The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Hi bro can pm me as well, will post fr
Old 05-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can pm me as well
Old 05-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Sharvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can pm me the details also bro..please
Old 06-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lazytin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc and site pls. Thank you
Old 07-03-2024, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Hi, want to exchange contact? Please do share
Old 07-03-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Hi. Want to exchange? Share contact plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
There's OKT that has local malay. But comes and goes accroding to schedule. PM me if you want the website.
Old 11-03-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Taikokia7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact pls 🙏😊
Old 11-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Now is Ramadan...... the religious polis is on the ball. Be careful if you are in close proximity with a local muslim lady..... dun be kenna arrested for khalwat.

Other times can chamsiong for "get out of jail" donation..... but during Ramadan dun think they want to allow that.
Old 11-03-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Not necessary to be caught having sex.
Khalwat = close proximity with a female who is not your wife or blood related relative.
Old 13-03-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

My contact in JB sent me a photo of a really really petite Malay girl (only 145cm!!!). I was stunned the moment I saw her photo and the next second I was already on my way to JB, haha. Her name is Cutie, she is 19 years old and very sweet and cute looking! She can't speak English nor Chinese, only Malay, but it didn't stop her from chatting non-stop in Malay with me . She allows French kissing and pussy painting. Thanks to her friendliness, playfulness and bubbly personality, her overall GFE was strong and the whole session was nothing short of enjoyable!! I like the way she stares soulfully at me when I was inside her banging her , those soulful puppy stares remind me of my first time making love with my first girlfriend..... Coupled with her loud moans, those stares expresses not only love, but also her desire for me to bang her harder... the moment our stares locked, I was mesmerised and my dick just can't help but getting harder and harder...

Oh, the bonus is that she gives a fantastic DEEP THROAT BBBJ!!

As far as I know, her slots are very limited as she only works once a week and her damage was way beyond reasonable (RM350 for a regular like me because I've visited other girls from this contact before, and RM450 for the first time client).

Please up my points if you enjoy my FR or need the contact!
Old 14-03-2024, 08:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
My contact in JB sent me a photo of a really rI was mesmerised and my dick just can't help but getting harder and harder...

As far as I know, her slots are very limited as she only works once a week and her damage was way beyond reasonable (RM350 for a regular like me because I've visited other girls from this contact before, and RM450 for the first time client).

Thanks for sharing the FR. Upped you +162. Mind sharing the contact?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My contact in JB sent me a photo of a really really petite Malay girl (only 145cm!!!). I was stunned the moment I saw her photo and the next second I was already on my way to JB, haha. Her name is Cutie, she is 19 years old and very sweet and cute looking! She can't speak English nor Chinese, only Malay, but it didn't stop her from chatting non-stop in Malay with me . She allows French kissing and pussy painting. Thanks to her friendliness, playfulness and bubbly personality, her overall GFE was strong and the whole session was nothing short of enjoyable!! I like the way she stares soulfully at me when I was inside her banging her , those soulful puppy stares remind me of my first time making love with my first girlfriend..... Coupled with her loud moans, those stares expresses not only love, but also her desire for me to bang her harder... the moment our stares locked, I was mesmerised and my dick just can't help but getting harder and harder...

+19 for your FR, please share contact with me, dropping you a PM, cheers!
Old 14-03-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact? Upped u
Old 12-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Hi bro, can share contact? Upped u
Just wondering, have any of you tried Cutie,the lolita malay girl in my fr? How's it?
Old 14-04-2024, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

testerrrzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can you PM me list of local malay fl? Now getting bored of thai/indo/vietnam edy. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1