The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

LOL, well said bro. Gonna save that quote down

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
As the saying goes 人丑报警 人帅抱紧
Old 01-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

what is TT site??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
It's so dry that I hv started looking at TT site. We are not allowed to discuss girls from there right? A few of them looks good but having no FR here - chances of landmines pretty high. Anyone know if there's a tg group on TT girls?
Old 01-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
yep that's why i used the term 'some'
Cool bro. 😎
Old 01-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what is TT site??
T T V I P 1 1 .com

Some of the chicks are selling at quite high prices, like $150/45. 260/1 is a vietbu.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
T T V I P 1 1 .com

Some of the chicks are selling at quite high prices, like $150/45. 260/1 is a vietbu.
I suppose most are meitu gao gao one right.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Sms qing chuan, can’t even get a response from her

So many bro so fast fhfl?
Old 01-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I suppose most are meitu gao gao one right.
Yes. I looked at the list, all look quite similar. Like factory made from the same template.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes. I looked at the list, all look quite similar. Like factory-made from the same template.
I dont think 150 can get this type of quality now. 10 years ago maybe.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBroSlim View Post
Have tried a number of "popular" ones in the current market on my short trip back to the ML scene. Below are my thoughts for reference for those who are sitting on the fence. I'm just going to do a summarized ranking on looks and body, and will include those who have previously RTC-ed just for comparison sake.

Looks (Note: I'm more of a SYT person)
Song Song > Ai La > Angel > Qing Tian > Carrie > Xiao Yu > Natalie > Tao Zi

Body (Note: Overall rather than just boobs)
Ai La > Angel (when she was still new) > Qing Tian > Xiao Yu > Natalie > Song Song > Carrie > Tao Zi (she is slim but I do not like enhanced)

Thoughts on QT and Carrie's 90mins Session?
I personally don't think QT is very pretty (sorry to her white knights), if Ai La or Song Song is still here, I will just go for them. For those who are wondering how QT looks like, I think she resembles this korean actress. She does use her phone during the session, but I just "attack" her while she do her stuff .

Similarly for Carrie, she uses her phone during the session too, but she does her stuff and I will do my stuff - just be thick skin. Moreover, she is not a time watcher or perhaps I'm lucky that after me there is no customer. I left slightly later than the time I'm supposed to. If you are looking for playability, I would say Carrie edges over QT.

Overall ROI for the current batch
Carrie > Natalie > Qing Tian > Xiao Yu > Tao Zi

P/S: Didn't manage to try Zoya or Fiona yet. Will add them once I did.
Thanks bro, can you include Qing Chuan in your list?
Old 01-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Thanks bro, can you include Qing Chuan in your list?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Sms qing chuan, can’t even get a response from her

So many bro so fast fhfl?
Of course fhfl, she so “good value for money”. Quick, faster hype her up as the next in thing! Can form the holy quartet together with FQTXY!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well..some new listing on next week
Old 01-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Bro. This QiQi from where? Can’t find on SLG.. Got link?
Just pm u the love link
Old 01-09-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

perfect bro.. thank you very much. time to try her nuru, which sadly she did not offer when i first visited her.

Quote:
i think i know where you talking about but it is not that place anymore, this one have no need for safe entry
Old 01-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.online/bella-massage/

Anyone tried?
If I never remember wrongly she is known for Nuru.. or I remember sala??
Old 01-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
well..some new listing on next week
Sounds intriguing if it's not relisting.

Some old-timers are planning to do that soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1