The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secrets after clubbing 2018

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PebbleWWE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, cheers!
Old 18-08-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Please continue!
Old 19-08-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 20-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 26-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
anniesz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesz View Post
Part 2

This is the second occurrence which will not be elaborated in details here as it happened and ended very quickly. Fast forward 2 months in June after Eden's encounter with Jean, the Taiwanese girl, after having not much success, he finally hit up with a 37 years old Chinese milf who was interested in him at the same club. As Eden was sitting alone at one of the sofas in the club, she approached him and sat very closely to him. She came from Hubei, China. I forgot her Chinese name. Her age is 37 though she looked like 35. Her body is slim, around 165cm tall, medium short dark hair with a pretty and slutty face. As i was not there when they were having their conversation, i did not have much information on her background. Out of no where, both of them were going to leave the club when Eden told he would be following her home. I guess where there's mutual attraction, things would escalate fast and easy.
Eden asked her if i could follow them and it didn't take much convincing, we sat into her car and headed to her room in an apartment.

Once we arrived her place, she asked Eden to take a shower, and she proceeded to lay and fit a thin white bed cover on her bed, then put another layer of colored fabric on top to prevent staining. We chatted a little but i wasn't interested for threesome although she's very pretty. She is single, 37 working at a corporate firm and speaks very good English actually.
When Eden came out from shower naked, she immediately undressed and lie in the bed fingering her vagina which is hairy. He knelt before her opened legs, thinking what he should do.He just kept on looking her vagina as she continued fingering. Soon, she stopped fingering, signalling him to penetrate her vagina. He was still shy but he managed to take her signal and began to move his penis into her. Slowly, he was into the action and began to thrust smoother and quicker. They were in the missionary position. Just about 10 minutes of thrusting, he began to speed up and very soon, he cum inside her as he pumped his body against her for several times. It was near 2am midnight by that time.

Eden looked exhausted and could not continue to thrust further after ejaculating. So he pulled out. Her vagina was filled with his seeds. However, she still looked energized and was clearly dissatisfied with how fast it ended. He could not continue further and said to her he had to leave. There was a bit of feeling of embarrassment. I looked at her and she looked disappointed as she rose up from her bed to clean herself in the toilet. We packed and left when she was cleaning. There was not much conversation, just pure sex. I supposed that's normal in one night stand.

Last edited by anniesz; 26-10-2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent, too.
Brought along some points, as encouragement.
Old 27-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SHARE THE LINK OF EDEN VIDEO
https://sexvcl.pw/video/7730/secret-sex-after-clubbing
Old 28-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 29-10-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1