The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Recently i heard a good joke, thought i will share it with everyone

Person A: bro let me tell u the secret to getting good sessions with internet mls

Person B: what is it bro, pls share with me

Person A: First you have to pay her money, then you have to por cb for her until she wet, then u lick her cb until she shoik, thats how u get good service

Person B: wow bro, i was just thinking the same, great minds think alike

Person A: Exactly, we are so smart right? I always like to give them money, give them service and treat them like queen, because im a giver.

Person B: thanks bro u are so smart indeed, next time i will pay money, treat them well and service their pussy for them..... hopefully i can also get good service from Internet ml

Person A: hahaha, now u know how power i am, i have been getting good service from internet ml all the time

Person C: actually u guys don't need to act like dog so jialat just to get good attitude from a working lady, i have been getting both good service and good attitude from spa and geylang. I only paid $150 to $200 for a nice massage, bbbj and sex.....

Person A: dun bluff la! Spa all very dirty 1,i lick all their cb before so i know. I even know all the spas in singapore have dirty bed because when i lick the bed i tasted some dried up sperm. Why did i lick the bed? Because im a giver!

Person C: learn the difference between good attitude and good service, just because she give u GFE and smile at you does not mean you are getting good service.... good service is when they.....

Person A: nonsense la! u all go and find xxxx. Follow my advice and give her money, talk to her nicely, compliment her, treat her good good, service her pussy shoik shoik, and then u can also get good service from her like me ! Maybe even can top up for sex, wow!

“Fuyoh!”

This is solid gold bro, Person A is spot on, describing a certain someone in this forum, made me laugh hard!

But you forgot to add to the joke, Person A is a giver not only by licking, but also proudly declaring that he goes into a session coiffed and primped perfectly as if it was a date, and all the ML’s simply gush and swoon over him?
Old 01-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Bottom line is enjoy, don't get trap in KC or their lies.

If shit gets real, and this whore or bitch is ruining your day. I don't blame anyone here trying to sabo them here. Matter of fact it is good. Spring cleaning once a while is good for the environment.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone rs or friend with ml?

Can share more about it?
Old 01-10-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Bottom line is enjoy, don't get trap in KC or their lies.

If shit gets real, and this whore or bitch is ruining your day. I don't blame anyone here trying to sabo them here. Matter of fact it is good. Spring cleaning once a while is good for the environment.
Ya, those are experiences

I tried one ml, just after first meet straight ask for 2k loan, so fast forward

But in the end luckily I also dun hv so much money and a trap for sure
Old 01-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Anyone rs or friend with ml?

Can share more about it?
Mine was Thai WL back in 2003. She is a whore, definitely. She have total of 4 filing at one go.

Sadly my greatest regret wasn't the money wasted. It was i never fark her hard enough until her pussy go sore. LOL
Old 01-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, just live out your fantasy within the 1, 2 hours. After that, time to put that behind and go back to the real world.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

You guys know who are the casualty in the ongoing clamp down?
Old 01-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
“Fuyoh!”

This is solid gold bro, Person A is spot on, describing a certain someone in this forum, made me laugh hard!

But you forgot to add to the joke, Person A is a giver not only by licking, but also proudly declaring that he goes into a session coiffed and primped perfectly as if it was a date, and all the ML’s simply gush and swoon over him?
don't play play ah later you meet him and found out he really that handsome, first look already melt all girls heart
Old 01-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

There are customers, and there ARE customers; similarly, there are MLs and there ARE MLs. 一种米养百种人.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
You guys know who are the casualty in the ongoing clamp down?
Lol the locations can already tell you who the casualties could be... hmmm..
Old 01-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Lol the locations can already tell you who the casualties could be... hmmm..
The most easiest way is the see their posted advertisement on the web. If message no reply and ad go missing. Then probably GG
Old 01-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Ok really GG. But it say ended 17th Sep.

https://mothership.sg/2020/10/62-wom...ce-activities/
Old 01-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
don't play play ah later you meet him and found out he really that handsome, first look already melt all girls heart
“Fuyoh!”

I’m sure he is super handsome and suave la, it would seem so by the constant reminders that’s he’s the ML’s blue eyed boy, always saying he’s got insider info, super close with ML’s etc.

Maybe I should ask him or advice on styling hair, seeing as the crown on his head can’t be touched, so precious!!
Old 01-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
All these chattering.

Once they are Whores , forever life they are still whores.

All flowery word of KC are all nothing but bullshit lies and craps.

Never treat them nice, they got our money. They better give us our worth.
More often than not is the cheongsters themselves voluntarily choose to live in the fantasy world they self created even after the session is over. It's by their own choice, not because they naive. When they get burnt they will learn, until then no matter what people preach they won’t listen or believe. Ironically some of them choose to believe the erotic fiction being shared by people here, give them even more inspiration to attain the same level of greatness, forgetting that these are just paid services, whatever GFE or special menu is because we are their source of income. Try texting your most regular ML whom you feel you have a real bond with, tell her you lost your job so can't pay for her service anymore but you still want to carry on your sessions weekly. Don't even need to say FOC session, just suggest you will pay her when you get a job. Go ahead and try it, see what she reply you, then you will realise what is reality and what is fantasy/fiction. No money no honey, not rocket science.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Haha guys.. Nice to hear the different views from you all too.

I'm not saying we should treat them nice as in shower them with our time and gifts lah.
That one is up to you. Personally I don't do it cause it's superficial lol.
It's more of not abusing them and be violent or aggressive.

If you watched the MV, the ML was abused by one of the customers who tried to roam her too early and she flipped.

Although I know most MLs won't dare to fight back, some may feel uncomfortable if you try to push past their boundaries.
But they don't show it because they want to maintain rep.

It all boils down to basic respect we all should have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1