The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: how safe is BJ with condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboyboy View Post
When the condom is being teared by jagged or broken teeth is it obvious to our eyes?
Why don't you bite on a condom and put it on, and check it out yourself first hand ?

I don't understand the point of all these questions. Let's say I am able to give a definite answer, say : BJ with condom is only 1/10 as risky as BBBJ. So what ? Does that mean you will no longer get BJs ? I doubt it.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation how safe is BJ with condom

Abstinence is the best defence against STD , HIV or AIDS.

Abstinence is a voluntary restraint from indulging in bodily activities that are widely experienced as giving pleasure. Most frequently, the term refers to abstention from sexual intercourse, alcohol or food. The practice can arise from religious prohibitions or practical considerations - Wikipedia

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 30-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
samboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Why don't you bite on a condom and put it on, and check it out yourself first hand ?

I don't understand the point of all these questions. Let's say I am able to give a definite answer, say : BJ with condom is only 1/10 as risky as BBBJ. So what ? Does that mean you will no longer get BJs ? I doubt it.
Hey did I step on your tail or something? I am just looking for someone who has such experience or knowledge to share, I am not here to find trouble or something, if someone ask you whether would you die getting bang by a car on the road do you ask him to stand in the middle of the road and try? Isn't it easier for someone who has this experience or knowledge to answer the question.
Old 30-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When the condom is being teared by jagged or broken teeth is it obvious to our eyes?
It's obvious if you do a proper examination first. It's not obvious if you don't.

Did you do a thorough inspection of your whore before you proceeded to have sex with her?

You should do the following checks before fucking any prostitute :

1. Full dental examination.
2. Pussy examination with a 3x to 5x eye loupe. Check for visible sores, lumps, bumps and growths.
3. Vaginal probe. Put on a latex glove and check for any irregularities along the vaginal canal.

Do not proceed if you find anything suspicious. It's better to be safe than sorry.

PS: There are no signs or symptoms if a whore is HIV positive so take all necessary precautions to avoid an exchange of body fluids.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey did I step on your tail or something? I am just looking for someone who has such experience or knowledge to share, I am not here to find trouble or something, if someone ask you whether would you die getting bang by a car on the road do you ask him to stand in the middle of the road and try? Isn't it easier for someone who has this experience or knowledge to answer the question.
You asked a stupid question. I'm OK with noobs asking good question about health, but asking stupid questions is another matter.

Use your common sense for pete's sake. Men and hookers do not carefully examine the condom before fucking. As a man, when your dick is throbbing you don't waste time examining your dick for condom defects. In fact, you cannot, since you can only see the top of your dick. The hooker obviously won't bother either. She fucks dozens of men each night, hundreds in a month, and she's not going to examine every single dick for a 1mm tear.

And its too dim to do any meaningful search anyway. If you have ever fucked a WL, you'll know all these are true.

Unless you are expecting a popup sign or an alarm bell to go off, your question is totally irrelevant.

And if someone ask if you die by getting bang by a car, I would definitely assume this guy is too stupid to live and he should go try it out on the PIE.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
burntrounds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
Abstinence is the best defence against STD , HIV or AIDS.

Abstinence is a voluntary restraint from indulging in bodily activities that are widely experienced as giving pleasure. Most frequently, the term refers to abstention from sexual intercourse, alcohol or food. The practice can arise from religious prohibitions or practical considerations - Wikipedia
LOL.this is a good one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1