The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Re: My Girlfriend's Aunt MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by milotan View Post

Her Aunt: Me? Just a little tipsy but one more bottle is fine.
Ho say liao...

Don't let us wait too long leh....
Old 18-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

i always love this "me and aunt" stories....
Old 18-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Joining the campers
Old 18-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
More plssss
Old 18-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
tamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here! please continue to write more updates.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
ICYMI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pls continue and thank.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
crabroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and nice for TS to share with us. Thanks a lot.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
RyanBrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRyanBrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing a very good story!
Old 18-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 8
canoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud of

Support nice story and thread
Old 18-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
milotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I heard someone standing at the door.

*Knock*

M(my name) ~~

Heng! is my girlfriend

Girlfriend: M~~

Me: Ya? Pooping! About to done soon.

Girlfriend: ok let me know when you are done. Footstep walking away and door closing

slowly open the door and peek around and walk out. I threw my clothes in my laundry bag and put her Aunt’s panty back to her laundry bag and walk back to my room.

After that incident everything went on normally, She will still continue to exercise or yoga at home and I will continue to peek at her as per normal and we still continue to drink wine together at home occasionally sometimes I will smoke with her aunt (She only smoke when she drink) at the kitchen chit chat normally about daily stuff, work stuff etc. Sometimes if she is meeting her client or having her meeting near our work area she will text us offering to pick us home or out for dinner.

2 or 3 months later, if I remember correctly is a Friday night. When I reach home from work OT around 10ish pm, my girlfriend and her aunt was sitting drinking wine. My girlfriend told me got some leftover pizza they ordered earlier on and her aunt offer to heat up for me. I went to shower and joined to drink and eat the pizza.

Around 12ish my girlfriend says she is tired and went back to our room and sleep. I continue drinking and talking to her aunt till a moment both of us went to a silent mode. Talk until don’t know what to talk. Kept talking about work stuff, her gym classes, and my work stuff those boring conversation. I told her I going to kitchen for smoke break again and invite her to smoke.

Me: I going for smoke break. You wanna join me?

Her Aunt: ok let’s go. Are you drunk?

Me: Nope. Why makes you think that?

Her Aunt: Your face is flushing. * Chuckle * another bottle after this?

Me: Why not. Are you drunk?
I can feel she is tipsy. I can see clearly her face is flushing even though her skin tone is tanned. (She does sun tan regularly)

Her Aunt: Me? Just a little tipsy but one more bottle is fine.
Forget to mention in the beginning she was wearing a light pink singlet and a black short. At least 15% to 20% of her butt cheek is exposing. Both of us were standing near the window smoking, I pretend my leg sore and squat down. Her back was facing me I am trying to figure what undies she is wearing. Quite dim in the kitchen and I was trying move around to get a good look and admiring her butt.

Her butt shape really look like peach, that curvy butt is so tempting. I keep resist myself, got the urge to touch it. I was admiring her butt till I didn’t realize she was talking to me. Suddenly she turns back and looks at me. This time she caught me staring at her again. She look at me with a curiously face and look down at where I am staring at and give a laugh.

Her Aunt: * giggle* Hello! My boy are you drunk?

Me: * panicking* No no I’m not drunk.

Her Aunt: Are you staring at space or are you staring at anything?

Me: No. Not staring at anything (I am panicking inside)

Her Aunt: smoke 1 more stick before we start to drink again?

Me: Yes yes (trying to act normal and took out 1 stick and light up)

Silent for around 10 secs

Her Aunt: (facing me while I continue to squat down) Are you looking at me just now?

Me: Ermm No (trying to stand up and smoke)

Her Aunt: *laughing* either your shorts too tight or am I seeing some reaction response

Me: (trying to adjust my shorts and I turn away to adjust my small head)

Me: (turn back looking at her awkwardly, my mind was blank)

I can’t tell the difference her face is blushing or flushing

Her Aunt: (walk to my side put her left arm over my shoulder whiles her right hand holding the cigarette leaning toward me) Are you serious? (In a soft tone) U does have reaction looking at me? (Using her right hand pointing at my small head)

Me: (freak out face looking at her)
Old 18-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Forget to mention in the beginning she was wearing a light pink singlet and a black short. At least 15% to 20% of her butt cheek is exposing. Both of us were standing near the window smoking, I pretend my leg sore and squat down. Her back was facing me I am trying to figure what undies she is wearing. Quite dim in the kitchen and I was trying move around to get a good look and admiring her butt.

Her butt shape really look like peach, that curvy butt is so tempting. I keep resist myself, got the urge to touch it. I was admiring her butt till I didn’t realize she was talking to me. Suddenly she turns back and looks at me. This time she caught me staring at her again. She look at me with a curiously face and look down at where I am staring at and give a laugh.

Her Aunt: * giggle* Hello! My boy are you drunk?

Me: * panicking* No no I’m not drunk.

Her Aunt: Are you staring at space or are you staring at anything?

Me: No. Not staring at anything (I am panicking inside)

Her Aunt: smoke 1 more stick before we start to drink again?

Me: Yes yes (trying to act normal and took out 1 stick and light up)

Silent for around 10 secs

Her Aunt: (facing me while I continue to squat down) Are you looking at me just now?

Me: Ermm No (trying to stand up and smoke)

Her Aunt: *laughing* either your shorts too tight or am I seeing some reaction response

Me: (trying to adjust my shorts and I turn away to adjust my small head)

Me: (turn back looking at her awkwardly, my mind was blank)

I can’t tell the difference her face is blushing or flushing

Her Aunt: (walk to my side put her left arm over my shoulder whiles her right hand holding the cigarette leaning toward me) Are you serious? (In a soft tone) U does have reaction looking at me? (Using her right hand pointing at my small head)

Me: (freak out face looking at her)
Her Aunt: Relax and chill my boy. I’m not scolding you

Me: Sorry. I don’t mean to stare at you. I think I am drunk (trying to pretend I am drunk to avoid awkwardness)

Her Aunt: Are you sure? I notice that you are peeking at me on numerous occasions especially when I am working out

Me: Silent (THIS TIME DIE LIAO)

Her Aunt: Don’t worry I am not scolding you. Why are you freaking out

Her Aunt: Go bring the glasses over here to drink while we smoke

Quietly walk over to take the glasses and she say remember to pour before bringing here. My heart is pounding and thinking will she tell my girlfriend about it or ask me to move out

Pour more wine into our glasses and walk back to the kitchen. Pass her glass to her

Her Aunt: (knock my glass) Cheers!

Me: Look at her and finish the whole glass

Her Aunt: Cheers leh not ask you to bottom up. Go bring the whole bottle over

When I am pouring the wine she put her arms around me again

Her Aunt: Let’s have some heart to heart talk. Tonight conversation will only between both of us and nobody else will know about it. Let’s talk freely

Me: Ok

Her Aunt: Can you tell me just now what are you staring at? Just be frank with me.

Me: ermm looking at your shorts

Her Aunt: (Turn her back to me while facing me) What happen to my shorts?
Her Aunt: (Touching her butt) Dirty or what? (Confirm she trying to act)

Me: (pluck out my courage) was thinking you got a nice butt shape
Old 18-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her Aunt: Relax and chill my boy. I’m not scolding you

Me: Sorry. I don’t mean to stare at you. I think I am drunk (trying to pretend I am drunk to avoid awkwardness)

Her Aunt: Are you sure? I notice that you are peeking at me on numerous occasions especially when I am working out

Me: Silent (THIS TIME DIE LIAO)

Her Aunt: Don’t worry I am not scolding you. Why are you freaking out

Her Aunt: Go bring the glasses over here to drink while we smoke

Quietly walk over to take the glasses and she say remember to pour before bringing here. My heart is pounding and thinking will she tell my girlfriend about it or ask me to move out

Pour more wine into our glasses and walk back to the kitchen. Pass her glass to her

Her Aunt: (knock my glass) Cheers!

Me: Look at her and finish the whole glass

Her Aunt: Cheers leh not ask you to bottom up. Go bring the whole bottle over

When I am pouring the wine she put her arms around me again

Her Aunt: Let’s have some heart to heart talk. Tonight conversation will only between both of us and nobody else will know about it. Let’s talk freely

Me: Ok

Her Aunt: Can you tell me just now what are you staring at? Just be frank with me.

Me: ermm looking at your shorts

Her Aunt: (Turn her back to me while facing me) What happen to my shorts?
Her Aunt: (Touching her butt) Dirty or what? (Confirm she trying to act)

Me: (pluck out my courage) was thinking you got a nice butt shape
Her Aunt: (look at me and smile) Thank you! I have been exercising for years trying to maintain a good figure. (Pull her right shorts higher to expose more of her butt cheek. From 20% to 50% butt cheek exposed)

My small head react. I can feel my small head going to explode. 50% butt cheek expose and I still don’t see her undies. Wondering if she wearing G string or thongs today? Many thoughts running through my mind

Her Aunt: *smiling* Like that I got market value?

Me: *Smile at her*
Her Aunt: my figure or my looks attractive?

Me: Both are attractive. You got my attention when we first met. I thought you were slightly older than me (trying to flirt with her)

Her Aunt: Are you sure! All this while you are observing me?

Me: *Drink a sip* Not observing is admiring

Her Aunt: (Looking at my shorts and pointing to my small head) won’t you feel uncomfortable? Do you need to adjust or just wear your boxer will do. Just make yourself comfortable.

Me: (HOSEH is that a hint) Ya I will just remove my shorts with my boxer on

Remove my shorts adjust my small head and she blush when she saw my erraction. I was trying to at normal and smile to her. My mind was thinking will she lean over and kiss me or grab my rod and hand job for me. Was waiting for her next move.

Her Aunt: Come Cheers! *drink a sip*

under the influence of liquor and it boost my courage to the fullest.

Me: (pointing at her shorts) They look tight do you feel comfortable wearing it?

Her Aunt: You are so naughty * in a breathy tone* You trying to get me to remove my shorts?

Me:*playful tone* kinda and I laugh.

Me: was wondering what is beneath your shorts. Is it because of that makes your butt so attractive.
Her Aunt: You are so cheeky. Are you trying to see my panty or my butt?

Turn her back towards me and slowly remove her shorts with both of her hand to thigh area and tilt her butt up towards my face.

HOLY SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD! She is wearing black thongs with floral lace at her waist. Her butt looks so smooth and firm with tan line. So SOLID AND FIRM! That curvy wave BUTT. I couldn’t my hand and move forward to stroke her butt.

She quickly pulls her shorts up and turns around and smiles at me.

Her Aunt: You are so cheeky and naughty.

Me: Sorry I am drunk and couldn’t control my hand

Her Aunt: *laugh* no worries. Just chill

Her Aunt: *whispering* can’t believe I got so much value in market. I just let a guy younger than me by so much lose control. *laughing*

I was standing there don’t know how to react just keep looking at her. Got the urge to kiss her and help my small head to release it all. Almost got the urge to rape her.

Her Aunt: *stretch her hand over to my small head and touch it* I think that’s all for our conversation today. *soft tone* Someone look like he can’t control himself anymore.

Me: *thinking why touch and not grip it, come on jerk me*

Her Aunt: *laughing and pat on my small head* I am going off to bed. Remember to clear the table and wash the glass.

Her Aunt: *lean over my left ear and pat my small head again* I think u need a good bath before sleep. If you D.I.Y don’t think of me too much and make too much noise. *kiss my left cheek and went back to her room*

I was like WTF! Is she teasing me? I clean up the table and wash the glasses. Light up my cigarette thinking what happened just now, what was she thinking!

The action of her slowly pulls her shorts down and showing me her panty really like in movies the actress slowly pull and seducing the actor. I kept inhale, exhale and flick the ash out of the window. The whole stick of cigarette last than a min. I flip her laundry bag and find her panties and make my way to the toilet.
Old 18-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Good story!
Old 18-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for more update. Great story
Old 18-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice encounter but aunt is like cock teaser, more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1