The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ditto.. Get them soaked into the mood and atmosphere and you get what you seek for.. Some ‘unwillingly’ do that cuz they want the customer to faster shoot..
Most of us have been there done that. Once they feel it, they will be more willing to do it, plus point always for 小哥哥。
Old 05-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Most of us have been there done that. Once they feel it, they will be more willing to do it, plus point always for 小哥哥。
Prior to that they should not detest you. If they do, it doesn't matter what you do.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Thank you for the info, but I don't think I am going for the upgrade anytime soon. And $140 is acceptable for me if she proposes to have sex with me. Will take mental note, and bookmark it, in case things gets really steamy during the next session ..... hahaha ..... with a bottle of red wine

A ML quoted me additional $300 for upgrade, which I told her $10 more is all I willing to give her. Anyway she's really young and cute with nice body, but no chemistry between us. And she told me her customers paid her RMB3000 to RMB5000 just to have sex with her .....

All sorts of funny things happening amongst these ML/FL nowadays. Keep asking for crazy prices, without thinking if they are worth paying the money for. Rather use the money to slowly KC than to spend on one shot.

And there are so many gems worth visiting. Don't see why I should stick to one ML which doesn't click with me.

My unwritten rule : never visit a ML/FL/KTV/TN/facial girl for more than 5 times without getting something in return. Max is 5 times. After that, OK BYE ..... and start looking for another one. They are so many out there.

PRCs, Viets, Thais, Malaysians, etc etc .... and you will be pleasantly surprised that matured Asians guys are attractive to a lot of young ang mohs. Have fun, and play safe. Family always come first.
Ask her to stay in China....fuck one time can earn daily dough here
Old 05-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tiana68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was lucky enough to try Bai Yang earlier this afternoon and promised a simple FR for her, sucks at writing one.

Her highlights are definitely her super SYT looks, slim figure and what most bros mentioned, perky tits. Quite a perfect package in my humble opinion.

The environment is clean and quiet and she do her sensual works pretty well and makes effort to cuddle and hug with occasional some lip smacking. Finished off with her moans which I finger her from outside, she was rather wet and caressing her tits.

Overall a 8.5/10 for me having being "cheated" by the professional photo-editing technology now, she is 1 of the few who looks even better than photos coupled with a very nice attitude.

RTF: A big yes though location might be challenging for bros like me without transport.

Thanks.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Very big mood swings, you never notice? She has a very eccentric mind and do what she likes. She is wild no doubt but she makes a very bad business woman.

My opinion so you are free to not agree with me.
But when the fruit is ripe for plucking , i find she is worth going through her nonsense
Old 05-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
But when the fruit is ripe for plucking , i find she is worth going through her nonsense
To each his own bro, to each his own.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
To each his own bro, to each his own.
One man's meat is really another's poison. Good that the WL that i enjoy are out of the spotlight else booking will be very tough.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiana68 View Post
Was lucky enough to try Bai Yang earlier this afternoon and promised a simple FR for her, sucks at writing one.

Her highlights are definitely her super SYT looks, slim figure and what most bros mentioned, perky tits. Quite a perfect package in my humble opinion.

The environment is clean and quiet and she do her sensual works pretty well and makes effort to cuddle and hug with occasional some lip smacking. Finished off with her moans which I finger her from outside, she was rather wet and caressing her tits.

Overall a 8.5/10 for me having being "cheated" by the professional photo-editing technology now, she is 1 of the few who looks even better than photos coupled with a very nice attitude.

RTF: A big yes though location might be challenging for bros like me without transport.

Thanks.
She's really tiny right?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
One man's meat is really another's poison. Good that the WL that i enjoy are out of the spotlight else booking will be very tough.
Haha let's keep it that way. I do have my own pleasures this season though lesser.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

What did I tell you all, a small bottle of listerine in bag.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Listed height is 155cm.. Most of us should tower over her..
As Fate has it, never seem to really click with petite lasses. Though I must say I'm intrigued by her looks.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha let's keep it that way. I do have my own pleasures this season though lesser.
enjoy while it lasts
Old 05-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

For the bros who hadn’t tried or missed the sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Rare and deserving sharing from CEO

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2953

Photo similarity: > 90% (reference from the red dress photos)

Looks: 9.5/10 (my type of looks, real SYT)

Body shape: 8.5/10 (I like her figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a 9/10)

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you while ...)

Lips: 8.5/10 (more meat and this would have been 9/10)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with good strength, go try if you are looking for massage)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for me to cup )

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently )

Tits: 9/10 (reactive and .... I’m salivating)

Bbbj/bj: 9.5/10 (tried the former, you know SSGJ?!? You will want more .... and more )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (real earnest lady, frank and tip top service)

Good playability, that is provided you treat her well.
It takes 2 to tango, right?

RTM: surely will. Else my account here will be retired for good

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Xixi may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
If you come at me for the gaps, I’ll ask you to fark off and grow up.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 05-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As Fate has it, never seem to really click with petite lasses. Though I must say I'm intrigued by her looks.
That Fate? That pretty ML Fate? Or is it Faith? Recall she was tiny too.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Can anyone enlighten me if this tian tian has been here b4. Its a very common name so I'm not sure if its the same person or what

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tiantian/

then again https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/
I like petite girls

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1