The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by glosso View Post
I thought Yang Guang is at Chong Pang blk 103? Now is known as City spa. Same management.
Last time got 2 yang guang, then became 1. FS, LX, RX, City, JQ, D-land all china boss and will push for the P-package
Old 26-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 9
junsheng15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjunsheng15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjunsheng15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sembawang shopping center can considered Yishun?

Went to a spa nearby there, was served by a malaysian, 30yo. Took up their healthcare massage of 78.

Very well massage and clearing my tiredness away. While working on my thighs, stroked my balls and hdly me. Felt so sensitive that I almost came... had to stop her before embarrassing myself... ask her to massage other parts first.

After turning to the front, she came full force on working on my balls. Massaging it give it Juaggen... felt so wonderful that my brother came into full power.. she worked on it professionally, like having a shoulder massage. Was facing her while having the massage and chat with her casually, with my brother well taken care of. Felt the whole process like a treatment more than sensual massage.

Did not had a release, but went back to bang my gf with a well powered 2ic.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14422 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
can share location. i live in yishun
Me too
Old 27-10-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Ahh. Thx bro. I dun really go ard yishun as reviews all
Cmi.. how is the place? Got gq? Or fail? Thx
Take the $88 p massage, and not first time go, then maybe will have.

only one slightly above average looking one there. the rest all 'slightly older'
Old 27-10-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 10
sphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junsheng15 View Post
Sembawang shopping center can considered Yishun?

Went to a spa nearby there, was served by a malaysian, 30yo. Took up their healthcare massage of 78.

Very well massage and clearing my tiredness away. While working on my thighs, stroked my balls and hdly me. Felt so sensitive that I almost came... had to stop her before embarrassing myself... ask her to massage other parts first.

After turning to the front, she came full force on working on my balls. Massaging it give it Juaggen... felt so wonderful that my brother came into full power.. she worked on it professionally, like having a shoulder massage. Was facing her while having the massage and chat with her casually, with my brother well taken care of. Felt the whole process like a treatment more than sensual massage.

Did not had a release, but went back to bang my gf with a well powered 2ic.
Bro, can share/PM me the contact for this? TIA!
Old 28-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have been lurking around this forum for years but finally decided to make an account.

Tried many locations in Yishun.... Honestly I feel 4xx area is still your best bet.

D**** L*** at CP don't bother $$$$$
Beside famous coconut rice only wanna fk don't wanna mas sage
Further down near Lanshop don't bother also...
Old 28-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
I have been lurking around this forum for years but finally decided to make an account.

Tried many locations in Yishun.... Honestly I feel 4xx area is still your best bet.

Is that Z*Y** for 4xx? Any reco?
Old 28-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post

can share contact for the one at 4xx area?
Old 28-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahha up my rep and PM me.
Old 28-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsex View Post
This one massage good but 100% clean don't expect anything other than good massage
Old 29-10-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Guys for 400+, go after 10pm. If you can get a slot, you can try asking them the GQ. All depends on chemistry, some don’t play at all, don’t take p massage, if no GQ or rejected, also no loss, you still get a good massage. Forget about the Ground floor open style shop, unless you want a good foot massage or a back rub.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on ru xin spa at BLK 418. I had experience there. Please avoid
Old 31-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Guys for 400+, go after 10pm. If you can get a slot, you can try asking them the GQ. All depends on chemistry, some don’t play at all, don’t take p massage, if no GQ or rejected, also no loss, you still get a good massage. Forget about the Ground floor open style shop, unless you want a good foot massage or a back rub.
Hehe my hunting ground where I met my ML fuckbuddy. She started there and is now working in Jurong. Regulars and old timers will know who I am talking about. She used to be known as Yang Zi over there. She is now known as Jaxxxxxx working in Jurong east.
Some of us old timers and regulars are now still her supporter and still follow her even though she is working in Jurong East. The way she play with your balls and stroke your dick is power man. Added onto her 4G autoroam shiok man.
Some of us cheongsters also manage to get her outside for ECA.
Only think to note is her husband jaga her very tightly which puzzles us cheongsters.
I mean her husband also know her from the spa place in Yishun and also know what svcs she gave to her customers.
Whats the point of marrying her and watching her so tightly and not having the means to let her stop working in a spa and play with her other mens dick.
Some men we can never understand.
Old 31-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsex View Post
So clean with aunties and kids go there for massage. The ML all failed the standard of most people here.
Old 31-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya123 View Post
Any review on ru xin spa at BLK 418. I had experience there. Please avoid
I had bad experience with the Thai ML there. Will never visit this place again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1