The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Well I got zapped for pointing out the real gem!
For those who zapped me, so be it, next time go see n try instead of hiding behind n zapped.
relax, will help you back!

Thanks for the power gem !
Old 22-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

See piao piao pic does have some resemblance to yu er, seems like can shortlist.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/man-man-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/
https://sglonelyguy.org/sweety-massage/

Lately new add on all big D and E.

Any tried so far?
Old 22-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
She should consider changing one of her pics, was thinking to visit her until I spotted in that pic what looked like armpit hair. Then there were some comments about this as well.
nvm lah...many other gems to try.

Think next time i try any old or new gals, first thing must check armpit hair.
n teeth condition too.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

MR for the recent MLs i visited.

Ziyu
location: east side, stays alone. clean apartment except shower area smells a little stale.
looks: minimal ps. looks exactly like in the photos. sweet and bubbly character.
body: petite frame with very beautiful pair of breasts. firm and shapely. no sag. her skin and smooth and creamy white.
massage: decent++
sensual: excellent+ service is up there among the best. full nude with very strong roaming. i didnt last long with her amazing bbbj + wonderful view of her sweet young body to admire and caress.
overall: failsafe option with nothing much to complain other than the slightly funny smell shower.

---------------

Polly/BaoBao

didnt tried her the last time when she was "famous" with her strip dance.
anyway just gave her a try as there werent any overly negative reviews.
looks: minimum ps, looks like photos. she was wearing the same pink hairband in photo 2.
body: she said she was previously quite fat and she slimmed down a lot over the year. but i couldnt spot and loose skins or stretch marks on her body cept for her breasts. which i think lost some fats. still very big and soft, though sagged a little.
massage: decent+
sensual: good++ lots of variation with the hj. succumbed by playing with her nice big breasts.
overall: very bubby character, more than ziyu and feels more non-commercial. for a customer that dont talks much, you wont feel awkward with her.

------------------

Wen Wen
location: moved to one of her "sisters" apartment. shared toilet. nearest station, aljunied.
looks: similar to photos minus 30%, she was w/o makeup when i visited.
body: very similar body frame to ziyu. slim, toned with firm shapely breasts.
massage: decent-
sensual: excellent+ until i met her, i didnt know i can have a different category of catbath. niannian, 8m, ziyu cathbaths are quick strong stokes with strength from tip of the tongue, but wenwen is totally opposite. she uses the entire area of the tongue with wide soft strokes, also very wet. the sensation is out of the world. she will eat you all over the body including your fingers. similar AR style as nn which she will slide under your legs for a kneeling position bbbj.
overall: minus the lacklustre look without her makeup. wenwen is also a failsafe choice for good service.

--------------
Old 22-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

As to whether she can dethrone Angel....unikely coz Angel still one up offering BBBJ while Amie didn't offer. But later stage no one knows.
Going by Amie's pics, Angel can't compare to her physically.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I got request for bros to try Tian Tian. Her specs easily quite the best here. Just photos a bit distorted. Added Wechat and her life pics look ok.

One thing cannot confirm is how much tummy is there. Real person quite the looker. Location put me off a bit.

Anyone tried?
Old 22-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
cc Franco
SMRT
special spawner
Georgemagnum

And any other Bros whose MR have helped me this far
Lol

She is sizzling hot
That’s all I should add

For a place so wretched (and I don’t mean the cleanliness), I’m actually willing to accept returning
Old 22-07-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Making booking for tomorrow. Hope she reply and can get to try her
Yes...treat her well n enjoy.

She asked me whether I had dinner...a few times perhaps....
Maybe she is hungry....thinking back.
When I was done n going off, she asked again...n I told her I eating later...n she opened drawer n gave me a sweet.....
Small gesture but Im slightly touched.
The drawer had only a instant noodle n a pack of sweets.

Maybe Bros visiting her in late evening can buy her some food perhaps??
White knights!! What are you waiting for? Damsel in distress here.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As promised, a full detailed MR for :
https://sglonelyguy.org/amei-massage/
Booked liao
Old 22-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
cc Franco
SMRT
special spawner
Georgemagnum

And any other Bros whose MR have helped me this far
Lol

She is sizzling hot
That’s all I should add

For a place so wretched (and I don’t mean the cleanliness), I’m actually willing to accept returning
Did you have chicken rice after that to replenish?
Old 22-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
relax, will help you back!

Thanks for the power gem !
Thanks bro!
Agree her character is so nice, just make one wanna help her unconditionally.
Let’s hope she will get better and increase more services
Old 22-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
She should consider changing one of her pics, was thinking to visit her until I spotted in that pic what looked like armpit hair. Then there were some comments about this as well.
Good observation but i think its slight shadow over that side coz i didnt see any during my visit coz it turns me off also.

Wenwen and Bamei , 2 APs under 1 roof. Time for a Tarma !
Old 22-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Next time I visit Angel I will show her her potential competitor....

Let her know it is not a one lady monopoly situation.

Amy (she just let me know this should be her name) deserved our help!!
Old 22-07-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next time I visit Angel I will show her her potential competitor....

Let her know it is not a one lady monopoly situation.

Amy (she just let me know this should be her name) deserved our help!!
It's really a customer's market now.

Got distracted by Angel and now this Amy appears out of nowhere.

Really distracting me from my unlocking of my regular.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1