The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Playman, late 80" my kuku jiao's hair just start to grow only.... you already start cheonging liao?
... late 80's, my kuku start to bald....
Old 07-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro BestBest, maybe in hatyai only, but definately not in this forum.
that one is a 'sick pig eat tiger' one..... offer ah pek soto mee???
Old 07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

wow bro juxwack i also going on 16jan but i will be going to dannok as tat is the place for cheonging nowadays will be taking tiger airaways..

hmm for hotel wise i will suggest u take lee garden the most best location hotel in hatyat but if u are into cheonging and bonking scene i will still suggest u go to dannok i also never go before but heard so many FRs and stories about it so since the tiger resume flying i fast hand fast leg go book already
Old 07-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hupsubkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicha View Post
btw: brothers going to Haadyai between 11 and 12 dec, pls book your hotel rooms early....
due to the Thai holidays...

Brother in Hatyai,

Planned to visit Hatyai on 18-20th, pls advise do we need to book hotel in advance due to Thailand/Malaysia Holiday ?, or just walk in the tour agent to buy the voucher , or do we need to book with tour agent via phone call?
Old 07-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxwack View Post
thx bro ... now i'm gonna curse my fren...but is there anyting around kosit?? or its a boring neighbourhood..
As bro playman mentioned Kosit is an indeed very old hotel and like him I stayed there in the 80s. I have not heard of any renovations and the recommendations by him are good suggestions!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Bro Playman, late 80" my kuku jiao's hair just start to grow only.... you already start cheonging liao?
Hahahah my first cheong trip to Hatyai is from Penang after my school exam....only RM12.50 round trip with one lunch throw in and that was in 1981!

Stayed in Asian Hotel!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Novotel Hotel, Lee Garden, Mayflower, New Session, .....these few is right at the centre of town where you can walk around and have a quick lunch some shopping if you are not busy bonking.....hahahahh!
the mentioned hotels r jz opposite Lee Garden...Novotel is expensive costing abt 1300 TO 1500 bht per nite, Mayflower n New Seasons is ard 850 bht..Lee Garden hotel is 1000 bht.. all price r quoted thrus tour agency ok... not internet lol..
Notovel hotel is much troublesome abt bring gals up to ur rooms, they will only allow gals wif thai ID to go into their hotel, means if u happen to book gals from Myanmars or china, they will not allow to go into the hotel..plz take note!!!

The trip i went hatyai is last mth, i stay in Lee Garden. i dun really like it becoz is very troublesome regarding taking the lift to the ground floor lol..the hotel lobby is at the 10th floor. so once u reach Lee Garden, u gonna take a lift to the 10th floor lobby n u hv the take a different lift to go up to ur room..means u hv to take 2 lifts inorder to go up or down to the ground floor..

another bad thing is the water, is BROWN in color lol.. can u believe it.. we hv to use mineral water to brush our teeth in the morning hahaha..we do complain to the reception.. hope they hv make some repairs onto it..

Last edited by jimfairy; 07-12-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
the mentioned hotels r jz opposite Lee Garden...Novotel is expensive costing abt 1500 bht per nite, Mayflower n New Seasons is ard 850 bht..Lee Garden hotel is 1000 bht.. all price r quoted thrus tour agency ok... not internet lol..
Notovel hotel is much troublesome abt bring gals up to ur rooms, they will only allow gals wif thai ID to go into their hotel, means if u happen to book gals from Myanmars or china, they will not allow to go into the hotel..plz take note!!!
Mayflower...free wifi...if you are interested!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Mayflower...free wifi...if you are interested!
oh yes.. lol.. im going hatyai by coach tis wednesday nite.. m staying in Mayflower..lol..y still bring along ur lappy there??? u will be bz playing other things den internet lol..n there r lots of net cafe ard.. ranged from 20 to 25 bht a hour..
Old 07-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
that one is a 'sick pig eat tiger' one..... offer ah pek soto mee???
No man, sodomy old or young never my dish. The ladyboys outside pinky lady are always on the menu if if you or anyone craves for it

For H city, I admit i was a young but regular newbie in the 90s but now, an old and irregular newbie liao. Whatever, still a newbie and learning...
Old 07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hupsubkaki View Post
Brother in Hatyai,

Planned to visit Hatyai on 18-20th, pls advise do we need to book hotel in advance due to Thailand/Malaysia Holiday ?, or just walk in the tour agent to buy the voucher , or do we need to book with tour agent via phone call?
hmm think u book better i have a namecard but its 3yrs old already i am not sure if the travel agency still around a not
074-223729,074-353199 handphone-- 01-9908588 chan travel
Old 07-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kapla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
like that we must go & cheong dnk & follow the models back to hty, you think it is a good idea?

lols.. Sounds like a good plan. But its merely a fantasy, never going to happen. Better we wait at hty for all the van from dannok.. standing in naked and set our price
Old 07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kopties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in hatyai on the 13rd dec. Anyone around keen to meet up for kopi?
Old 07-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Poping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Day Guys,

Firstly im new to posting in this forum. Decided to contribute a little information to people cheonging to Hatyai.

If you guys are going in this month(December), please do wear shorts and bring slippers. It's raining every now and then.

Also hotels are most likely full esp during friday and weekends this month.
I do not recon Lee Garden as the lift system is F up, tap water is brown and needless to say about the price.

Mayflower is nice, Sing Golden is new and New Season are my choices.
Location is not really a issue once you get to know the place as it isn't a big town.

Tuktuk can bring you almost anywhere in town and 15B is the price to pay unless you are going out of town like paragon or barberry.

Makan places can be rather expensive if u are dining at the road sides near lee garden. You will be admazed with the price difference just slightly out of the lee garden area. Also Im daring and tried almost any store i've seen, even those that dun exactly look hygenic but so far no stomach issue.

Lastly, grab a map at the travel agency. Ask tuk tuk send you to somewhere near farms and never straight to the farm. They will get commission(A Lot somemore). Then find your way there once you ditched them. Dun waste ur hard earn money on them! If u gotta spend, give it to ur puying will be a better choice and my choice(their the ones that sleep with you). ^_^

Few drinking places i visit are Paragon, Barberry, Laser Post and Kiss Channel.

I've never been to Dannok but really hope bros here will help me out here and give me some pointers. Will be deeply appreciated.

Cant say Im Old Bird there but always glad to share. Khrawp!

Regards,
Poping
Spore
Old 07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hatyai is a small town, just get in a tuk tuk & pay 20 baht...
Me poor man, just walk and stroll around in the city...

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1