The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bros, Mistress Su will be available for sessions in SG during 18-21 Aug...

Wechat: olladysu
QR Code: https://ibb.co/gWbTs9

FR below:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11617

Enjoy your session and rem to report back!
Old 17-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rededdie View Post
Has any1 try this vexa?
Pls share link.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, was wondering if any of you guys visited Goddess Xenia, if so how was it? In your opinion, what are her specialities?
Old 17-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
Hi Bros, was wondering if any of you guys visited Goddess Xenia, if so how was it? In your opinion, what are her specialities?
she's good, one of the best in fact but not cheap...
specialities include feet, corporal (esp whipping), electro and anal play, just to name a few, other feshi you can check with Mistress directly...
unlike bro shro, i cant afford to keep going so only went once...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16...ostcount=10549
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16...ostcount=10779
Old 18-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
She is known to be good, but charges a crazy-high rate. I met with her long ago. Keep in mind that her current profile picture on wechat is heavily photoshopped/filtered.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the replies bros! Will contact her for further enquiries
Old 18-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Anyone know which local domme has the biggest breasts?
Old 18-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone know which local domme has the biggest breasts?
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13...postcount=8783
not sure if this is local but it's large and natural...

locals wise should be belle...
Old 18-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time I used to follow Mistress of mind posting in collarspace . She seems horny and will use the slave dick to fuck her and satisfy her sexual needs . However, she like big dicks which I am not that’s why I never try her . But who knows she may like avarage dick . I think she is one of the few Mistress who really have sex with her slave .
Old 18-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Last time I used to follow Mistress of mind posting in collarspace . She seems horny and will use the slave dick to fuck her and satisfy her sexual needs . However, she like big dicks which I am not that’s why I never try her . But who knows she may like avarage dick . I think she is one of the few Mistress who really have sex with her slave .
u shld try give it shot, even if cant, at least you tried, no regrets... if that's your thing that is...
Old 18-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Justean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, did anyone manage to contact Coco so far?
Old 18-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
She is known to be good, but charges a crazy-high rate. I met with her long ago. Keep in mind that her current profile picture on wechat is heavily photoshopped/filtered.
Thanks for the compliment. I haven't check in here for months and the moment I decided to check in for gossip, I found myself in it... What a nice surprise... Btw, I don't know how to photoshop nor has the software for it. I was losing tremendous weight and was tipsy on 1 day which I decided to check out the beautycam app and of course played with the angles and see if I can get away showing half face? I do think I look a little different from my Wechat profile pic but then again how sure are u that I am still the same person u saw yrs ago? Was I such an ugly person whom u seen yrs ago to define that I am a fake right now? Perhaps I have gone for minor physical modification? Is good that u raised a concern but don't judge it HEAVILY ya... 😉
Old 18-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
she's good, one of the best in fact but not cheap...
specialities include feet, corporal (esp whipping), electro and anal play, just to name a few, other feshi you can check with Mistress directly...
unlike bro shro, i cant afford to keep going so only went once...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16...ostcount=10549
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16...ostcount=10779
U have been such a sweet... Well for the sweet note, I will give u a "HEAVILY" discount... Hahaha
U guys really entertain me ya... 😘
Old 19-08-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberDave View Post
Hey Guys,

New here and just reading through the feed. Mistress Hinako is worth checking out in Tokyo, she is very good. I have visited her several times, she has excellent shibari skills and a whole load of equipment and gear. She loves latex and you can tell she is a genuine fetishist and not just someone playing at being a Mistress like the PRC girls. Very professional and she is hot! She has a website and is pretty active on twitter and instagram so pretty easy to find.
I sessioned with Mistress Chiaki, one of her close friends before, she was pretty good too. I believe she is older than Hinako though

With regards to Thailand, I have been there some time back and jaa4u tease & denial is truly solid. 100/100 would try again haha.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
U have been such a sweet... Well for the sweet note, I will give u a "HEAVILY" discount... Hahaha
U guys really entertain me ya... 😘
thank you for the 'heavily' discount Mistress, scared later you use 'heavily' hand whip me then i end up in A&E like bro yachiku...
**juz joking** hehe...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1