The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Waiting for my indo slut......
Old 18-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, excellent share
Old 18-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Waiting for my indo slut......
Looking forward to your juicy updates
Old 18-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Dem indo slut aeroplane now pinay LBFM otw
Old 23-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Happy weekend bros!!!
Old 23-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Dem indo slut aeroplane now pinay LBFM otw
any updates of your pinay LBFM
Old 23-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
WafWaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread here, thanks bro
Old 26-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

The pinay a 3 holer hehehehe tongue stud shiok shiok!
Old 30-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quick story time
Went overseas w OC and went for a massage after our tour. OC massage gal already bring OC to room first. When my gal came whoa!!! My cock woke up!!! Big tits gal!!!! Did not know the shop have or no have hanky panky! But when she brought me to the end room i know hosei liao!!! She ask me remove clothes so took off all and laid down while she did some back n leg massage. Turned around and while massaging my arm my hand was already exploring her glorious mountains....... after cannot tahan i asked if can pull up her top and away we went.....her boobs were so nice hehehehe sucked them greedily and started trying to remove her pants. She proceeded to bbbj me cant make too much noise as there was another customer in the room beside us and OC was 3 cubicles away..... after a loooong wet bbbj i laid her down the edge of the bed opened her legs and pussy and started rubbing my cock! She was already dripping so proceeded to slowly enter her tight pussy and slowly go in and out cannot piak to loud wahahhhhaha was sooooo horny i did not even ask her to ride me as im sure wont be able to control hahahaha fucked her missio ary sideaays and finished her off doggy wanted to anal her but she dunwan hahahaha. After cumming she cleaned me up and just massaged and french each other tol OC finished! Came out a happy happy man!!!
Old 03-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Yummy yummy boobs i miss her tits!!!!
Old 05-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Cum dump brown sugar
Old 05-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Those blue n black marks caused by you bro??
Old 06-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Hehehehehe $ well spent...shiok shiok.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kowgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good thread bro, support!
Old 08-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Thanks bro!!! Enjoy enjoy all this sunday live firing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1