The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She puts age as 35. Rule of thumb for those
1) put age as early 20s, add 4-5 years to their real age
2) 26-28, + 8-10
3) early 30s, + >10

So 35 in ad is probably close to 50 in real life, according to this theory hahaha

Of course, there exist 50-year-olds who are better physically than someone their daughter's age.
True, about 50yo. Advertisement might look hot but u come out feeling cold
Old 15-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michkazuki View Post
On my section with her. I saw her uses a book to record down all the booking and she told that most of the timing is booked by her regular weekly.
Yeah I only managed to get a slot cause someone airplaned her. but haven't tried booking for the past week.. hope its easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Feel that’s she’s a pretty decent choice for those who like the feeling of visiting a “girlfriend” but without all the emotional attachment.
I haven't reached the stage of getting food cooked for me
But agree she isn't too commercial.. her little actions such as giving hugs/pats before going off is + points
Old 15-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

So the new trend is to paid dating services? Wow, maybe that will catch on. Legally like China and Japan fir the benefit of some.
Old 15-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

FR for COCO
Appearance: Better than 90% of MLs in the current market. Same person as pictures. The rare occasion where the ML is better looking IRL. Late 20s/Early 30s. Keeps the lights dim to mask her flaws too.

Physique: Excellent. Lean with nice jugs.

Massage: Completely non-existent

Sensual: Quite skilled but roaming signal is not great. Doesnt waste time trying to get you off. No-frills experience.

Service: Not unpleasant but very "commercial". Not a talker. Can see she sian liao but still trying to be professional

Overall: A no-frills HJ from a pretty pre-MILF with a fantastic physique. U should be in and out within 45mins or less.. which is not bad considering she has kept to the basic 100sgd rate. Too bad no FJ advertised any more she looks very bonkable.
Hmm was thinking of going to visit but the review seems rather disappointing. Maybe I should visit someone else instead.
Old 15-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Yeah I only managed to get a slot cause someone airplaned her. but haven't tried booking for the past week.. hope its easier
Apparently this week almost fully booked already I tried to get a slot but none of her available ones suit me haha. Seems like nowadays need to make very advanced bookings with all the MLs
Old 15-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So the new trend is to paid dating services? Wow, maybe that will catch on. Legally like China and Japan fir the benefit of some.
To each his own I guess... some people like more of the companionship feel while some prefer the more hardcore kind of service. Don’t think there’s a one size fit all ML... at least I’m not lucky enough to have met one yet haha.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post

I haven't reached the stage of getting food cooked for me
But agree she isn't too commercial.. her little actions such as giving hugs/pats before going off is + points
I can only say I am happy for you bros that what little she is offering pleases you and make you feel is $$$ well spent.

I have drank boiled soup from ML, ate meals they whip up and yes, is not inside the 1 hour slot I paid. I have lazed around in bed between 30 min to an hour with MLs because they have no customer after me. And sweet acts when departing? Hugs from front or from back, peck on cheek or lips, some even deep kisses before step out. These are not coz I Andy Lau lookalike or I give tips or buy gifts, but coz MLs are SERVICE PROVIDERS, is not uncommon at all bros. The truth is most bros experience some form of such extra treatment from ML on and off. What she delivers is really not that unique to be honest.
Some reality check is needed imo.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hmm was thinking of going to visit but the review seems rather disappointing. Maybe I should visit someone else instead.
She has my seal of approval. Physical - check. Attitude and disposition also very pleasant and I spent almost the full hour with her.

Finally, I would say she's more than a "pre-MILF".
Old 15-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She was disappointed that you didn't ask for 1.5 years. In the end , she couldn't take it and ask you instead
LOL. This is exactly what i learnt over the years of cheonging. 男人不坏,女人不爱
Old 15-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dfruitbazooka1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for XingChen on SGLG:

Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10

Overall: not bad for temp stress relieve during this period where choices are limited.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She has my seal of approval. Physical - check. Attitude and disposition also very pleasant and I spent almost the full hour with her.

Finally, I would say she's more than a "pre-MILF".
Haha I think will choose between her and Carrie. Both are tempting for me.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
FR for Keke

No website or link. A friend intro one.

She is at a MP which takes in all brothers at an MP in Central. She does authentic massage and throws in cupping or ear candling. Chatty and friendly.

Late 20s, small and petite but good strength in backstepping.

Massage: SOLID, right pressure points. Throw in cupping, which is what I like. If do not like cupping, got eye candling

Teasing: very good, but she see case by case. If you looking for this, PM me. I can refer you. She is non pushy and always cheerful and smiling

GQ: case by case, but she provides as market is bad.

Overall: good massage, confirm no complains. Not for boob lovers. Sensual quite good actually but again, she see people.

Any brothers got similar cupping lobang, we can trade. Cheers
Up your pts.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Haha I think will choose between her and Carrie. Both are tempting for me.
Coco > Carrie.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Just try the spas la, so many and i see the girls there eng eng cheng cheng waiting for customers

Why stick to just Internet ? Go try the spas at jalan besar, north bridge road area
Old 15-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

Her concern over older men is indeed true.
At least you get asked the age question by Fiona

I did not even get a response and make it to the age question round

Text her a few times but no reply. So Fiona and I got no fate, guess I am not missing much, right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1