The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=740577

OKT: Very responsive. Know his job well. Instruction always clear and direct.

Looks: 9/10 Had the luxury of seeing the other ladies in the house and hands down Susan is prettiest of them all. She is fairer than normal thai. Her beauty is akin to that of Uni student.

Body: 9/10 Dont agree with other bros' assessment of her slight tummy. Her body looks picture perfect to me. Spent a long time licking her all around.

Boobs: 8/10 Suits her but not necessarily for boobs lovers. Her nipples are great for sucking. She exudes a nice smell which made me hornier.

French: NA She is a kisser not a french. I had to made her climaxed hard before managing to get a short french. This is a nice challenge.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and eye contact. Asked for a extended ball lickings and she acceded. Very very good attitude.

FJ: 9/10 Very game. Her room air con not the coldest but after some hot steamy sex, both of us were drenched in sweat. Her pussy is one wet hole. Left a patch on the bedsheet due to overflow. She might not french but heck, she is really a good screw partner. She is a gentle lady which made her moaning so seductive.

GFE: 9/10 Maybe a bit quiet at the start but we built up sufficient chemistry to chill and relax. She doesnt mind hugging even I was sticky from perspiration.

Highly recommended if you want good looking natural babe .Susan is must try. RTF at least one more time.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ilurveu329 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kat SS
4/5, 1 more to go

As some bros mention, not a syt but her skills makes up to it.
Body is shape pretty well with natural boobs.
Her bbbj skill is top notch, came pretty quick plus her deep suction for cim.
After first round, did some massage and another round of bbbj cim.
Don’t have much gfe with her, not much communication either.
Likely not to rtf, have many other choices to try.
For bros who love bbbj cim can go for Kat.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

tried Kay from LAX recently.

okt fast and responsive this time. but location a big nono for me. too crowded location if you go at certain timings.

girl looks different from pictures. resemblance is there but can tell that the photo is beautified one. definitely not bait and switch.

slightly tall girl around 1.65m. big boobs, soft but feels enhanced. for bbbj lovers you can find this girl. she can non-stop bbbj you for 90mins. she literally bbbj me for like 30mins. and will look at you seductively to see if you are enjoying it. her tongue action is good.

FJ wise, quite normal. she cums when riding and grinding on you. she likes being in at position but will get tired after she cums once. then u got to take over.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any bro have tried Chivsangle gals

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 18-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Any bro have tried Chivsangle gals
Old 18-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eGrOeG kIn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May from Mansion
130/2/90
Look: 8/10 (for MILF) I didn’t see the photos prior to meeting her. But she has sharp slim features and definitely a looker with long hair.
Body: 8/10 small build, toned arms and legs, perky ass, huge rack, slight tummy though
Gfe: 8.5/10 speaks good English. Also, it’s a first time FL tells me to drive safe when I’m leaving.
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 slurp and slurp, deep throat, can feel awesome tingling sensation in between. CIM twice. Lol.
Painting: yes. She said initially she doesn’t cum easily. But either she’s boosting my ego or my work on her clit was superb, she came twice too.
Fingering: light fingering, rapid trust on her g-spot (splitting her clit) makes her arch back and quivers.
French: passionate kissing, but no tongue action (else she’ll get a 9 for GFE)
AR: either I didn’t notice or maybe it’s a short one while we were 69ing.
Room: clean and spacious. Shower cubicle a little small though. But once you are inside and close the glass door, enough space for a little action inside.

Fun and loving lady, boobs are huge, slight tummy fat, but the rest of the body looks like those who gym frequently, quite a toned body overall, small build but packed a punch. Allow many positions and not only accommodating but many a times initiated her own course of action to satisfy you. She can speak English quite well, so much so I did not think she is Thai at all.
I think if you treat the ladies with enough respects and show personal hygiene as well as a little care and concern, you will be returned with a sextifying experience. Overall, an exceptional rendezvous afternoon session that makes me crave for more.
A word of caution for chionging bros, if you are looking for syt, look elsewhere. But if you appreciate a true gfe experience to share a couple of intimate hr, you shouldn’t miss this opportunity.
Dang, I do sound like some advertisement. But hell, if you dun agree, it’s fine. It will be easier for me to rtf.
RTF: need I answer you that?
Old 18-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoho1984 View Post
Very common one la.

The age and stats stated on their thread 80% not accurate one.

See the weight and height look so nice, but when u reach there is mini hippo
Many fake FRs too.
Stating that boobs are natural when clearly enhanced.
If boobs are stated in FR as having slight sag, I can almost guarantee you're fucking a mum.
Of course almost all FRs choose to omit the fact that girl has stretch marks. Some look absolutely horrifying.
Something only a husband would fuck (because he doesn't have a choice). Example - Miw
Old 18-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Fake FR are consistently post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Many fake FRs too.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Jamie from Silk Stocking.

Her photo is the type I always wanted to bonk.
Booking from this OKT is always fast and hussle free

Real person look (discount 20% from photo) but still pretty.
Shower: Quite SOP. but I take the opportunity to help her shower instead hahha.
BBBJ: Passable but not yet good enough to make me want to cum from 5 mins BBBj
FJ: her moan is sexy and make me want to fuck her harder and we tried 3 different positions and lasted for 45 mins just for 1 shot hahha. only minus point is she is not into french and kiss as she said she has ulcer.
Massage: she is quite good at massage and offer to massage me while resting
GFE: Limited english but always smile. Offer to cuddle in between after massage

Overall sex with her is like bonking a super young girl experience (coz she is in fact very young)
Old 18-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Linda from TRL

Really pretty and young girl with very good complexion. But as mentioned by other bros, you can see the toll on her body. Really will feel for her, end up doing only 1 time. I don't have any complains as my priority is a pretty face.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
REMIX from Sex Amazon

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=19088423#post19088423

After EPL match, woke up this morning with mind set for a sexsion to release match tension... 😜😜😜.. Excuse LAR. Anyway, pinged Bro. KK and within 60 sec. came the response. Confirmed and got ready, to experience "REMIX".

Arrived at designated "studio" location equipped with my "STICK" to "REMIX" the music..... 😁😁😁 Instructions were clear and soon I am standing at the door, and when it open, I was mesmerised BY "REMIX"....in a girlie nice floral skirt that presents a perky bottom for doggie (which I happily fulfilled). Her command of English is good, and can hold a decent conversation. She is considerate of your well-being, and during shower cleans you well (3x), I even comment she cleans me better than I clean myself... 😜😜😜

Once in the room, she offered massage and it was great, she spread her legs across my back....damn can feel her pussy lips with moist C-juice. That was the MOMENT inspiration hit, and my "STICK" is ready to "REMIX". The tightness of her "VICE" plus the perky "REAR" with  "Audio" effect got me to release my troops faster than I wanted in doggie... Not satisfied of the "REMIX" had gotten the better of me, I went all out to ensure performance has not slacken in 2nd rou d. SADLY, I have to admit "I am Remixed"... 😅😅😅

Appearance: 90% to picture (beautiful...love her eyes)
Body: 80% to picture (pettie, Thai Tan, skin slight blemished, nice bottom as mentioned, slight tummy - not fat and tattoos that add colour during doggie)
Boobs: Natural, small B that suits her but not necessarily for boobs lovers. Nice light brown nipples to be suckled.
French: N. A. Light kisses only. Not your CPR or tongue war kisser...😥
BBBJ: shorter than expected, focus on crown and shaft with tongue action.
Painting: N. A. She does not like the feeling... Please respect her decision.
FJ: very accommodating w.r.t. Kama Sutra practices 😜😜😜😜. My favorite has to be doggie (as highlighted above). The shape of her bottom, it perkiness, roundness, cushioned feel (maybe some bros may consider meaty/fat) that fuelled the "piak-piak" effects...as you doggie that tight orific of her.
Overall: "REMIXED" by "REMIX" 🤗🤗🤗

RTF: will return for "Radio-Version" 😆😆😆
Old 18-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Chivasangels aka milkyway for sure. Sounds exactly like his MO when I tried booking through them previously
Well, just right after I posted my thread I kenna zapped for sharing a real experience.

Old 18-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Many fake FRs too.
Stating that boobs are natural when clearly enhanced.
If boobs are stated in FR as having slight sag, I can almost guarantee you're fucking a mum.
Of course almost all FRs choose to omit the fact that girl has stretch marks. Some look absolutely horrifying.
Something only a husband would fuck (because he doesn't have a choice). Example - Miw
I kena 1 before. Frs all these nv state got stretch marks. Book and went down, once FL stripped, saw the stretch marks damm turned off.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
DamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post
I kena 1 before. Frs all these nv state got stretch marks. Book and went down, once FL stripped, saw the stretch marks damm turned off.
Stretch mark no no for me too.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Betty from SS(5/5)

There is so many FRs about Betty, I Guess I don’t need to input a lot more just a short one.

She bubbly type, nice figure. Can talk to you anything under the sun.
Though after so many customers and can see she’s tired but she doesn’t show or give attitude even when my session is those late night ones.

Bros who haven’t try should try. Before she goes back.

RTf: yeah. Already trying to book my next..🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1