really happened! Finished second shot after that by shooting on her back after doggy.

She cleaned up after that and went to take a shower and I showered after her.

In our bathrobes, we sat on the bed and just smiled at each other not believing what just happened. She then asked why didn’t I shoot inside both times and It must have taken out the best part of sex! Told her I cannot anyhow shoot inside because have to be responsible. She said she can easily take the morning after pill tmr and it’s really nothing and very common. My eyes just fucking lit up again and I told her ‘妳别逗我了,晚点忍不住射里面怎么办?’ and she replied ‘你试试看吧。明天一起去买药。不然你很幸苦的’

food came shortly. We ate. And then slept together and had 3 round with me shooting inside. I asked her for permission before I shot and she just closed her eyes.

I smiled damn happily that night but also worried because she might be preg if she doesn’t take the morning after pill.

Turns out that she more nervous than me as she woke me up at 8am in the morning and said let’s go to get the pill! She popped the pill straight after buying and just kept quiet. A little scared and regretful but it was such a beautiful night.

I left in the afternoon back to sg. We kept in contact and she even msged me to tell me her period came a few days late but it’s normal cos of the pill. Hahahahaha. Damn lucky.

And now.....we still meet when I go Guangzhou. And it has been so beautiful for the past few months.

I would never expect to be able fuck such a lady of this look and standard even in my dreams.

I’m a lucky dog.

(Sorry I dunno how to write saucy sex parts. I just want to remember the whole process. We still laugh about it)
Old 31-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro avple,

Up you 15 points. Good story.
Thank you bro Lipe, I have more encounters, shall try to share again soon.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. v much bro rotaryshooter for sharing tis sexciting story with this shenzhen girl ...u so lucky guy...can score with such a pretty girl ...she's teochew i believe ?? ...up you with my +16 points for this long sexy sharing, powering up^^yr points from....to 79 to 95 ...let us know more happening if there is in the future

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro rotaryshooter,

Up you 15 points for good story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter
I would never expect to be able fuck such a lady of this look and standard even in my dreams.

I’m a lucky dog.

(Sorry I dunno how to write saucy sex parts. I just want to remember the whole process. We still laugh about it)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1