The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TN at foch road

Was having lunch at lavender food court,since still early to go home,so i decided to go around the area to seek for some thrill. Less than 10 metres away,i saw a tn signage,so i went up to take a look.
Was greeted by a mid thirties lady,i was abt to turn away,but she grap my hand and plead with me to be her 1st customer.....haizz bo pian,follow her to a room and undress while waitin for her to come in.
She start off with hard massage which is gd because i hate those piano type. then she start off with a small conversation with me to make me feel at ease.
After she finshed off with massaging my upper body,she start to massage my groin area and slowly move to my ball.Can tell she is trying her best to seduce me,but her skill are really below average,i hardly harden my rod at all....sob sob....After spending 5 mins or so on my groin. She ask me to turn around and move her mouth to my ear and whisper am i interested in HJ......since already there and dont wish to spoil her day,i said ok. She apply more oil on my didi and start to massage my rod. I ask her to undress,but she declined and said she only allow customers to touch and caress,nothing more....omg....So i put my hand into her blouse and squeeze her B plus boobs, and when i try to put my head toward her neh neh for some sucking, she avoid like seeing a ghost.....feel fxxking boring,i cum and paid her. Conclusion,will not return!
Old 18-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
morse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN at foch road

Bro tz123, thanks for sharing, i almost want to go liao when i was nearby there. some time this kind of shop always have a lot of excuse, they really don't know how to please customer.
Old 19-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place is called Millions or Millenium Lifestyle or something like that. I used to frequent it when it first opened, but since it opened another shop further down along Serangoon Road, I've stopped going there. Dun see why I should make the PRCs rich while I'm struggling to make ends meet.

But I was there recently at the Foch Rd branch. Popped by out of curiosity since it's been almost a year when I last went.

Quiet, all the gals were sitting around, beating the proverbial mosquito. I chose the one with the biggest tits (my regular masseuse now tends to the new shop) hoping she would be nice. Turned out couldn't do this and that. Should have known from the start cos the gals all wore jeans.

Vowed never to return, but then again I'd broken the same promise several times.
Old 19-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai1986 View Post
wat the dmg? such poor service, how much bro pay for it?
enterance fee 35 buck and lousy hj cost me 50 more,total damage is 85 buck.....
Old 28-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

The place still around after so many years!!!
Old 28-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz123 View Post
The place still around after so many years!!!
Put the 黑店name here.All bros boycott and don't support it .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1