The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Aiyoh... why suddenly the stupid arguments come into this bangkok thread???? Everything was nice and peaceful man...
Take it elsewhere lah, don't care who started or who finish. Just not interested at all.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravin View Post
Tried Patpong area last night. IMO not as good as the other two areas. .......

Soi Thaniya was very entertaining though. Had a very cheerful and fun atmosphere.
Did u visit patpong jap pub street, its about 2 to 3 lanes parallel to patpong night market. Here there r soooooo many pretty syt for u to pick, but not cheap.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aravin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Did u visit patpong jap pub street, its about 2 to 3 lanes parallel to patpong night market. Here there r soooooo many pretty syt for u to pick, but not cheap.
Yeah, I think that was Soi Thaniya, although I could be wrong. It was much busier there compared to the other streets but a little intimidating for me at first. I walked down the road just soaking up the atmosphere and enjoying myself. I plan to visit again during the day.

Very surprising to see how many couples, families and teens there are at these places. Doubt you would see that in many other countries.

Felt a bit tired today so just relaxed with a regular massage, lots of yummy Thai food, and a little shopping.

Still on my to-do list:
- Thermae bar ST/LT
- Nuru/Soapy massage
- maybe plan a short trip to Pattaya (read so much about the place so really want to see for myself)
Old 07-02-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravin View Post
Yeah, I think that was Soi Thaniya, although I could be wrong. It was much busier there compared to the other streets but a little intimidating for me at first. I walked down the road just soaking up the atmosphere and enjoying myself. I plan to visit again during the day.

Very surprising to see how many couples, families and teens there are at these places. Doubt you would see that in many other countries.

Felt a bit tired today so just relaxed with a regular massage, lots of yummy Thai food, and a little shopping.

Still on my to-do list:
- Thermae bar ST/LT
- Nuru/Soapy massage
- maybe plan a short trip to Pattaya (read so much about the place so really want to see for myself)
Yeah. After reading about pattaya i am going over in may.
Give thermae a try. You will most probably like it. In term of bang i would say 4-7/10. They dont take a bath with you and scrub your back. I enjoy it cause of GFE.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
Take them out on LT, get some drinks and chit chat. That is what i did. Kind of feel like a one time Gf.
Used to do this donkey years ago when I was younger. Just love the feeling of going out with "gf", party late, back to hotel and finished it off. Now old, want to party but my body clock telling me, "sleeping time". After so many years, now prefer to go out with normal office ger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
He's into LADYBOY. Just saw his recent post about ladyboy.
Guess this is personal... I know a samster in this forum who accepts both male and female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

Visited Eden once, few years back, ordered a bottled water while waiting for line up....yellow line divides the viewing area, left does anal right doesn't...
Eden?? U need balls of steel. I rather wank myself with Jap AV.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
been awhile since i come to this thread...might as well give some opinion.

Visited Eden once, few years back, ordered a bottled water while waiting for line up....yellow line divides the viewing area, left does anal right doesn't...

I ran out after 5s......avg age is like 50 yo and one licks her lips at me....really ang moh taste....i an't got the balls to try the service....kudos to seniors who does....
Three big reasons why I never visited this place...

1) They used to advertise on farang whoremonger/gossip site "Stickmanbangkok" which is a pretty stupid site.

2) Word of mouth has always been that the girls were pretty old and some quite ugly ex bg trying to compensate for looks.

3) Owner is/was farang.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Just went Scratch Dog. They say all old bottles got stolen by old management, now is new management. knn.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow The Art Of The Monger

After so many years on SBF forum I observed that new generation of mongerers lack the art of the monger.
Getting more and more lazy, kiasi/kiasu and lack exploration guts.

Go on one short 3D/2N sex trip must ask so many stupid questions as if signing million dollar contract.
Just research on the internet for a few days will suffice.
If lazy please go and engage hold hand service.

Lately I really respect and inspired by bro sohbuckkong's never say die spirit when it comes to cheonging and trying out new things.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

NikonD8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Art Of The Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
After so many years on SBF forum I observed that new generation of mongerers lack the art of the monger.

Go on one short 3D/2N sex trip must ask so many stupid questions as if signing million dollar contract.

Lately I really respect and inspired by bro sohbuckkong's never say die spirit when it comes to cheonging and trying out new things.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
i agree with you bro!
Old 08-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Better get used to new age of instant gratification

Sohbuckkong's an old hand or vet, so can impart some wisdom
Old 08-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow The Art Of The Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonD8888 View Post
i agree with you bro!
Hard truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Better get used to new age of instant gratification

Sohbuckkong's an old hand or vet, so can impart some wisdom.
Want instant gratification just refer them to hold hand serwit will do!

I'm sure he is.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:23 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Please help spread the word for the new URL www.sbfsg.net

and remember to bookmark our twitter page
https://www.twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update on new URL to access the forum

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
people belittle how impt the art of mongering can affect the amount of fun you 'll have.

esp. the young ppl. its ironic that the old people are the ones who are adventurous whilst the young ppl are only waiting to be spoon fed.

the most fun trips i had was when things are spontaneous and you meet interesting new people ( not new bar girls ...)
Old 09-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

20 suspects rounded up in massage parlour crackdown.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30305989
Old 09-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

BlueDragon193,

You've been there several times! The place used to be called Thanthorn Sauna and Entertainment, Located near Meng Jai!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1