The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it ok for old man to marry young girl

seriously said, if we are at our middle age...40-50s...if we are financially stable, not afraid cannot find one partner de lah...be it gf, fb or fling....not an issue...
Singapore cannot find, come Thailand, foreign guys with financial stable status are hot market here..can get 18-28 young puss to be your gf...

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

December want money
January want love
Old 07-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a case that also surprised me regarding edge gap.

one Filipino college of mine. A chief engineer. Was in Poland for the new build chemical tanker. He was already late 40s early 50s.

Met a young 12 yo polish girl. Told her if he were to met her again, He will marry her.

4 years later, he did meet her again. He proceed to annulled his marriage in PH. PH have no divorce law due to the catholic like laws.

Now he retired staying in poland. Wife early 30s. he already late 60s. 3 kids with the polish wife.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
I have a case that also surprised me regarding edge gap.

one Filipino college of mine. A chief engineer. Was in Poland for the new build chemical tanker. He was already late 40s early 50s.

Met a young 12 yo polish girl. Told her if he were to met her again, He will marry her.
12 years old girl... for me, this guy have pretty special fetish...

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

My 2 cents worth.....

There is nothing wrong to marry young when you are old....a lot of the rich and famous does it.....I think every Chinese knows the late Louis Cha, his last wife was 16 when they married and he was 29 years older than her.

The famous Li Ao's widow is also 30 years younger than him.

I think there are many others.

In my line of work, I know may Ang Mohs, they are stationed in this part of the world, many ended up marrying locals, pinays, indons, thais, khimers, etc, depending on where they worked.
Most if not all of their wives are like 20-30 years younger, you ask the Ang Mohs why still married?
They will tell you to have someone who cooks and look after the kids and the home is something they never experienced before (Ang Moh women are not like that).

The thing about Ang Mohs is that they are more selfish and they live for the present. If they are 50 and marry a 25 year old, they have kid fast. The Ang Moh said he will bring up the kid to 18 and that's it. The wife? Oh yah they will leave her the house and whatever cash or asset that is left, and if the wife remarry after they died? "It is ok, we are died anyway, I loved her too much for her to be lonely...."
Old 07-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I just wonder, are there any members here who is above 60s and his girlfriend or wife is only in her early 30s.
Is it ok for them to get married. Are there any consequences. What are the forseable problems ahead.
Would you object if thats your daughter.
perfectly ok for 60 year old man marry 30+ old woman
but most man will object if it''s their daughter
Old 08-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Tell me about it man. I also blur after hearing this
Old 08-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
perfectly ok for 60 year old man marry 30+ old woman
but most man will object if it''s their daughter
you show them the $$$ they will happily agreed and may even ask if you need additional one more, which is the girl's mother..

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

as long as you hv $$$, can perform and pink in health, even at 80 is ok, so do take good care of your little bro when young, no frequent pcc
Old 09-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchai View Post
as long as you hv $$$, can perform and pink in health, even at 80 is ok, so do take good care of your little bro when young, no frequent pcc
frequent PCC can help and train not to early eject wor...

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I don't see the harm in marrying younger. nowadays, there are even older women married to younger guys. True love does not see the age of color of the skin. Who cares what others think. What's important if both are happy.
I'm 40 and recently divorced with no kids; and I do not mind marrying younger single girls.
I am quite happy tho that most ppl I know told me I look younger than my age. Perhaps an advantage for me to be with younger girls.

El chapo is 60 and his wife is 30. no problem there
Old 10-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I don't see the harm in marrying younger. nowadays, there are even older women married to younger guys. True love does not see the age of color of the skin. Who cares what others think. What's important if both are happy.
I'm 40 and recently divorced with no kids; and I do not mind marrying younger single girls.
I am quite happy tho that most ppl I know told me I look younger than my age. Perhaps an advantage for me to be with younger girls.

Agreed.

Let's just say *touch wood* after 20 years and the older gentleman passed away, the widow is available to date and remarry. Otherwise it would be a sin and sibei zek ark to bind her alone till she die.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I don't see the harm in mar.........True love does not see the age of color of the skin. Who cares what others think. What's important if both are happy.

My Singapore friend, not rich, is now 71 and his Vietnam wife is 40 . My friend is older then his wife father. When we first went to her home in Vietnam, there's an air of awkwardness but through time, this awkwardness dissipated. Initially, the family was quite shy to let neighbour know that their daughter marry an old poor Singapore man as Vietnamese also want pride. However my friend gave his wife sg$1000 every month. So money is still king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Let's just say *touch wood* after 20 years and the older gentleman passed away, the widow is available to date and remarry. Otherwise it would be a sin and sibei zek ark to bind her alone till she die.
When the older man die, she will get the man CPF, not too bad too.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 18-08-2019 at 09:45 AM.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I prefer young girl as well. Who don't like syt.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Ang moh 12 year old but look like 18 mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1