The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
RTM Carol (Natalie)

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Had a session with Carol yesterday , her service still the best I met, service start the moment you enter her house till you left

In bathroom will help you wash clean clean and rubbing with her body shaved pussy follow by blow job while you sit on the chair, serve you like a king

On the bed, start with massage follow up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down, ask you to bend down lift up 2 legs and her face go underneath to lick and suck your dick, I also take the chance pushing down and up to perform month fuck, after still change few patterns of bbbj and fake love making like example cow girl, 69, really cannot tahan her and nearly shoot

Nuru body2body massage, whole body oil rubbing your whole body (front and back ) and still another round of blow job really cannot take it and finished off at missionary fake love position, it so heavenly and shiok …

Overall : 9.5/10

RTM : Yes for sure , tip her and left happily
Met Carol (Natalie) yesterday night again after her code red, had a wonderful session with her …
Old 11-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Met Carol (Natalie) yesterday night again after her code red, had a wonderful session with her …
Yup was pleasantly surprised by a call back on Friday when she cancelled twice last week..... But she's the gold standard and she doles out her time and slots sparingly. Even being a regular does not spare you the cancellations - but she makes makes up for it.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Wondering if any bros have any info on ML called Apple aka Mandy - one of my regular milfy MLs who seems to have disappeared...
She's the one with the pet poodles (formerly in the West).
She moved to a mixed retail/residential building in CBD before working out of a 5 star hotel.
Tried to contact over last 2 weeks but no reply....hope she is fine.
Seems delisted from SGL as well... miss her ministrations and treatments.
Any bro with info?
Typical Minah style... work when she want.. and mia as she works

Lots of complicated family issues for every Minah one..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Typical Minah style... work when she want.. and mia as she works

Lots of complicated family issues for every Minah one..
She's PRC bro....
Old 14-08-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

does anyone have any experience with ELLA (36F) from DAngel?

she's currently being promoted and wondering if she's worth the $180 for the special package

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=739100
Old 15-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Wondering if any bros have any info on ML called Apple aka Mandy - one of my regular milfy MLs who seems to have disappeared...
She's the one with the pet poodles (formerly in the West).
She moved to a mixed retail/residential building in CBD before working out of a 5 star hotel.
Tried to contact over last 2 weeks but no reply....hope she is fine.
Seems delisted from SGL as well... miss her ministrations and treatments.
Any bro with info?
Can try whatsapp her if you have her number.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dey.savio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=19083874

https://dangelsz3377.wordpress.com/fendi/

ML from DAngelsz (Fendi)

Previously advertise at SLG as Sarah (Local Malay)

Had a session with Fendi Friday afternoon. First impression when meet her, the looks is like Milf type (like hot mama sending her child to primary) hehe!, age maybe around that late 30s. She operate in private shop located at Balestier. Near to main road where this popular durian shop is and theres carpark available in the vicinity.

The room layout is just like the massage shop. Have massage table c/w attached small bathroom. Opt for 1hr package $110 massage at first.

Before start, we have small chit chat to break the ice. Me not the type who like to talk during massage so I'm ok with it. So massage start using oil. Acceptable strength but not that great lah. Did told her that I need more at my shoulder & back. So she concentrate on that. 45mins gone, she offer me to upgrade the package for FJ.

Start up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down to nipple. Do a bit of frenching, then slowly to lick and start BBBJ, back to frenching, sucking the boobs then she capped me & start with cowgirl position. Can hear the lustful moaning while caressing her. Finally shoot all the load. With both of us sweating all over. Not sure we enjoyed or the room not that cold. Haha!

Clean up & left the shop. Before left, saw another gurl which I believe is Watie (DA)/Apple (SLG). If u ask me which one prettier, I choose Fendi/Sarah.

Overall experience I can say ok lah, still acceptable maybe because I had better. Massage wise also I still prefer AnQi who do the Thai massage.

RTM : If I feel I want to go for Malay Local MILF type, yes, I will find her.
Old 16-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kentboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikiniInspector View Post
does anyone have any experience with ELLA (36F) from DAngel?

she's currently being promoted and wondering if she's worth the $180 for the special package

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=739100
Camping here also to get some genuine feedback from bros that had tried Ella ... anyone to share their experiences pls?
Old 17-08-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillichanga View Post
Ive been patronising her for awhile now. My go to girl when i need a good wank from a girl with great boobs. Fullstop. Massage is at best 7/10. GFE depends on how often you see her. She was ice cold when I first visited her. But slowly warms up.

Her body is great however. And i really mean her body overall. Goes to gym everyday. Confirm her 2.4 timing is the 10minute category..

She stays alone. Central area.. Only downside is her area is along a main road. Infront of bustop some more.. Only great if you drive. Go and try and see..
Yeah her pics do look good. Does she speak good english, and accept all race customers?
Old 17-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Looking for any bros out here that tried out her 13 styles massage, care to let us know whats in it?

http://www.momo66.net/girl.php?id=2763
Old 17-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentboy78 View Post
Camping here also to get some genuine feedback from bros that had tried Ella ... anyone to share their experiences pls?
so i bit the bullet and went to try her to see how things were. the experience was all right, but might be too expensive for the services offered

Location: discreet and quite private, apartment is decent and quiet

Looks: currently a MILF, i would guess mid-late 30s, so pics are probably a few years old. not old looking, but obviously mature. body is meaty and has a bit of flab, but decent muscle for doing massage. her boobs are natural, but probably not 36F. still big, but maybe closer to 36D+

Service: quite flirtatious when you enter, and can understand simple english. didnt look at her phone during the massage, and gave the full 60 mins. she has a proper massage bed and can give a massage with some strength. quite chatty and will try to keep you talking during the session

Sensual + Nuru: does not have a proper nuru bed, so nuru is done on her bed, with a towel to protect the bedsheet. she uses copious amounts of oil to do standard nuru moves + HDL before asking you to turn over, then grinding on your little bro (note she is unshaved so did with butt instead), slowly catbath down the body and played with balls for a bit. finished off with a boobfuck then capped bj (ad mentions bbbj but she does capped)

Post service: will shower together with you and offer water etc before you leave

Summary: 6/10. would give more if she actually was (1) late 20s, (2) 36F and (3) did bbbj as the ad specified, but she had good attitude and service. however, her price for nuru/special package is way too steep, especially since there are younger girls with C/D cups who can do the same nuru + bbbj for $110 or $120, just that they may not speak basic english. on hindsight, would have preferred to try popular names like Angel and practice a bit of chinese
Old 17-08-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Quote:
so i bit the bullet and went to try her to see how things were. the experience was all right, but might be too expensive for the services offered

Looks: currently a MILF, i would guess mid-late 30s, so pics are probably a few years old. not old looking, but obviously mature. body is meaty and has a bit of flab, but decent muscle for doing massage. her boobs are natural, but probably not 36F. still big, but maybe closer to 36D+

Service: quite flirtatious when you enter, and can understand simple english. didnt look at her phone during the massage, and gave the full 60 mins. she has a proper massage bed and can give a massage with some strength. quite chatty and will try to keep you talking during the session

Sensual + Nuru: does not have a proper nuru bed, so nuru is done on her bed, with a towel to protect the bedsheet. she uses copious amounts of oil to do standard nuru moves + HDL before asking you to turn over, then grinding on your little bro (note she is unshaved so did with butt instead), slowly catbath down the body and played with balls for a bit. finished off with a boobfuck then capped bj (ad mentions bbbj but she does capped)

Post service: will shower together with you and offer water etc before you leave

Summary: 6/10. would give more if she actually was (1) late 20s, (2) 36F and (3) did bbbj as the ad specified, but she had good attitude and service. however, her price for nuru/special package is way too steep, especially since there are younger girls with C/D cups who can do the same nuru + bbbj for $110 or $120, just that they may not speak basic english. on hindsight, would have preferred to try popular names like Angel and practice a bit of chinese
Up you for frontlining
Old 20-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah her pics do look good. Does she speak good english, and accept all race customers?
she speaks english yes. of course not to the professor extent .. just nough to get by.. her pics are good because its shopped.. LOL.. so just maybe discount 20%.. but her looks are those you wont regret because her boobs are great and you wont spend time looking at her face..

best is to ask the girl themselves if they accepts other races.. some girls dont mind a quiet session so they just accept.. other girls would want to have a decent chat during the session..
Old 23-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my bad experience. Both on same day.. Skip these 2 ML to avoid wasting time/money.

An Qi, HP: 94653860. Aeroplane
- https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=an+qi
- http://www.momo66.net/girl.php?id=3048
Go to the place knock no reply. Still got ask me (after I ask her for slot) whether I am confirm coming and I had replied yes.

Yo Yo, HP: 98962563. Overcharge
- https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=425
- https://sgsexwolves.com/938-2/ (plumper in real life)
Can't find her SBF thread already (The current Yo Yo thread is different girl). First time when I visited previously, charged me $150 for BJ with some thin plastic to cover. She had doubled booked and went to serve another customer in the middle of my session. But lied to me that she was going to eat. In the first place, how can you leave to eat during a session... Told myself not to come again after that.

2nd time I went after kena aeroplane by An Qi and this girl (Yo Yo) was the nearest (among my contacts). Was desperate to quickly find another ML. Big mistake. This time quoted me $100 for BJ (with the plastic). Already can see the discrepancy with the previous time. I mentioned this to her and suddenly the price become $120, not even $100 lol. After I shoot finish and wanted to pay and leave the price become $150 again wtf. Kept persistently telling me to top up more money and didn't listen to me when I told her she had already revealed the original price to be $100.

Found someone already posted another bad review here where she try to charge $200 for FJ: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...postcount=5186. So she's overcharging people for a while already. Please be aware of this person if you go for massage/FJ at River Valley area..
Old 26-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks.. wanted to try her a few days ago
Her special package seems a little vague describing what she does

After some thoughts, might as well GL cat150 for the full thing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1