The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wife having affair?

my girl also dancing sexy dance in sugarbook.live, and i accidentally saw it and i do not expose her because i love her too much
Old 01-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

understand your feel. you will feel so shock at the first time
Old 01-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
There you go. So you married for sex. There's no love, only lust.

A leopard will never change its spots. If she enjoys fucking around with other men before marriage, then you are sure as hell she's going to continue doing it even if she's married to you.

Unfortunately, this is something that you have to live with. But how about yourself? Have you been cheating behind her back as well?
is like not good but if spoken to her, scared the relationship cannot last long
Old 01-12-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuttleMaxim View Post
Why do you feel guilty when you are her hubby?
he needs imagine like this then can get excited easily
Old 01-12-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
my girl also dancing sexy dance in sugarbook.live, and i accidentally saw it and i do not expose her because i love her too much
You expose her, you also expose yourself lah you thick moustacho smelly Bangala!!

Go shave your asshole to a T lah!
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-12-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
Fuck other guys openly nvm can close one eye, but bring back home to fuck and never even bother to cover tracks? She don't even respect you anymore.

Now it's not about openly letting each other fuck other people. Now is she don't even give a fuck about you anymore.
fuck other guys is okay???

what the hell is that??
Old 02-12-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
Fuck other guys openly nvm can close one eye, but bring back home to fuck and never even bother to cover tracks? She don't even respect you anymore.

Now it's not about openly letting each other fuck other people. Now is she don't even give a fuck about you anymore.
Because in Singapore, she CAN.
Try divorcing her unscathed? Debatable outcome.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Nickwoo03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Wife having affair?

Or maybe she is purposefully trying to get your attention and to stir up a response? And purposefully leaving “evidence” behind…

Perhaps it’s a cry for help or attention? Agree with the bros , chat with her and see what the real deal is.. but maybe install a secret camera before u do, just in case…
Old 02-12-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.
This is your personal choice, whether to be willing to share her or you just want her for yourself. When I saw your thread title, I thought it meant you suspect your wife is having an affair with another man. After reading your replies, I think it is more of you found out your wife is sleeping around. For me, this is two different scenario. The first one there is a good chance she may divorce you in time to come. The 2nd one might refer to the state of your 'marriage'.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Not sure your action but if it is my wife, i will not tolerate this. But if other ppl's wife, then the answer is diff. I am single btw and had did it with other ppl wife before
Old 02-12-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
GanBuayPaiSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
Please wake up, stop dreaming!
Old 02-12-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Hosay Liao can try MMF
Old 02-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
Not sure your action but if it is my wife, i will not tolerate this. But if other ppl's wife, then the answer is diff. I am single btw and had did it with other ppl wife before
So its u!!!
Old 02-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Hosay Liao can try MMF
She tried mmf before we know each other
Old 03-12-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Can see a lot of double standards here.. "I can cheat my wife cannot"

I think TS is actually the most rational one here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1