The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
I think we saw the same old man gang. I ever saw those old man sitting inside and chit chatting with the ML. Walked pass and saw those old man inside and skip. Quite a turn off though.
Exactly, the boss not in and the staff don’t know how to deal with them. I guess they are customers occasionally but they shouldn’t hang out there if they are not patronizing. Can’t be I drink Starbucks once a month and that gives me the right to sit there and hang out everyday without ordering. Seriously, what do they expect and hope to gain from the girls? Crazy old Chee Hong. Cheap entertainment at the expense of people’s business.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Yup, that’s the one. And there’s a shop selling succulent or flesh plants. Also a chiropractor and X ray clinic nearby.
The succulent shop do provide massage too if you dont know
Old 24-09-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Exactly, the boss not in and the staff don’t know how to deal with them. I guess they are customers occasionally but they shouldn’t hang out there if they are not patronizing. Can’t be I drink Starbucks once a month and that gives me the right to sit there and hang out everyday without ordering. Seriously, what do they expect and hope to gain from the girls? Crazy old Chee Hong. Cheap entertainment at the expense of people’s business.
Dont like that say leh, i massage there abt 4-5 times per week, sometimes after the deed would tcss awhile.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountaintur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For S******* spa, I saw the korea style bubble message. Anyone tried that?
Old 24-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
Dont like that say leh, i massage there abt 4-5 times per week, sometimes after the deed would tcss awhile.
Keyword, after massage, so obviously I’m not referring to you
Old 24-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
The succulent shop do provide massage too if you dont know
Opps, that I really don’t know, lol. Any interesting info on that place?
Old 24-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Any recommendations? Hahaha
Old 24-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing my fr, it's been a long time I last visited this spa at 4xx, I think alot bros know.

Decided to visit this spa again after about 1 year since I last visited. Fb photo look young but when I reach is a milf.

Anyway, paid and go up room change. When I naked wanted to put on disposable pants, ml burge in already, tell me no need wear. Wahhh so daring, first time legit shop say no need wear. so I just throw it aside. No mask no pants just lie down. Not going to say abt massage.

Gq popped, chop carrot. Went ahead with cheapest. Cos I ask what's the diff. ML blurr and say actually no diff, either option she has to remove top. 4g roaming allowed and ml actually got super wet. Played till times up and released.

Overall OK, milf place, chop carrot thou.
Will try other place instead
Old 25-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Just sharing my fr, it's been a long time I last visited this spa at 4xx, I think alot bros know.

Decided to visit this spa again after about 1 year since I last visited. Fb photo look young but when I reach is a milf.

Anyway, paid and go up room change. When I naked wanted to put on disposable pants, ml burge in already, tell me no need wear. Wahhh so daring, first time legit shop say no need wear. so I just throw it aside. No mask no pants just lie down. Not going to say abt massage.

Gq popped, chop carrot. Went ahead with cheapest. Cos I ask what's the diff. ML blurr and say actually no diff, either option she has to remove top. 4g roaming allowed and ml actually got super wet. Played till times up and released.

This one is the w w spa sibo?

I see the facebook girl picture so chio until I like "ma na wu ko leng" "roll eye"
Old 25-09-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
This one is the w w spa sibo?

I see the facebook girl picture so chio until I like "ma na wu ko leng" "roll eye"
I see fb pic so chio go try lo. Then hit lamp post.

Anyway I only tried one ml, not sure if applies the same for the rest.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
42X.X is biggest card in Dai Di.
kam siah
just realised is the original two sis one, Z and Shirls
went long time ago. to me, nothing much siah, need to keep paying to go back to see if finally crack the GQ pot
Old 25-09-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

edit: got the answer already

Last edited by rahl; 26-09-2020 at 02:51 AM.
Old 26-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro,
Who did you try? What was the damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post

Old 26-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 12
M46man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM46man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking for Jenny, last time at small shop at AMK Ave 10 then to Jln Batu (dakota)... heard she has a shop now at amk but cannot find. Thank you
Old 27-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
ChanandlerBong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
So you mean Lady Y or M? Seem your 3rd visit is ML Y and your repeated visit is ML M?

I walk pass her she give me a very dao and cold look leh. Same feeling so dare not try E. ML I is more accommodating with beautiful boobs for her age.
Same bro, want to book think of her dao face already cannot carry on Do u book 1 hrs or 1.5 hrs for Supreme? Don't know if they pop GQ for 1 hr Supreme I always book 1.5 hrs so far. Any bro can advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread