The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Fairly new to this. My thai gf is holding sg pr. We are planning to get married and apply for her sg citizenship. Just wondering is there any criteria to get approval for citizenship? Is it I must be paying high tax and own my own house then higher chances of getting approved for her application?

I'm not rich btw.
Are you Chinese ? Then the winning chances improved.

Main criteria is race
Old 17-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fairly new to this. My thai gf is holding sg pr. We are planning to get married and apply for her sg citizenship. Just wondering is there any criteria to get approval for citizenship? Is it I must be paying high tax and own my own house then higher chances of getting approved for her application?

I'm not rich btw.
Just apply and wait...whatever chances when you apply the counter staff will be consult with the officers inside and will accept your application if you eligible...if not counter staff will tell you application deferred...

wait can be 1 to 2 years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Are you Chinese ? Then the winning chances improved.

Main criteria is race
Yeah I'm Chinese. Got such thing meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
U got ask her how come she holding sg pr?
She was married to a sinkie but divorced.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the advice. She is not highly educated. I reckon she might not be able to get it then. Then I supposed getting married and wait 2 years should have a better chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy09 View Post
you can get the info here - https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...ked-renounced/

For your case you will most likely use one of this 2 point to apply

-You have been a PR of Singapore for at least 2 years and are above the age of 21
You can also apply together with your spouse and any unmarried children aged below 21 years old born to or adopted by you.

-You have been a PR of Singapore, and have been married to a Singapore citizen, for at least 2 years
Your spouse will need to sponsor (i.e. support) your application

For eligibility

Each application is assessed on its own terms and merits and the Singapore Government can reject your application. Some of the factors which are considered when assessing your application are:

Whether you can contribute significantly to the Singapore economy and society
Whether you intend to reside in the country permanently
Your education and technical qualification levels
Your efforts in socially integrating into the community
Whether you have demonstrated good conduct – determined via your employment records or the presence of criminal records
Any other special commendations and awards you have on a personal or professional level
Your talents such as sporting and/or artistic excellence
Whether you have any existing family and relatives in Singapore that are PRs or citizens

Do note that even you fulfil the criteria for eg cpf contribution and decent qualifications and intend to reside in Sg and stuff, it is still not guaranteed as the actual requirement for eg. how much income in order to qualify or what sort of degree can qualify, they do not make it transparent and there is no way to know.

Reason being that once its made transparent, people will start using it as a loophole. For eg,declare that stated income etc and insist the government to issue a pr or citizenship. Same applies to tourists that come in to Sg, they can give you a rough guideline but they will not make it transparent as to what makes them deny the person.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Be it you two are married.
First u have to see...when her PR when expired...usually valid for 5 years to renew.
You face a challenge to renew her PR. It may be more tougher*. Most likely will reject PR renew under your sponsor go through the whole 3 years? waiting under LTVP(1 year?).

Unless she is still under the same sponsor(husband) that apply her PR renew. PR renew sure no problem.

Apply Pink IC? I guess she have to be holding PR with you 10 years then call about it on Pink IC.

IMHO. Tougher* Meaning her previous marriage have problem before with a singaporean.
What is the appeal or convince that ICA give you PR status again? Any contribute in SG from her current PR? Maybe her current PR cannot renew.
And you have apply and appeal for her PR renew. How long to wait? It is up to them. Maybe MP can help, maybe cannot.
Divorced is not a good thing in their eyes. Then herself may need to provide proof why divorce when you appeal for her PR renew.

Not to spoil your mood. Getting PINK IC for her...finish PR status challenge first. If her current PR wait 3 years to get then her renew might be longer.

If she did not divorced and go renew. Maybe a few week of waiting and will be offer PINK IC instead of apply by self.

Quote:

I'm not rich btw.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 18-08-2019 at 01:36 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U got ask her how come she holding sg pr?
Maybe i bullshit...but possible. They have records...

Maybe ICA will call up or invite for interview her ex husband why divorced. If her ex husband spill out the shit thing she did before.... assume she is a FL before...then good luck~
Old 18-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I'm Chinese. Got such thing meh?

Yes. In the totally non transparent Singapore system ... Past results show race is major influence.

Forget about the nay sayers

Marry her

If things. Go to shit, as husband, you can fight. No marriage? No leg to even argue via mp etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just apply and wait...whatever chances when you apply the counter staff will be consult with the officers inside and will accept your application if you eligible...if not counter staff will tell you application deferred...

wait can be 1 to 2 years...
Actually counter staff accept all application unless thing changed of recent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Maybe i bullshit...but possible. They have records...

Maybe ICA will call up or invite for interview her ex husband why divorced. If her ex husband spill out the shit thing she did before.... assume she is a FL before...then good luck~
No. They don't. That PR tied to husband thing ? I hear also but I know enough who got pr and divorce but no problem getting REP renewed. If she FL then her chance getting PR also almost zero
Old 18-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

First time I learn here that PR got expiry dates! Every day I learn new things in Sammyboy

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 18-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
First time I learn here that PR got expiry dates! Every day I learn new things in Sammyboy
Is not her PR hv expiry date but rather re-entry permit have expiry date...usually given 3 to 5 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Actually counter staff accept all application unless thing changed of recent
Yes, but totally no chance is not eligible and waste your application fees of $100 each application...they may not send you the rejection letter till 1 year later...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

It is about the same. If they reject your REP renew.

"If you leave Singapore or remain overseas without a valid REP, you will lose your permanent residence." Then you will have to go thru those hassle to apply PR.
( Click to show/hide )
Waiting them is a pain in the ass...many people say that.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/PR/reentry/pr_reentry_apply

If have housing and have baby, mostly people say the chance is very high. Less than 1 year can get. Contribute~

Maybe bro in the process of the application should live normal and not anxiety to get the status. Get your house. Have good family. Have baby. In a year, let her stay in SG about 9 month. Every 3 month go back thailand for a month(they will monitor her activity).

Like this you will feel much better.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 18-08-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is not her PR hv expiry date but rather re-entry permit have expiry date...usually given 3 to 5 years...
Yes, last time 10 year REP, Now, 10 year is like ultra RARE.

Quote:

Yes, but totally no chance is not eligible and waste your application fees of $100 each application...they may not send you the rejection letter till 1 year later...
Somebody joked ICA earning additional revenue on the 100$ Application fees I know, ICA don't need that money but for some reason, I never hear counter staff say no. Fill the requirements, PR, Job, - accept application. But wise men theorise, better to apply after 1 REP renewal. But my point - right race - 90% Won, the case. Wrong race, 90% lost the case
Old 18-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
It is about the same. If they reject your REP renew.

"If you leave Singapore or remain overseas without a valid REP, you will lose your permanent residence." Then you will have to go thru those hassle to apply PR.
Yes, that's the tricky system with SG PR. PR for life, but lose it if REP gone Nice way of saying PR is not Permanent
Old 18-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try asking her how long b4 the PR gona expired. Then also b4/after divorced if she been living in sg or in thai for how long.
She has been living in SG since 2010. Only go back Thailand if got matters to settle.

Pr she said next year June but I supposed that’s the re-entry permit. She doesn’t really stay away from SG for Long.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has been living in SG since 2010. Only go back Thailand if got matters to settle.

Pr she said next year June but I supposed that’s the re-entry permit. She doesn’t really stay away from SG for Long.
U don’t know anything about her yet u wanted to start new life with her ? Very interesting. By the way, PR stands for permanent resident = u only can go away from Singapore like Singaporean goes for holidays. If u out of Singapore beyond the numbers of day stipulated by ICA ... ur PR will be terminated and not expired! That’s why I said earlier .. no such thing as expiry dates for PR. Any way, PR can be converted to citizen depends on his or her contributions to Singapore in terms of income taxes or be KPO in CCC via PA aka grassroots leader.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 19-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

REP = PR. Both come together.
If REP expired 1st Jan 2019. You did not renew equal to you do not have valid REP. You leave SG or stay at thailand. You lose PR. You come back scan passport for enter SG will be deny. Then you go thru border same as tourist.

So is as good as PR have expiry date. If you have valid REP, you can stay outside of SG until before REP expired then come back renew. If not..many malaysia wife PR got terminated liao...

Go see ICA website. Very first statement shown.
https://www.ica.gov.sg/PR/reentry/pr_reentry_apply
"If you leave Singapore or remain overseas without a valid REP, you will lose your permanent residence."

Bro want to with her or not is his choice. All we can do is wish him all the best.

Pink IC slowly. No hurry. Once bro have house + baby(highest level contribution). You maybe no need apply pink IC for her....maybe they invite you get Pink IC. Don't forget 6.9 million population

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
U don’t know anything about her yet u wanted to start new life with her ? Very interesting. By the way, PR stands for permanent resident = u only can go away from Singapore like Singaporean goes for holidays. If u out of Singapore beyond the numbers of day stipulated by ICA ... ur PR will be terminated and not expired! That’s why I said earlier .. no such thing as expiry dates for PR. Any way, PR can be converted to citizen depends on his or her contributions to Singapore in terms of income taxes or be KPO in CCC via PA aka grassroots leader.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1