The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Hi ] ✡✡ ► Nice Looking Syt That Likes To Be Bonk And Paint ◄

✡✡ ► Hi ◄ ✡✡

Name: Hi
Stats: 34B-24-35
Height: 156cm
Weight: 43Kg
Services: Cim , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $100/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $120/2shot/90mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon55.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 25-08-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Hi ] ✡✡ ► Nice Looking Syt That Likes To Be Bonk And Paint ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Hi fr Sexamazon,

Took a 1 shot session with her...

Certified SYT! She gave me the feel of a small town gal...

Slim young body with natural boobs... not shaved but not too bushy either..enjoys being painted... no smell. However she does not allow fingering, so respect...

Wet slurpy BBBJ...the way I like... if she knows how to tease the dick head, then it would be perfect!

Her bubble butt is her best asset... can't get enough of grabbing it...

Not very good in English, but still trys to make small talks and cuddle like your gf after the session...

Verdict... not a bad fuck... but after being spolit by Wow and Bona, my standards have become a bit high...

thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 20-08-2019 at 09:22 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Hi ] ✡✡ ► Nice Looking Syt That Likes To Be Bonk And Paint ◄

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Value for money: when you realise the $2 chicken rice in the hawker centre is as satisfying as tian tian chicken rice.

In this sense, Hi (SA) is definitely value for money.

End of preface.
------

Messaged bro kk when my appointment for the day ended early. Took Hi as I had no preference.. actually I did have one.. her price point at 120

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=741030

Location: Discrete. I love the current location. Slightly out-of-place if you are not driving.. but not bad. There is a short bus ride from the nearest mrt. Or you can walk over. Bro kk also provided very clear instructions given for getting in and out.

Looks: Very close to her photos. She looks like a sweet and young girl.. Not the dolled-up SYT type, but leaning towards innocent young girl looks.
Body: Refer to her video. Petite.. slim and short. Small boobs with perky nipples. No ink.
Overall: She's the perfect girl if you are a lolicon.

Character: Very nice girl. English is almost non-existent but she makes an effort to use google translate at times to get the message across. 100 marks for effort. Quite high gfe from her.. together with her looks, at times I feel like I'm back in school and bonking my classmate. Her name is actually Candy.. can we call her that instead of Hi. The opener just sounds too odd.. "Hi, Hi".

Service:
Frenching/DFK: Wow. I initiated the moment the bedroom door closed but I didn't expect to be locked in a tongue fight for most of the session. Her lipstick was smudged within seconds. If I could turn back time, I'll just tell her not to put it on.
BBBJ: what?! I just realised I missed this entirely...
Painting: The only time my tongue wasn't in her mouth was when it was on her clit. She was very 'into' it.. responsive and submissive when I went down on her. Massive ego boost.
FJ:
First shot: Capped and went missionary for the entire first shot. Very straightforward sex. Love it when I went deep and she shut her eyes while her body squirmed.
Second shot: Started painting her then rolled over to let her on top for cowgirl. No words needed as she climbed on top and impaled herself. She was excellent here.. willing to pump her hips up and down instead of the lazy grinding from most other girls. She did tire quickly so switched over to missionary for the rest of the way. Just before the shot, took out lil bro and climbed onto her.. she automatically went down and took it all in the mouth without prompting.

tcss for a while before I reluctantly left. It has been a while since I enjoyed a session so much.

rtf: yes.. she's here for another week.. so that is definitely pencilled into my calender.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 27-08-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 19-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster (A)

Old 19-08-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster (A)

Old 19-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster (A)

Old 20-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-08-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster (A)

Old 21-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster (A)

Old 21-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1