The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
InnocentBaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Wat do u think?

Hmmm... I've been heard of alot of comment about how to make a gal get wet (or should i say 'get more horny') For sure it wasnt only for the gal, it also for guys too.
Just like how some Bros comment about eat more Pineapple which cause the cum taste much sweeter; eat more Egg WHite can produce more Cum... Hahaha... Besides, i heard of about eating Oyster can cause Cum thicker? and also about eating more Fish (Seafood I mean) can cause more stamina to have more long sex?
Aiks... >"< I'm out of topic... Well, actually I'm trying to find out some comment about getting more wet (or horny if u prefer tat word, haha) so that i can enjoy more lustful sex. Actually, I'm not so sure how 'Wet' does a guy think its 'Wet enuff' Honestly, sometime i do get 'Floody Wet' but sometime I dun ('Dun' doesnt mean i'm totally dry out lar~ )
Hope anyone of u, Bros (especially to those with full experienced one) can share with me about ur comments (or ur experience to make a gal wet like no body business) Thanks to all~
Old 12-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 20
newby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud of
Re: Wat do u think?

hi innocentbaby,

what a topic to fire up one's morning... (is it hot in here or what..)

anyway, as far as food with aphrodisiac-al properties go, some of the stuff that worked for some of my ex(s) are wine, oysters, seafood, lobster bisque, hell - even oxtail soup! some of which you've already mentioned, i mean if it works on guys' libido, it should work on girls too. but the effectiveness of these 'external stimulants' varies from individual to individual..

good luck!

cheers,
NB

Bros who up me, pls leave me a note!
Next to up: megachiongster, Linqinxia, kason

I’m working up on my up list, BROS listed here, pls gimme yr latest post to up! Otherwise I will move on to next!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sherbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBaby
Hmmm... I've been heard of alot of comment about how to make a gal get wet (or should i say 'get more horny') For sure it wasnt only for the gal, it also for guys too.
Just like how some Bros comment about eat more Pineapple which cause the cum taste much sweeter; eat more Egg WHite can produce more Cum... Hahaha... Besides, i heard of about eating Oyster can cause Cum thicker? and also about eating more Fish (Seafood I mean) can cause more stamina to have more long sex?
Aiks... >"< I'm out of topic... Well, actually I'm trying to find out some comment about getting more wet (or horny if u prefer tat word, haha) so that i can enjoy more lustful sex. Actually, I'm not so sure how 'Wet' does a guy think its 'Wet enuff' Honestly, sometime i do get 'Floody Wet' but sometime I dun ('Dun' doesnt mean i'm totally dry out lar~ )
Hope anyone of u, Bros (especially to those with full experienced one) can share with me about ur comments (or ur experience to make a gal wet like no body business) Thanks to all~
some of those u mentioned i've heard abt it too.. but i do agree with newby010 that the result would depends on different individual. anyway.. have u tried taking those b4, how did it turn out?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

Wow~ Thanks for Bros for all the comment. By the way, I havent try any yet. Nv really did 'purposely' make meself 'pre-wet' for sex. Always come but itself. Tats is why i say sometime its 'Floody-Wet' sometime it dun.
The most i did b4, was just getting alil blur with drinking. Gettign Drunk < i suppose... Hahaha... Dont tell me u dun get horny after u're drunk huh? Just incase i m really tat dry, i do bring along of a pack of lubricant by myself.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
defconme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree that it depends entirely on the individual body chemistry and to a certain extent how much the chemistry or turned on they have with the partner...sex is a 2 way thing and it takes 2 to tango... when i take a woman i want her soaking wet but do not suceed everytime...i have been flooded more then once sometimes dry like anything and saliva comes in handy

As for the taste hmmm i have no idea except i have tatsed all kind and till today there aint any scientific proof that u can tailor the taste of the juice

politely i dun mind being ur official taster wakakakaka
Old 14-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
try me out, hehe. remember the chat. what happened.
Old 15-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For most spore gals, just whisper in their ears...diamond ring, cash, car, condo, etc should be best foreplay
Old 16-01-2006, 10:49 AM
TheChosenOne

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
InnocentBaby
and what kind of thread is this? why dun you spend your time making yourself look good, rather than seeking attention behind boob pic....cheebye pic......
nothing better esle to do? think what? trying to dangle a piece of rotten meat over the lake of 30 day famished alligators?:

Last edited by TheChosenOne; 16-01-2006 at 11:01 AM.
Old 16-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 20
newby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud ofnewby010 has much to be proud of

bro thechosenone, why get so worked up over this thread? chill man. her question is for discussion purposes only. this IS after all a sex forum.

cheers,
NB

Bros who up me, pls leave me a note!
Next to up: megachiongster, Linqinxia, kason

I’m working up on my up list, BROS listed here, pls gimme yr latest post to up! Otherwise I will move on to next!
Old 16-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
APYX APYX

Talk about wetness, do you think if the cunt juice caused a 15cm patch on the bedsheet is considered wet ?
Old 16-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Hi InnocentBaby,

How wet you can achieve is basically boils down to how good the sexual chemistry with ur partner. it also depends on how well u are being aroused and teased, it will arouse ur urges and make u want more and contribute to ur wetness.

anyway i the above is merely my 2 cents worth of tots.
Cheers ... pm me if u wish to discuss more ...
Old 16-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

Thanks for the reply from all Bros. Guess i hav to appologise to TheChosenOne, not sure wat i said or done tat really offend u, but anyway I do appologise if i really did.
Old 16-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
try me out, hehe. remember the chat. what happened.

yoyoyo dude... sorry for the 'non replying' in MSN. I was kindly busy with my job, was away from the desk. Mayb we can spend a nite chatting next time. Take care.
Old 17-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
thaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaiholebanger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
~
If like that put pineapple, egg white, oyster and fish in blender... blend and eat(drink)....Subsist on this diet for 1 month..... sure lots of bonking stamina and spray out large quantity of thick cum that girls will want to swallow......
any bro here try?
Old 19-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiholebanger
If like that put pineapple, egg white, oyster and fish in blender... blend and eat(drink)....Subsist on this diet for 1 month..... sure lots of bonking stamina and spray out large quantity of thick cum that girls will want to swallow......
any bro here try?
Hahahaha... nice idea Bro! Hopefully there would be anyone kena 'cirit-birit' after those mixture of juice! (Neither the one who blend n drink nor the 1 who drink the cum who produce from the blended juice!)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1